Glendale Dental Associates

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2009

6202 Evanston Ave

Indianapolis, IN 46220

We specialize in personal care & professional excellence. Caring for your teeth and smile are the most important factors in promoting good health! *We offer FREE whitening to our new patients!*...

03/10/2020

Olujimi A.

As usual, incredibly well!! They are very professional and make you feel like family. The environment is very clean and welcoming. I will highly recommend them.

Description of Work
6 Month Cleaning/Check up

02/27/2020

Loretta S.

The experience was ver pleasant, everyone was accommodating and eager to help. The hygienist and billing coordinator were excellent. The hygienist was very pleasant and calming and the accommodations were clean, relaxing, and well thought out. Overall Excellent experience

Description of Work
Annually cleaning and corrective consultation

01/23/2020

ELSA S.

The exam and cleaning were done on time and in a timely fashion. Thorough job.

Description of Work
check up, cleaning

01/02/2020

Jonathan H.

Very fast and high quality work. I've been a patient here for years and will continue to go for years to come.

Description of Work
Cap Replacement

10/02/2019

MARY & MARK G.

The office was able to get me in the same afternoon I called. Dr. Cho was, as always, friendly and professional

Description of Work
Checking teeth and jaw after a tumble.

09/23/2019

Kathleen K.

Very well. All of the staff were very efficient, friendly and welcoming.

Description of Work
X-rays, teeth cleaning & check up

09/10/2019

LINDA H.

Stephanie the hygienist did a thorough job and explained everything to me. Dr. Cho assured me that our treatment plan is on track without upcoming new expenses. He doesn't try to sell you something you do not need, and I appreciate that.

Description of Work
Cleaning, periodontal maintenance

08/22/2019

Olujimi A.

As usual, very professional and on time.

Description of Work
Check up, x-ray, and cleaning

05/01/2019

Asheli E.

My Mother & I have been looking for a dentistry. Also looking for my children as well! We had no luck. After glancing at the reviews we were very pleased! The receptionist was VERY friendly & pleasant, professional and displayed the BEST customer service I have EVER experienced.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

04/25/2019

GREGORY D.

Friendly staff, and a thorough cleaning.

Description of Work
Annual Dental Checkup

12/14/2018

Daryl T.

This was my first visit and consultation. It went very well. I plan to complete my dental plan at Glendale Dental Associates.

Description of Work
I was visiting for a consultation only

10/04/2018

Richard and Roxanne K.

Dr. Cho's office is outstanding. They know me, they are efficient, caring and a great team. I trust my oral health to them. And I am a doctor - so I understand quality healthcare.

Description of Work
Cleaning and X rays and checkup

07/19/2018

Yonghui S.

I really appreciate Dr.Cho. He really concerned my teeth n put extra time n care to fix it. Thank you sooo much!

Description of Work
Teeth cleaning n x-ray n tooth pulled.

06/22/2018

Sylvia H.

perfectly! no complaints. very thorough in cleaning and have be a patient there for years.

Description of Work
teeth cleaning

04/10/2018

Dominic B.

I would urge everyone to steer clear of Glendale Dental Associates due to their dishonest billing practices. Over the course of several visits, they misled us into believing we were in-network, only to bill us for more later. They attempted to pressure my wife into a very expensive procedure (root canal) that would have cost us almost $500 more than an in-network cost. That was the point at which, when we looked elsewhere for other estimates, that we realized they had been billing us out-of-network without telling us. We attempted to resolve this issue with them directly, but they refused to negotiate. Dr. Cho never spoke with us directly even when we requested to. Their attitude seems to be that they have the right to bill patients this way, because it is technically patients' responsibility to verify the network status themselves—but they use this to take advantage of patients, and customer service is non-existent. The Indy Star consumer hotline took our case and attempted to negotiate with them on our behalf for several months, but Glendale Dental refused to discuss any form of compromise, and then sent our account into collections for the full amount. We have successfully disputed the debt with credit agencies and the BBB. We now go to a different dentist, Mishel Dental, because we prefer not to go somewhere which seems more interested in extracting maximum payment from patients than providing customer service you can trust.

Description of Work
Dental checkups/cavities filled

02/20/2018

Janet C.

Much better than I expected. The replacement looks wonderfully natural. Found service professional. I would use Dr. Cho again. Price was very reasonable. Oh, and the massage chair was GREAT.

Description of Work
Replace crown on front tooth

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

10/27/2017

Ariel S.

Wonderful! I've always trusted Dr. Cho and Glendale Dental Associates for their care. My children love going to the dentist there also. They are always asking me when they're next appointment is. It's always a lovely experience.

Description of Work
X-Rays and cleaning, and my daughter needed to be seen for some tooth discomfort that she's been having.

