Indianapolis Periodontal & Dental Implant Assoc.

With Angi since December 2014

3003 E 98th St Ste 241

Indianapolis, IN 46280

Led by Dr. Mark Sutor, Indianapolis Periodontal & Dental Implant Associates is a leading implant surgeon serving residents of Greenwood, Indianapolis, and surrounding communities. Whether you are missing a tooth, suffering with gum disease, or require a tooth extraction, Dr. Sutor can restore the

04/09/2016

It was sort of a general examination so I was given a figure and information sent to my insurance. It was certain investigation as to what could happen in the future. They're very efficient. They have clear communication.

Description of Work
I use Dr. Anand Patel, a periodontist. It was a referral from my regular dentist.

03/01/2016

It was painless and I had very little bleeding. He is very good and so is his staff. His assistant demonstrated how to swish the water with out losing the clots, and taught me other helpful tips. Best dentist I have ever been to.

Description of Work
He did two extractions at once.

Category dentists

06/03/2015

I choose another provider but only for timing reasons.

Description of Work
I needed a front tooth implant,. My tooth basically died from trauma incurred 20 years prior.He was polite, honest and friendly.

Category dentists, periodontics

05/14/2015

ALWAYS goes well in every aspect. Staff, Dr., procedures, billing, cost and anything else. Have gone to him for 12 years and consistency and skill remain very high here. Not flashy and careful with your time schedule and being professional. Love them!

Description of Work
Preventive Check-up and cleaning.

09/11/2014

He’s a top of the class periodontist! I recently used him for a bone graft and implant. He’s top notch.

Description of Work
I've been with them for several years.

Category oral surgeons, periodontics

07/21/2014

Dr. Overman and his staff members are professional and courteous, showing respect for their patients. From my experience with them, they tell the truth and keep their promises. They have earned and kept my trust over the years.

Description of Work
For many years, I have seen Dr. Overman twice a year for my periodontal health. Initially, had been referred to him by my dentist, Dr. N. Douglas Johnson, who retired last year. After all these years, I am even more confident in the professional care given by Dr. Overman and his staff.

06/10/2014

My periodontist back home recommended Dr. Sutor. I looked him up on Angie's List, all seemed well. The appointment went well until I worked with the front desk person. She declined my insurance, even though it was listed on his page on Angie's List. I ended up getttting half of the bill covered by Delta Dental Insurance. His prices are high, compared to back home. Therefore, I will look for someone who honors my insurance. Incidentally, I wrote a letter to Dr. Sutor and explained the confusion with the Angie's List page and the insurance. The office person said there was no copy of that in my file and that she had never received it. Seems an unlikely situation, since it was included in the same envelope as my payment.

Description of Work
I moved here and needed to establish and periodontist. Also needed services.

05/30/2014

He looked into my mouth, told me that he should pull the tooth and put a peg in. He said that it would cost $4000. I went and got a second opinion. He was professional but, I will not use him because of the price.

Description of Work
Dr. Mark Sutor is my dentist.

Category dentists, oral surgeons

03/25/2014

He explained things very well. He did a really good job with the procedure itself and there wasn’t much pain involved. The front office needs a little bit of work.

Description of Work
I had a surgery done by Dr. Sutor, dentist.

03/30/2013

Dr. John A. Overman and his staff are exceptional when dealing with my wife's beginning stages of Alzheimer. We've been with Dr. Overman for several years because he specializes in periodontics for my wife's implants. His availability, communication, and effectiveness of treatment are excellent.

Description of Work
My wife goes to Dr. John A. Overman for routine teeth cleaning.

Category dentists, periodontics

08/08/2012

He did a professional job. I would recommend him. I would use him in the future.

Description of Work
I use Dr. Sutor for dental implants.

06/18/2012

I absolutely love Dr. Overman and his staff. I have been going to Dr. Overman for the past 20 years and I have been very pleased as his patient. My appointments always consist of a thorough examination of my gums, cleaning and polishing of my teeth. While Dr. Overman doesn't perform the cleaing and polishing he always comes in and checks the examination and my teeth to ensure optimal dental health. I am very pleased with my dental health and the service I receive from Dr. Overman and his staff.

Description of Work
Bi-annual teeth cleaning.

06/16/2012

I've seen Dr. Overman twice (recommended by my regular dentist), once for early stage gum disease and now (ongoing) for an implant. My gum disease hasn't recurred over several years, so that went well, and now my implant is going well, too. Dr. Overman keeps moving through his patients; he won't chat, but he will answer any questions that you have in a clear, understandable fashion. His staff members are all very nice and cheerful; they seem to like working there, which I think is a good sign.

Description of Work
I visited Dr. Overman for an implant.

06/15/2012

DrOverman has been the reason I have been able get to healthy teeth and gums and maintain them over the years. I have had experience with other periodontists prior to seeing Dr Overman and he is by far the best.

Description of Work
This appointment was for a cleaning by the hygenist and oral exam by Dr Overman. I have been going to this dental specialist for about 20 years. I have all of the periodontal work done and a few other grafting proceedures over the years.

06/15/2012

As much as I hated the procedure it went very well. There was a lot f pain but that was expected and I did not go through anything I did not expect. Dr Overman had a great demeanor and I have had no problems since in the are where he worked on. he is very knowledgeable and very thorough and his staff was great as well

Description of Work
I needed an implant and my regular dentist suggested Dr Overman. he was located locally. the tooth area had given me much pain and discomfort i met with him and he outlined all the procedures and timing that would be required

05/16/2012

His work is exceptional. His staffs are outstanding. They call us and prepare us for any surgery or anything we need. He performs a first class operation.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Overman, who is a periodontist. I have been going to him for years, and I alternatively see him and my regular dentist every three months.

