Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Hobart, IN
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Hobart
- Dyer Animal ClinicDr.Farrell will come to the house where my cats are and give my cats shots if they need it.She's very kind.The animals just love her, and it's probably the best place that I can possibly have my cats, with her. I would highly recommend them. Everybody there is very kind.I lost a cat, and they actually sent me a card stating that they're sorry that my cat died and they all signed it.Dr.Farrell is probably the best thing to happen to that place.Dr.Farrell and Dr.Degraaf read less
- Hungry Hound Boutique and GroomingThe total price depends on whether I get their teeth brushed. I don't do it every time. The price averages between $80 and $100. I use a particular groomer there, her name is Jen. She has done excellent. Overall this place does do excellent grooming. I am pleased with their work, their price, the way my dog looks. The main thing with Jen is that my dog knows her. It doesn't have anything to do with the establishment. It has to do with I follow her wherever she goes read less
- PAWS AROUND TOWNI think it went great. They arrived with within the specified timeframe. My dog isn't a huge fan of car rides so she enjoyed walking out of the house into the hands of the groomer. If I had to choose two words they would be "As Advertised"
- MICHIGAN CITY ANIMAL HOSPITALThe work has been satisfactory. The work is expensive however. The facility is very clean. Their are no odors when you walk in.
- At Your Bark-N-Call Bed & Bath IncMy 8 month old German Shepherd has come here several times for daycare, and for baths and nail trims. She LOVES to come for daycare and starts barking when we pull into the parking lot. Because she has a lot of energy we can't always give her the activity she needs but when she gets home after spending the day, she's calm and happy, The employees are so friendly and seem to really enjoy dogs of all kinds. I highly recommend this place and feel fortunate it's so close to home read less
- At Your Bark-N-Call Bed & Bath IncWONDERFUL!!! I am especially pleased with the reception that I get from the front desk and the entire staff At Your Bark n Call. The owner, Mylissa, comes out to great me and just loves on Tina. Grooming staff tells me how she did and the pet handlers are super. They too let me know how Tina does with the other dogs. I am very leery to leave Tina with just anyone as she has been attacked by dogs when she was a puppy and is now 11 yrs. old and is becoming socialized by being with At Your Bark n Call since its conception. Tina has been pet of the month and her picture has been placed on Facebook by Terri. Each day Terri puts up pictures on Facebook for all to see their special pets being groomed, in daycare or spending a couple of over night stays in their "suites" read less
- BANFIELD THE PET HOSPITALOur dog is registered there, and whenever it is time for his shots and stuff, they send us the information in the mail or give us a call saying it is time for him to have his shots or get his worming pill or something or the other. They even have a dental plan there for dogs. My brother pays and I am not sure about the prices. They have the medical thing right in there. They take care of him read less
- PAWS AROUND TOWNThis groomer will come to the house to clean the pets. When you schedule he provides a window of time for arrival, generally he is there within a half an hour of the scheduled time. There is a $20 fee to come to the house and different charges for each dog, depending what service will be provided. He takes each dog separately and bathes, dries, cleans ears and provides a nail trim for each pet. Our dog with longer hair will get a beautiful hair cut and is blown dried. I have two dogs that are nervous and he manages them well and one dog that can be difficult and they always get along read less
- WAGS 2 WHISKERSThe approximate cost was for my dog to be groomed. We've also taken him in for a flea bath. They are very reasonable in their prices. When they say come back in three hours, he's always ready, they are always on time.
- Munster Animal HospitalThere service is just across the board, whether it's veterinarian care or grooming, I give them a plus. I will use them again by all means.
Pet Groomers in Hobart
- Business Description:Angie's list members recieve $5.00 off your first service of $15.00 or more. Discount applies to overnight hotel stays, daycare and grooming salon services. Cost is determined by the job. E-mail: email@example.com; Facebook: www.facebook.com/barkncallgroomers; Website: www.barkncallgroomers.co read lessRecent Review:The customer service had declined significantly since I started taking my dog here 5 years ago. If you board your dog, know ahead of time that you cannot pick up on a weekend even if you are home. There is staff onsite until 11pm so there is no reason to keep someone’s dog hostage. if it’s a holiday weekend you must keep them there a extra day if you are boarding. My dog had her ear bit by another dog while at daycare and I never received a call about the injury. When my daughter picked our dog up, her ear was gushing blood and this went on for days. Another time, staff picked off a scab that our dog had causing exposed raw flesh that required a emergency vet visit after picking her up. Last week the owner closed because a majority of her staff had CoViD. She notified no one via phone or message about the closing. I showed up on my way to work to drop dogs off, only to be told sorry no daycare. Bad customer service. I had time to run my pets back home but I’m sure this causes issues for many who were in their way to work and had no options for pet care without notice of closing. There are plenty of options out there for dog care. Know you Have choices and don’t need to tolerate bad customer service when your the customer and you are paying for a service read lessstacy t.
