Louly, Dr. Ammar C.

Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

At Hardin Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we know what is important to you and we strive to provide our patients with quality care, comfort and convenience. We provide a full-service, state-of-the art dental practice. In addition to Family Dentistry, we offer the latest technologies in Sedation, Cosmetic, Invisalign, Preventive and Restorative Dentistry. Our exceptional and experienced staff partner with our patients to provide the healthiest, most beautiful smiles dentistry can offer. From the moment you step into our practice until the moment you complete treatment, we want you to be comfortable and relaxed. Call us today to find out how we can help you smile again. Whether you’re in Indianapolis or Greenwood we want to be your Family Dentist. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

Epler Parke Dentistry is a family practice. We accept all PPO insurances and are contracted providers with most of them. We also accept Medicaid.

John Hartman, DDS, is a dedicated and compassionate dentist providing excellent care to patients of all ages. He has over 30 years of experience in general and cosmetic dentistry and has been recognized by his peers as one of the top dentists in Indianapolis every year since 2009. Dr. Hartman is also a 30 year member of the Indianapolis District Dental Society. Dr. Hartman and his team strive to keep your mouth healthy while delivering a warm and compassionate experience. For patients with dental anxiety, the team offers a variety of sedation options, including oral sedation, nitrous oxide (laughing gas), and syringe-less local anesthetic with The Wand.

10/30/2013

I have been going to Dr Louly for more than five years. He has been wonderful in working with my situation and I now have a good smile .

Description of Work
Regular cleaning

Category dentists,dentures

10/19/2013

I have been seeing this Dentist off and on for years. I have spent thousands of dollars with him trying to and quot;fixand quot; my teeth. When something went wrong, it was never his fault. I had done something wrong. I just recently found out that all of the work I had done with Dr. Louly was for naught. My medical history and my present medical problems make it impossible to maintain the health ...

Description of Work
Crowns and bridges previously done by Dr. Louly are falling apart

Category dentists,dentures

07/16/2013

He is fabulous! He's great and when it comes to dentures I don't think there's anyone better. The office environment is lovely and very clean. His bedside manner is wonderful and he explains everything. I would recommend him to everyone.

Description of Work
Dr. Ammar Louly made my dentures and I had to go in to have them realigned.

Category dentures

Thank you for your comments and we are glad we could provide service to you!

09/21/2011

Overall my experience was fabulous. I was a little apprehensive about seeing a specialist because I assumed the price would be much higher as my husband and I are on a fixed income and retired. Dr. Louly's fees were about the same as the general dentist I had in the past but with a much better result.

Description of Work
I am in my 60's and I tell everyone if you want to get an instant face lift get a smile makeover with Dr. Louly. I have renewed confidence and smile often. I have had problem teeth my entire life and have had many dentists. Dr. Louly was by far the most knowledgable and understanding dentist I've had. I have a brand new smile and the best part is people can't even tell if they are my natural teeth or crowns. I was recently in the hospital and very ill and even the nurses were commenting on how gorgeous my teeth are. I am so glad I chose to drive the extra 45 minutes each way to visit a prosthodontist instead of a general dentist. I will not trust my teeth to anyone else.

Category cosmetic dentist,dentures

10/22/2008

October 21, 2008. RE: Dispute of charge on Discover Account. Reference Number 4972173. Client ID DISC31. This letter is a formal notice of a dispute for an amount charged to the Discover Card for Ethel A. Miller. Following are the chain of events that led me to dispute this charge. Ethel Miller is my mother, and she died on September 26, 2008. On September 15, 2008, she visited Dr. Ammar Louly bec...

Description of Work
Dentures.

Category dentures

General Dentistry, veneers, crowns, partials, dentures, fillings

N/A