Indy Smiles - West

Dentistry - Orthodontics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Pediatrics
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

We take great pride and satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care. Choosing a dentistry practice for yourself and your family is not easy. At the Indianapolis office of Dr. Llewellyn, you can take a tour of our practice to learn about our advanced dental techniques and the state-of-the-art materials we will use to optimize your oral health and vibrant smile. At our practice, you'll see the technology we use for your ultimate comfort, an efficient appointment, and lasting results. There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

Dr. Hollander and staff welcome you to a dental office that is committed to providing you with a professional, yet relaxed dental experience. Our patients are our most important asset and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. We treat children and adults in all facets of general dentistry, with a focus on aesthetic dentistry. We share the goal to make your smile the best and most beautiful it can be. Your comprehensive dental examination will be quick and painless and allows Dr. Hollander, with the use of a laser light, the ability to detect cavities before they become large and painful. Come see for yourself why we have been awarded Angie’s List Super Service Award two years running. There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

Northside Endodontics specializes in Endodontic therapy, commonly known as a “root canal.” With offices in Indianapolis and Yorktown Indiana, we provide the highest quality root canal experience possible for the Indianapolis Area. Our dentists always utilize best practices and medicines to ensure comfort and quality dental care. Our staff recognizes the value of communication between doctors and makes a commitment to work with your family dentist to enable the most comprehensive root canal treatment. Once the root canal treatment is complete, patients need to return to their dentist to receive a permanent restoration for the tooth. Your family dentist is best qualified to determine the appropriate restoration to protect your tooth. This practice group has 2 locations: To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

At Hardin Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we know what is important to you and we strive to provide our patients with quality care, comfort and convenience. We provide a full-service, state-of-the art dental practice. In addition to Family Dentistry, we offer the latest technologies in Sedation, Cosmetic, Invisalign, Preventive and Restorative Dentistry. Our exceptional and experienced staff partner with our patients to provide the healthiest, most beautiful smiles dentistry can offer. From the moment you step into our practice until the moment you complete treatment, we want you to be comfortable and relaxed. Call us today to find out how we can help you smile again. Whether you’re in Indianapolis or Greenwood we want to be your Family Dentist. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

04/15/2015

Excellent experince - will definitley go back next year for another treatment!

Description of Work
Teeth Whitening

03/03/2015

I had been thinking about this for a long time and have no regrets on actually doing it.

Description of Work
Signed up for the Invisalign braces and things have gone great so far. Keep in mind you still have to pay for some type of retainer at the end and if you want Acceledent that is extra too.

06/11/2014

They are good. We've had a couple of little problems like I got a filling and it get out but they were prompt in redoing it and didn't charge me. One time, I was allergic to some fluoride treatment and they treat me and everything. They're okay. I love going there. They don't keep me waiting, they are usually good with that.

Description of Work
I went to Dr. Gary L. Llewellyn for teeth whitening. That's how I started and I still go to them.

Category cosmetic dentist

06/03/2014

Very well, professional, friendly, great service. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Bought 2 for Christmas gifts, they had a great experience so I bought 2 more for my husband & Me.

03/20/2014

This is my second time visiting the office for a cleaning. I wanted to see if I would receive the same type of high service as I did the last time, which I'm pleased to say I was. I was seen promptly with little waiting time. This is very important to me as I took time out of my workday to come for a cleaning. I really enjoyed seeing the same hygienist for my cleaning. I appreciate the opportunity...

Description of Work
Routine cleaning

Category dentists

Bridges, orthodontists, whitening and bleaching, bonding, crowns, dental hygiene, periodontal, root canal, dentures & extraction, invisalign & snap on smiles.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available