05/10/2012

He is an excellent dentist. His treatment methods really provided fantastic results for me.

Description of Work
I went in for a follow up examination from a procedure that he had done previously.

Category dentists

01/13/2012

I would like to give the highest recommendation possible to him and his staff. I have been seeing him now for over 20 years and never had a complaint. His staff is excellent and always prompt. They are consistent and I always deal with the same people. The doctor is very knowledgable and always provides great treatment.

Description of Work
Periodontist visits every 3 months.

Category dentists, oral surgeons, periodontics

09/11/2011

great - severals months outnand healing is as expected. staff and Dr. Overman were informative and personable. While I hope that you don't need his services, he is one of the best!

Description of Work
periodontal laser surgery to correct gum pockets.

09/10/2011

The doctor explained the technique and materials and answered all questions to my satisfaciton. He had many years of experience with this procedure and I felt I was in good hands.

Description of Work
I was referred to Dr. Overman by my general dentist. I had a cracked wisdom tooth and both doctors agreed that an implant would be the best choice in order to preserve my bite.

09/10/2011

I see Dr. Overman every 6 months. He tracts my condition, keeps me informed on any changes. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. The Dr is very professional and efficient. I am very pleased with his services.

Description of Work
I had 6 implants from Dr. Overman. The procedure went very well. The time estimate was accurate, the staff was very friendly as usual. The price was exactly as estimated. I am very pleased with the implants. The follow up was excellent. I had a temporary cap come off twice, and was met on a Saturday to replace it, and during office hours the next time. Service is always excellent.

08/31/2011

Excellent, arrive early, technician began the cleaning at the appointed time, at the end of the procedure, Dr. Overman checked the work and my teeth/gums. Employees are always friendly, prompt and courteous

Description of Work
6 month follow-up peridontial cleaning

08/19/2011

It went very well. I would highly recommend Dr. Sutor. He is very professional and his staff are knowledgeable and very professional as well.

Description of Work
I am writing an update to my last review because Dr. Sutor is truly an excellent and trustworthy dentist. He diagnosed me with a problem of tooth grinding and recommended that I wear a night guard while sleeping. I ended up getting the night guard at my regular dentist and the results have been great. I no longer suffer from jaw pain and my migraines have been significantly reduced. I have been wearing a guard for about three years and now cannot sleep without one. The result is that I now feel so much better because I sleep so much better. Dr. Sutor is the only dentist who was able to diagnose this problem. I am very grateful for this and only wish I had him for my dentist years earlier.

07/26/2011

He is excellent. I have nothing but good things to say about him.

Description of Work
He did a tooth implant for me.

07/03/2011

The exam and cleaning extremely well done.The entire staff is great. They are always on time. Because they keep an excellent schedule, they do not waste the patient's time. I have been a patient for several years and have had to wait for service. Theyt are very professional and knowledgeable and take wonderful care of their patients. I also think the prices are reasonable.

Description of Work
Teeth cleaning and oral exam

Hardin Cosmetic & Family Dentistry

At Hardin Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we know what is important to you and we strive to provide our patients with quality care, comfort and convenience. We provide a full-service, state-of-the art dental practice. In addition to Family Dentistry, we offer the latest technologies in Sedation, Cosmetic, Invisalign, Preventive and Restorative Dentistry. Our exceptional and experienced staff partner with our patients to provide the healthiest, most beautiful smiles dentistry can offer. From the moment you step into our practice until the moment you complete treatment, we want you to be comfortable and relaxed. Call us today to find out how we can help you smile again. Whether you’re in Indianapolis or Greenwood we want to be your Family Dentist. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

Hollander, Dr. Jay A.

Dr. Hollander and staff welcome you to a dental office that is committed to providing you with a professional, yet relaxed dental experience. Our patients are our most important asset and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. We treat children and adults in all facets of general dentistry, with a focus on aesthetic dentistry. We share the goal to make your smile the best and most beautiful it can be. Your comprehensive dental examination will be quick and painless and allows Dr. Hollander, with the use of a laser light, the ability to detect cavities before they become large and painful. Come see for yourself why we have been awarded Angie’s List Super Service Award two years running. There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

Epler Parke Dentistry

Epler Parke Dentistry is a family practice. We accept all PPO insurances and are contracted providers with most of them. We also accept Medicaid.

Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Indianapolis Periodontal & Dental Implant Assoc.

How is Indianapolis Periodontal & Dental Implant Assoc. overall rated?

Indianapolis Periodontal & Dental Implant Assoc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Indianapolis Periodontal & Dental Implant Assoc. open?

Indianapolis Periodontal & Dental Implant Assoc. is open:

Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM

What payment options does Indianapolis Periodontal & Dental Implant Assoc. provide

Indianapolis Periodontal & Dental Implant Assoc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Does Indianapolis Periodontal & Dental Implant Assoc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Indianapolis Periodontal & Dental Implant Assoc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Indianapolis Periodontal & Dental Implant Assoc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Indianapolis Periodontal & Dental Implant Assoc. offers emergency services.

What services does Indianapolis Periodontal & Dental Implant Assoc. offer?

Indianapolis Periodontal & Dental Implant Assoc. offers the following services: Periodontics, dental implants, gum disease treatment, tooth extraction, bone grafting, wisdom teeth removal, cosmetic gum treatment, dental crowns, dentures, tooth stem cell banking, gum contouring, laser gum therapy, gum grafting, implant-supported dentures