- Business Description:At the Lake Station Pet Clinic we strive to offer: •Quality Medicine and Treatments •Preventative Medicine •Expert Diagnostic Testing •Excellent Client/Patient Relationships •Informative Client Education The Lake Station Pet Clinic Veterinarians are members of the AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association), IVMA (Indiana Veterinary Medical Association), and CAVMA (Calumet Area Veterinary Medical Association). They strive to learn new ways of treating, diagnosing, an.. read lessRecent Review:I had been a client for several years. I love dr. Heckler, Cooper and Clements, when they were the owners of the clinic, things were better, they always took customers concerns seriously, at the end of the day, we are the ones paying for services. But since this clinic became corporate all that went down the hill, the front staff is very rude their new motto is “whatever” attitude, especially Ana, she always works and talks to people like she hates her job, very rude, and confrontational, management is just a joke and a show, I had an issue with Ana, because she was extremely disrespectful towards me (which it wasnt the first time) and I just finally had it and wanted to talk to management. I had a concern since 4/7/21 and it has been 11 business days and the manager has not yet respond any emails or phone calls. Is always the same excuse “the manager is out the office, or the manager is on conference calls” well I am a manager in my department at a hospital, I always take 5 mins or more (if needed) out of my time to address any issues or concerns, is not that hard. Acknowledge your customers and return a phone call or email. Is too bad that I have to deal with this in order to keep good vets read lessMagda A.
- Business Description:The Crown Point Animal Hospital, located in Crown Point, IN, is one of Northwest Indiana's premier veterinary clinics. Our caring, experienced and highly trained staff treats your animal with love and respect. Our goal is to provide your loved pet with a long and healthy life. Crown Point Animal Hospital features: Care for dog and cats Preventative medicine Surgery Professional grooming Boarding House calls Drug free pain therapy And more At Crown Point Animal Hospital, we take the.. read lessRecent Review:Very professional, actually spend time with you to discuss overall health and any concerns.Kimberly K.
- Business Description:From natural pet food, raw pet food, pet food supplements, obedience training, dog clothing, designer treats, a complete dog grooming salon and more, we have everything your furry friends desire.Recent Review:<p>The total price depends on whether I get their teeth brushed. I don't do it every time. The price averages between $80 and $100. I use a particular groomer there, her name is Jen. She has done excellent. Overall this place does do excellent grooming. I am pleased with their work, their price, the way my dog looks. The main thing with Jen is that my dog knows her. It doesn't have anything to do with the establishment. It has to do with I follow her wherever she goes. <br /> <br /> </p read lessKim M.
- Business Description:Smoochie Pooch is Northwest Indiana's Premier pet groomer. Our trained groomers provide the highest quality service available.
- Business Description:Welcome to Canine Clipper! Canine Clipper is a pet groomer located in Merrillville, Indiana. This family owned and operated business has over 30 years in grooming pets. We are your one source for your pet grooming needs as well as daily walks. Our staff of trained professional can give your dog or cat everything from pedicures to dental work. Pet Grooming Services: * Dog And Cat Grooming * Bathe * Pedicures * Scissor Styles * Flea Dips * Dental * Boarding * Training * Four Walks Per Day an.. read lessRecent Review:Canine Clipper are professional, knowledgeable and reasonable.Deborah V.
