Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Greenwood, IN
There are 9 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 15 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Greenwood
- Broad Ripple Canine DesignI love Broad Ripple Canine Design (and so do my dogs!). I have complete confidence in the owners and groomers. I've been having my dogs groomed here for years, and have recommended BRCD to my friends. I have a older Shih Tzu and a rescue Cavalier King Charles, and they both seem happy to go to get groomed at "the spa" as I call it, and they look great afterwards. I always feel my pups are in good hands at BRCD read less
- Arbor Lane KennelsThe Kennel at Arbor Lane is a wonderful place to leave your pet if you need to go away. We have been taking our dogs there for a few years now and have been so happy with the care given to our golden retrievers. The staff is extremely professional & the kennel well-run and very organized. The family is attentive and fulfills all personal requests. Last week, we requested a bath & nail trim before picking them up- they smelled so good! It was the best grooming they have ever had. We are so grateful for this place read less
- Hot Diggity Dog GroomingThe owner, Diggy, cleaned, trimmed and made our two fur babies look terrific! He has groomed our animals for years, previously at the place where he used to work and now at his brand new grooming salon. We have a 5+ year old sheltie and a 10+ year old miniature long-haired dachshund. They love and trust Diggy which means the world to us and we love Diggy too. He genuinely cares about your pets and he takes great pride in making sure they look great and are well cared for while in his shop read less
- ERIK SCISSORHANDS MOBILE PET GROOMINGErik is the best! Right to your door, great pricing, and our golden doodle always looks great afterwards!
- Suds N Scissors II Pet Spa & HotelReba the owner of Suds N scissors II is the best she is great with my dogs. She doesn’t rush to get them in and out she takes care of them and what they need. Suds N Scissors II takes care of your animals and all of their needs. Ive been going to her for years and will continue to go to her for years to come. I’ve been to many groomers before I found suds N scissors II and all have let me down until now. I highly recommend Suds N Scissors II to anyone with a pet needing a fantastic grooming experience. You know you have found a great groomer when your dogs get excited when you tell them it’s grooming time read less
- CAMP BOW WOW CARMELI boarded my dog for seven days The week of June 19th. I prepackaged 7 bags of food, one for each day- measured out in portions, my dog eats. I picked her up on the following Sunday and was given back SIX bags of food back. I called Monday to ask how my dog ate last week. The girl on the phone, JULIA, was extremely rude and said my dog ate during EVERY meal. I asked why I was given back six bags of food. She’s responded with, “Oh that’s weird. I’m not sure, we don’t store dog food and only give what the owner brings.” I’m unsure why no one could give me an answer on why I had so much food left or what happened during the week. She then retracted and said,“Maybe my dog didn’t eat all week.” My dog lost 4 lbs while staying here. No one can tell me how much or when my dog ate. This is neglect. I can’t believe how much money I spent to have my husky treated like this. I paid for bath services to find out when I picked her up there was no bath given. The girl working said they ran out of time, but put that they would give her a bath, if I brought her to doggy day camp. So it’s now assumed I’m bringing my dog back? Why wouldn’t my money just be refunded for the bath not given? I’m in disbelief on everything from this place. Also to add- my dog went to the vet today and diagnosed with kennel cough. I’ve tried contacting the owner several times and have not gotten a response. She did however reply to a review I left on Facebook, very unprofessionally. I can’t understand how this location is in business read less
- Shake Dog SalonKrista is amazing! I have taken my dog to her for years - she has always been a great groomer, and she went above and beyond when my epileptic pup had a seizure while being groomed. I'm confused as to why this site gives her an F grade with only one bad review that we are not allowed to see? That makes me question the legitimacy and usefulness of Angie's List read less
- Golden Post KennelAwesome! They are great with my pets, and very knowledgable. All staff are trained in animal behavior, which is very helpful. Vicki, the owner is awesome. I have been taking my pets there for over 20 years. Something must keep me coming back!
- The Downtown VeterinarianThey were very gentle with him and he was very happy there. They did some tests and determined it was most likely his cat food that was causing the problem and he probably just has a sensitive stomach, so a cat food designed for cats with sensitive tummies would probably be better for him. He took his medicine that was prescribed and we switched his food and he hasn't had another tummy problem since. I am going to need my little fur ball shaved again soon as he is overly fluffy, but I just haven't had the time. When I do have the time I will definitely go back there and have them do it for him read less
- The Downtown VeterinarianI use Dr. Wiggers for all my girls, Heidi, Greta, Lilly, and my boy Howard. We have gone for many years for check ups, spay/neuter shots etc. Always fantastic! Everyone in the office is wonderful. When Heidi was sick Dr Wiggers would call me at home to check up on her. Would highly recommend for all vet needs, the laser surgery was soo much better than the traditional read less
Pet Groomers in Greenwood
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1986, Sleepy Hollow Pet Ranch brings personal attention to pets and their owners. We provide indoor and outdoor runs and activities as well as daily online report cards to let you know how your pet is doing during their stay. *Note - Closed Daily from 12-3 for a rest period for the pets. Sleepy Hollow Pet Ranch was established in 1986. Throughout the years, we have earned a reputation for excellence in caring for the needs of our Indianapolis Metro Area clients.. read lessRecent Review:Still in process. It was kind of an emergency as my friend who had 2 German shepherds was hospitalized. I called because some friends had used Sleepy Hollow and were very happy. Lisa, at Sleepy Hollow called the vet found out what vaccines had been given and if any were needed. She was so helpful! These 2 dogs are being boarded and I get updates regarding how they are doing every evening. The staff is so helpful and accommodating read lessSusan M.