10/05/2017

Mayrose S.

Great experience with all staff I would recommend this practice highly

Description of Work
Several dental procedures

10/04/2017

Bryan C.

I was looking to establish a dentist here in town, and I was not disappointed. The staff are all very friendly, and Dr. Cho was very professional.

Description of Work
routine cleaning

09/28/2017

Marc M.

Excellent service and conversation.

Description of Work
Performed dental cleaning

09/11/2017

andrea M.

Love my Glendale Associate family. You all take good care of me!!

Description of Work
routine cleaning

07/19/2017

Julie S.

Well. There were no problems. I recommend this dental practice for preventive and restorative services.

Description of Work
Cement crown

06/14/2017

Dominic B.

My wife and I saw Dr. Cho as our regular dentist for the last couple of years. We were always happy with the quality of care. However, we were very unhappy with a recent billing experience. This past year, our dental insurance changed. We updated our information with the office and kept our previously scheduled appointments. We only found out after two regular visits and two cavity fillings that Dr. Cho is out-of-network for our current insurance, but they had proceeded to bill us for the increased out-of-network costs for all of our visits this year without first telling us that we were now out of network—which means we were forced to pay 20% more when we could have found an in-network dentist instead. We only discovered this after getting an estimate for a root canal procedure, where they would have let us overpay a couple hundred dollars if we hadn't noticed the discrepancy ourselves. We were very disappointed by this billing practice. Obviously, insurance issues are ultimately the patient's responsibility, but we would appreciate an office staff that were more caring about not causing us unnecessary expenses due to omission or oversight.

Description of Work
General dentistry, cavity fillings

Category dentists

We appreciate all feedback from our patients and it seems there are concerns about billing. Although given an estimate of the patient's responsibility , full cost of treatment was presented. All claims are still pending with their insurance, so the patient portion is still an estimate. We have many patients that choose us for their dental services due to quality of care and customer service. Insurance companies offer out of network expenses for patients who like to remain with their dental offices and continue with the quality care they have been receiving. We value our patients: please contact our office with any concerns or questions.

05/02/2017

Cory C.

It was the best filling I've ever had! Sound strange, I know, but super painless and incredibly skilled! High recommended!

Description of Work
I went in for a check up and cleaning. Ended up requiring an old filling to be replaced. Got me in same day!

03/24/2017

Nathan H.

Went well, as usual. I started going to them regularly about 2-3 years ago. I have been happy. Clean office and friendly staff. Dr, Cho is nice and knows what he is doing. I have had a few cavities filled here in the past as well. Still plan to continue seeing him.

Description of Work
Routine teeth cleaning.

Hartman II, Dr. John H.

John Hartman, DDS, is a dedicated and compassionate dentist providing excellent care to patients of all ages. He has over 30 years of experience in general and cosmetic dentistry and has been recognized by his peers as one of the top dentists in Indianapolis every year since 2009. Dr. Hartman is also a 30 year member of the Indianapolis District Dental Society. Dr. Hartman and his team strive to keep your mouth healthy while delivering a warm and compassionate experience. For patients with dental anxiety, the team offers a variety of sedation options, including oral sedation, nitrous oxide (laughing gas), and syringe-less local anesthetic with The Wand.

Offers by Hartman II, Dr. John H. on Angi
    Hollander, Dr. Jay A.

Dr. Hollander and staff welcome you to a dental office that is committed to providing you with a professional, yet relaxed dental experience. Our patients are our most important asset and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. We treat children and adults in all facets of general dentistry, with a focus on aesthetic dentistry. We share the goal to make your smile the best and most beautiful it can be. Your comprehensive dental examination will be quick and painless and allows Dr. Hollander, with the use of a laser light, the ability to detect cavities before they become large and painful. Come see for yourself why we have been awarded Angie’s List Super Service Award two years running. There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

Northside Endodontics

Northside Endodontics specializes in Endodontic therapy, commonly known as a “root canal.” With offices in Indianapolis and Yorktown Indiana, we provide the highest quality root canal experience possible for the Indianapolis Area. Our dentists always utilize best practices and medicines to ensure comfort and quality dental care. Our staff recognizes the value of communication between doctors and makes a commitment to work with your family dentist to enable the most comprehensive root canal treatment. Once the root canal treatment is complete, patients need to return to their dentist to receive a permanent restoration for the tooth. Your family dentist is best qualified to determine the appropriate restoration to protect your tooth. This practice group has 2 locations: To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Dentistry - TMJ
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    MasterCard, Visa, Check, Discover, Financing Available

Missing teeth, crowns, root canal, oral surgery, laser dentistry, periodontal therapy, cosmetic dentistry, sedation dentistry, & Implant dentistry.