Indianapolis Periodontal & Dental Implant Assoc.

With Angi since December 2014

Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic

Led by Dr. Mark Sutor, Indianapolis Periodontal & Dental Implant Associates is a leading implant surgeon serving residents of Greenwood, Indianapolis, and surrounding communities. Whether you are missing a tooth, suffering with gum disease, or require a tooth extraction, Dr. Sutor can restore the health and function of your smile. Each of our services is designed to improve, maintain and preserve the health and beauty of your smile. Our services include periodontal treatments, dental implants, bone grafting, wisdom teeth removal, cosmetic gum treatments, dentures, tooth extractions, and more! If you are suffering with a compromised smile, we can restore the comfort, function, and confidence you deserve. Contact us today to learn more....

Hollander, Dr. Jay A.

Dr. Hollander and staff welcome you to a dental office that is committed to providing you with a professional, yet relaxed dental experience. Our patients are our most important asset and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. We treat children and adults in all facets of general dentistry, with a focus on aesthetic dentistry. We share the goal to make your smile the best and most beautiful it can be. Your comprehensive dental examination will be quick and painless and allows Dr. Hollander, with the use of a laser light, the ability to detect cavities before they become large and painful. Come see for yourself why we have been awarded Angie’s List Super Service Award two years running. There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

Hartman II, Dr. John H.

John Hartman, DDS, is a dedicated and compassionate dentist providing excellent care to patients of all ages. He has over 30 years of experience in general and cosmetic dentistry and has been recognized by his peers as one of the top dentists in Indianapolis every year since 2009. Dr. Hartman is also a 30 year member of the Indianapolis District Dental Society. Dr. Hartman and his team strive to keep your mouth healthy while delivering a warm and compassionate experience. For patients with dental anxiety, the team offers a variety of sedation options, including oral sedation, nitrous oxide (laughing gas), and syringe-less local anesthetic with The Wand.

Offers by Hartman II, Dr. John H. on Angi
Epler Parke Dentistry

Epler Parke Dentistry is a family practice. We accept all PPO insurances and are contracted providers with most of them. We also accept Medicaid.

04/09/2016

It was sort of a general examination so I was given a figure and information sent to my insurance. It was certain investigation as to what could happen in the future. They're very efficient. They have clear communication.

Description of Work
I use Dr. Anand Patel, a periodontist. It was a referral from my regular dentist.

Category periodontics

03/01/2016

It was painless and I had very little bleeding. He is very good and so is his staff. His assistant demonstrated how to swish the water with out losing the clots, and taught me other helpful tips. Best dentist I have ever been to.

Description of Work
He did two extractions at once.

Category dentists

06/03/2015

I choose another provider but only for timing reasons.

Description of Work
I needed a front tooth implant,. My tooth basically died from trauma incurred 20 years prior.He was polite, honest and friendly.

Category dentists,periodontics

05/14/2015

ALWAYS goes well in every aspect. Staff, Dr., procedures, billing, cost and anything else. Have gone to him for 12 years and consistency and skill remain very high here. Not flashy and careful with your time schedule and being professional. Love them!

Description of Work
Preventive Check-up and cleaning.

Category periodontics

09/11/2014

He’s a top of the class periodontist! I recently used him for a bone graft and implant. He’s top notch.

Description of Work
I've been with them for several years.

Category oral surgeons,periodontics

07/21/2014

Dr. Overman and his staff members are professional and courteous, showing respect for their patients. From my experience with them, they tell the truth and keep their promises. They have earned and kept my trust over the years.

Description of Work
For many years, I have seen Dr. Overman twice a year for my periodontal health. Initially, had been referred to him by my dentist, Dr. N. Douglas Johnson, who retired last year. After all these years, I am even more confident in the professional care given by Dr. Overman and his staff.

Category periodontia

06/10/2014

My periodontist back home recommended Dr. Sutor. I looked him up on Angie's List, all seemed well. The appointment went well until I worked with the front desk person. She declined my insurance, even though it was listed on his page on Angie's List. I ended up getttting half of the bill covered by Delta Dental Insurance. His prices are high, compared to back home. Therefore, I will look for someone who honors my insurance. Incidentally, I wrote a letter to Dr. Sutor and explained the confusion with the Angie's List page and the insurance. The office person said there was no copy of that in my file and that she had never received it. Seems an unlikely situation, since it was included in the same envelope as my payment.

Description of Work
I moved here and needed to establish and periodontist. Also needed services.

Category oral surgery

05/30/2014

He looked into my mouth, told me that he should pull the tooth and put a peg in. He said that it would cost $4000. I went and got a second opinion. He was professional but, I will not use him because of the price.

Description of Work
Dr. Mark Sutor is my dentist.

Category dentistry","oral surgery

03/25/2014

He explained things very well. He did a really good job with the procedure itself and there wasn’t much pain involved. The front office needs a little bit of work.

Description of Work
I had a surgery done by Dr. Sutor, dentist.

Category oral surgery

03/30/2013

Dr. John A. Overman and his staff are exceptional when dealing with my wife's beginning stages of Alzheimer. We've been with Dr. Overman for several years because he specializes in periodontics for my wife's implants. His availability, communication, and effectiveness of treatment are excellent.

Description of Work
My wife goes to Dr. John A. Overman for routine teeth cleaning.

Category dentistry","periodontia

Periodontics, dental implants, gum disease treatment, tooth extraction, bone grafting, wisdom teeth removal, cosmetic gum treatment, dental crowns, dentures, tooth stem cell banking, gum contouring, laser gum therapy, gum grafting, implant-supported dentures

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available