Lawrie CPA Group

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2005

7855 S. Emerson Avenue Suite A

Indianapolis, IN 46237

Our dedicated team is customer focused on providing a full range of accounting services including; Income tax solutions for businesses and individuals, tax preparation, tax consulting, tax problems and IRS representation. Additionally we offer professional payroll services, Strategic Business Planning, Business Valuations and part-time CFO Services. We provide convenient off site financial software support for QuickBooks including installation and training....

03/01/2017

GAYLA D.

It went well. My tax forms can get a little complicated and I appreciate having an accountant to do them quickly and correctly. Mr. Lawrie is professional and responsive. He also honored the Angie's List discount.

Description of Work
Tax forms completed and filed

07/11/2016

Jay E.

In advance of my appointment I was told what documents I should bring with me. The day of my appointment Judd greeted me promptly and within an hour he had most of the work completed. He took the time to discuss my taxes and things I can consider on future returns to help ease my tax burden. Judd and his team were friendly and professional. They made me feel comfortable and welcome. I highly recommend Lawrie CPA Group their level of knowledge and expertise coupled with a very competitive fee structure in a laid back environment make them a solid choice for tax work.

Description of Work
Income tax preparation

04/22/2016

Kurt H.

Did a great job answering my fiancé and I's questions and who should file what as first time home buyers

Description of Work
2015 Tax Returns

10/10/2015

Clo D.

great- fit me in next day, was fair with the charge- no existing price for this particular form, and took time to explain things without making me feel really dumb. friendly staff and great easy to access location.

Description of Work
helped me find and complete tax forms for foreign holdings, and complete and amendment, provided education and information on future forms etc.

Category accountant

We are so pleased that you chose to partner with us and that you are more than satisfied with our work/services. We look forward to seeing you again next year!

02/18/2015

Shelley K.

They are excellent and we continue to use them. We have been using them for at least 2 years now. All the consultants have been excellent.

Description of Work
It was a deal for $179 for tax consultation and preparation services.

Category accountant

Thanks for your review. We really appreciate your business!

06/19/2014

Russ N.

He is a nice guy and has a nice staff. His responsive is not good. We have been going back and forth a lot. I had called last week and spoke to one of his staff and told I would get a call back on Friday, and I never got a call and still have not reached him.

Description of Work
I purchased the big deal for $179 for Tax Consultation & Preparation Services.

Category accountant

Thanks for your feedback! We are always trying to better our team performance. We look forward to working with you!

06/17/2014

Brandon H.

I liked how quick and easy the tax preparation was. Also, he was pretty professional as well as timely and I received a quick response. Additionally, for most items, he did have answers to my questions. My only complaint is that in year 1 of filing my taxes, we had adopted a child. When I probed him for answers to ensure we were filing taxes correct, he ensured me we were, even though I sensed his hesitancy. At this point, he shouldn't checked his tax manual to ensure he was filing correctly. Several months later, I received a letter from the IRS stating that he did not file correctly for the adoption. When I went back to him, at THIS point he finally checked his tax manual and realized he had done it wrong. So we had to submit an amended document, etc. I wish that he would've been professional enough to admit at the time that he did not know the answer to the question and would've looked it up. However, I was pleased that when I brought the issue back to him, he immediately did follow up with a letter to the iRS to help me fix the problem.

Description of Work
Judd prepared my taxes two years in a row now.

Category accountant

Thanks for your feedback! We strive to better our services all the time and look forward to continuing to serve you!

05/10/2014

Carolyn W.

Judd and his staff are great. I purchased a deal through Angie's list, then went to see him in February. Of course, I procrastinated getting my files to him, and brought it to him on April 7th. They were able to complete my return quickly, and filed on the 13th.

Description of Work
Judd completed our tax return for 2 states, our Federal, as well as rental property that we own.

Category accountant

Thank You! We really appreciate your business!

04/21/2014

Ellen C.

We were very happy with Judd. We would return, he was very knowledgeable and very personable. I would recommend Lawrie CPA to all!

Description of Work
Filed federal tax forms for my husband and I , and state tax forms for my husband and I.

Category accountant

Thanks for your feedback! We try to be the best partner we can be for all our clients!

04/04/2014

AMY R.

We purchased the big deal for $199.00 for our taxes to be prepared. We made a appointment with Judd. He did a good job in explaining and going over our taxes. Our negative isn't on Judd , but the office staff. We would call after waiting with no response where we were with our taxes. After waiting almost 2 weeks my husband would call and the lady would say she would get back to him and she never did. When you give a time or day that you will call you should follow through with it. My husband gave up waiting on a response back and called spoke to Judd. Judd returned our calls and followed through with sending a pdf file of our taxes to check over before sending them in.

Description of Work
Prepared our taxes.

Category accountant

Thanks for your timely feedback! We always appreciate constructive comments on how to improve our firm's service. We hope you will continue to use Lawrie CPA Group, as we truly value each of our clients.

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Accountants/Tax Consultants

Our friendly staff is eager to assist both individuals and businesses with most any accounting need. We provide, in a professional comfortable environment, a broad range of accounting services including but not limited to tax preparation for individuals and businesses. Tax consulting, IRS notice resolutions for tax problems, bookkeeping, financial statement preparation, payroll services QuickBooks installation, set up, training, business valuations and consulting. Please contact us today.

Financial Statement Audits or Reviews