Gurchiek, Dr. Kara L.

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2010

4.3

Pediatrics - Primary Care

There are 10 physicians at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a physician is board certified visit www.abms.org...

06/25/2012

The intial visit was great! Dr Gurchiek and the entire staff was great! They were polite, kind, and took the time to awnser any questions that we had.It was the perfect experience for two new parents. I'm glad that we were referred to Northpoint Pediatrics and look forward to building our relationship as our child grows.

Description of Work
We recently adopted a baby out of town and we were referred to North Point Pedatrics upon our return to town.

05/10/2012

Description of Work
We have been using them since birth for both our kids and have never had any problems. Every time we have ever called about sick hours we have gotten in very soon and they are even open on weekends for sick hours which can be very helpful. We have seen several of the doctors and nurses over the years and have no complaints about any of them. Highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

04/25/2012

I would recommend them to others. They are very caring. They make sure you understand everything and they educate you and your children above and beyond. What they say really helps.

Description of Work
We see Dr. Patrick and Northpoint Pediatrics for my son. The last time I was there they ran a test on my son.

04/12/2012

Doctor was wonderful, but rarely saw her. Nurses were rude, and acted like they didn't like children.

Description of Work
Let me start by saying, the doctors are great. However, the experience getting to the doctors is not very pleasant. I was never able to get an appointment with my children's own doctor, it was always with the nurse practitioner, or another doctor. We also were never able to get into the office that was closest to our home. The office staff was very unfriendly and straight business. Some of the nurses acted like they didn't even like children!! (And this is a pediatrician's office!)! When I decided to go back to our old pediatrician, this office made me pay to have our records faxed back! I couldn't believe it! Our old pediatrician's office would never charge us! Very disappointed. This group runs more like a business! Love my old pediatrician's office, where they know us by name, love kids, and treat us like family.

Pediatrics-primary care.