- Business Description:We are proud to work here at Porter County Pet Clinic, a full-service veterinary medical hospital, located in Valparaiso, IN. The team at Porter County Pet Clinic is committed to developing strong relationships with you, our clients, so your pets receive the care they deserve. Porter County Pet Clinic is partnered with Lake Station Pet Clinic. The partnership is shared by four veterinarians - Dr. Stephen Heckler, Dr. Philip Cooper, Dr. Jessica Clements, and Dr. Jeffrey Weitzel. While Drs. Hec.. read lessRecent Review:Since I started this eval, both of these dogs have gone in for treatment and the care they received was amazing. The dogs were so un-traumatized that they have since been back for rechecks with no need for sedation and remarkably little cajoling to get in the car. Dr. Weitzel is great about calling to let you know where things stand and is very patient about answering questions. I have taken our collection of dogs to him for the past few years. We have had routine care and also had to face some very serious issues. I have always felt that Dr. Weitzel has given us sound advice and has been mindful of our personal philosophy toward our pets as well as our financial circumstances. I don't feel that we have ever been pushed to do something that was unnecessary. When we were referred out to the Vet school at Purdue with a Springer Spaniel with oral cancer, it was with great consideration of our circumstances and the belief that a cure was possible. That proved to be true and we are grateful for Dr. Weitzel's counsel and advice. <br /> I hesitated to include the cost of service because it may seem to be a lot. Face it. Vet care is not cheap and considering the education involved, it shouldn't be. I know from a lifetime of pet ownership that some vets appeal to your emotions and guilt to do services that might not really be necessary and add to the bill. I have never found that to be true at Porter County Pet Clinic. In fact, they have gone out of their way to offer us ways to reduce care costs for our tribe of 5 dogs and 7 cats. I am grateful to Dr. Weitzel and his staff for all they do. <br / read lessWendy D.
- Business Description:DOG BOARDING SMALL ( UNDER 25 LBS) $20 PER DAY. MEDIUM ( UNDER 26-50 LBS) $21 PER DAY. LARGE ( UNDER 51-80 LBS) $22 PER DAY. EXTRA LARGE ( OVER 80 LBS) $23 PER DAY. CAT BOARDING $16 PER DAY. RABBIT, BIRD, AND OTHER SMALL MAMMAL PET BOARDING $14 PER DAY. (5/4/12 read lessRecent Review:Adam DuBuque has a passion for animals. I discovered the Dutch Pet Motel a year ago and have boarded my pet there several times since. Adam is very sensitive to the needs of animals and is very kind and compassionate to them. The first time I boarded my dog, Adam sensed my dog's fear and uncertainty. Adam took us outside to the fenced in area and asked me to stay and chat. I didn't understand the reason until after a few minutes Adam said, "Ok. The tail is up. Your dog is more comfortable now. You can leave." When I returned after several days, my dog was happy and at peace. I boarded my dog several more times with Adam and I was pleased every time. I highly recommend him and his staff. Dutch Pet Motel = Happy Dogs! <br / read lessKathy H.
- Business Description:Clean Paws Mobile Grooming, we bring the salon to YOU! Our prompt courteous service eliminates the fuss of having to transport your pet back and forth to the grooming salon. In our clean, quiet, sanitary, state of the art mobile grooming facility you dog or cat will receive personal pet pampering from our IPG, INC. Certified Stylist! Mobile grooming is ideal for cats, puppies and senior or nervous pets. Our base service includes: Tearless bath Oatmeal facial scrub Nails trimmed and buffe.. read lessRecent Review:Michele is very professional. She comes to the house and takes the dog to the truck. When she is finished she brings him back. The truck stays in the driveway so I know where my dog (or cat) is at all times. The dog and cat are always beautifully groomed when she is done. They are also calm and happy read lessLaura J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Lake Station
- Crown Point
- Saint John
- Burns Harbor
- East Chicago
- Cedar Lake
- Calumet City
- Beverly Shores
dog groomers in Hobart
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 PAWS2832 169TH ST
- 4 PAWS
- Four Seasons Animal Hospital10624 Randolph St
Crown Point, Indiana
- Four Seasons Animal Hospital
- Griftith Animal Hospital1010 E Ridge Rd
- Griftith Animal Hospital
- HANOVER VETERINARY HOSPITAL12515 WICKER AVE
Cedar Lake, Indiana
- Happy Tails8232 Kennedy Av
- Heaven Sent Alterations2331 45th Street
- Hobart Animal Clinic2650 E State Rd 130
- Hungry Hound8243 Wicker Ave Rt 41
Saint John, Indiana
- Hungry Hound Boutique and Grooming5151 E. 81st Ave.
- HANOVER VETERINARY HOSPITAL
- Illiana Boarding & Grooming16249 Van Dam Rd
South Holland, Illinois
- Illiana Boarding & Grooming
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Smoochie Pooch503 Silhavy Rd.
- Smoochie Pooch
- VELVET BOW140 W COMMERCIAL AVE
- VELVET BOW
- WESTWIND KENNELS5317 W 133RD AVE
Crown Point, Indiana
- WESTWIND KENNELS