- Business Description:ERIK GRADUATED FROM "ANIMAL ARTS ACADEMY", CARMEL INDIANA. IN 1999. YOUR PETS WILL ALWAYS GET ERIK AS THE GROOMER EVERY TIME, NO SUBSTITUE GROOMERS. ALL SERVICES ARE DONE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY 317-366-3490. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. SERVICING INDIANAPOLIS AND SURROUNDING AREAS read lessRecent Review:Erik is the best! Right to your door, great pricing, and our golden doodle always looks great afterwards!Kate B.
- Business Description:Owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Sam is AMAZING with my pups. Her prices can't be beat!Emily H.
- Business Description:Golden Post Kennel is a large well established pet boarding facility offering indoor/outdoor suites. Our facilities are heated and air conditioned as required by weather conditions. Our personnel are well versed in animal care and provide outstanding care to our furry guests. We also offer individual play times, day care and in-house training using positive reinforcement methodology. Call for current rates. Additiona DBA -Golden Post Inc read lessRecent Review:Awesome! They are great with my pets, and very knowledgable. All staff are trained in animal behavior, which is very helpful. Vicki, the owner is awesome. I have been taking my pets there for over 20 years. Something must keep me coming back read lessEmily C.
- Business Description:Located in Shelbyville, IN on State Road 9, Pine Ridge Pet Resort was designed and built with your pet's comfort and safety in mind. We are a full-service pet care facility. Our State of the art facility has indoor/indoor runs and indoor/outdoor runs, a large exercise area, heated floors, heated and air conditioned, air exchangers, 24 hour off site security monitoring, fresh water always available, fed per owner's instructions. Our staff spends individual time with each pet daily. The da.. read lessRecent Review:We usually board our 2 dogs (60 and 100 lb) once a year for 7 to 10 days. Experiance has always been great. 2 weeks ago, I dropped them off in the evening and picked them up the next evening. I was charged for 2 days, when I asked about it I was told that is because I am picking up in the evening. I don't believe this is fair. it was less than a 24 hour visit. Thanks, Rand read lessRandy S.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:We are a full service veterinary clinic and hospital. We offer a wide range of services from annual vaccinations and wellness exams to complex diagnostic and surgical services. We have state of the art in hospital diagnostic equipment and radiology (xray) services that allow us to provide rapid diagnosis and care read lessRecent Review:They have been excellent and I would highly recommend them.MARY I.
- Business Description:At Suds N Scissors Pet Spa & Hotel your pet is always treated like family! I grew up grooming dogs with my family owning 3 grooming shops. I am a 3rd generation groomer and Certified Veterinarian Technician. I have worked along several Indiana Vets for 12+ years. I have been grooming for 20+ years. Your pet will always receive the best care at our Spa & staff is on site with your pet 24/7 at our Hotel. Great service begins and ends with an experienced and friendly professional, so let me know.. read lessRecent Review:Reba the owner of Suds N scissors II is the best she is great with my dogs. She doesn’t rush to get them in and out she takes care of them and what they need. Suds N Scissors II takes care of your animals and all of their needs. Ive been going to her for years and will continue to go to her for years to come. I’ve been to many groomers before I found suds N scissors II and all have let me down until now. I highly recommend Suds N Scissors II to anyone with a pet needing a fantastic grooming experience. You know you have found a great groomer when your dogs get excited when you tell them it’s grooming time read lessKatie G.
- Business Description:14 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the service. House calls for established clients only travel charges apply. Additional DBAs - Indy Vet PC, Downtown Veterinarian. Award winning.Recent Review:It is great. I have been going to the Downtown veterinarian for many years --wouldn't go anyplace else.CAROLYN E B.
- Business Description:Arbor Lane Kennel has proudly served Indianapolis pet owners for over 45 years. As a family owned and operated business, we pride ourselves in Maintaining an immaculately clean facility, Providing the highest quality pet care, and Offering three generations of expertise. We constantly strive to surpass customer expectations by meticulously monitoring and assuring the quality of care given to each pet. We believe combining our first-class staff with a clean and orderly facility enables our cu.. read lessRecent Review:I called them over a week ago for estimate and scheduling and no one has returned my call.Mike M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- New Whiteland
- Beech Grove
- New Palestine
dog groomers in Greenwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2Guyz Boutique For Pets116 South Anderson St
- 2Guyz Boutique For Pets
- A & J'S COUNTRY KENNELS2120 S 600 E
- A DOG DAY AFTERNOON1917 BROAD RIPPLE AVE
- A Shag N' Waggin Pet Grooming2005 Hartford
- All For the Dogs Pet Salon7216 Madison Ave #V
- All Star Pet Grooming2069 Allen Rd
- Allisonville Animal Hospital10173 Allisonville Rd
- ALMOST HOME BOARDING KENNEL18710 Chad Hittle Dr
- Amity Acres Dog Grooming524 W. Center Cross St.
- Angela's Groom Room5377 Mount Pleasant N St
- Animal Arts Academy of Pet Grooming1744 E 116th St
- Animal DenP.O. BOX 514
- ANIMAL MEDICAL CENTER8040 E WASHINGTON ST
- Arbor Lane Kennels4835 E Edgewood Ave
- Augusta Animal Clinic4840 W 71st St
- A & J'S COUNTRY KENNELS
- Banfield Pet Hospital5750 W 86th St
- Banfield Pet Hospital - Greenwood7801 Us 31 S
- BARK TUTOR SCHOOL FOR DOGS2122 BROAD RIPPLE AVE
- Barkefellers Northeast9400 Corporation Dr
- Barkefellers South8808 S Madison Ave
- BARKING LOT503 N Main St
- Barx Boutique for Pets4247 N State Road 135
- BATH & BEYOND PET SALON88 US 31 S STE I
- BED & BISCUIT KENNELS3809 ST RD 32 W
- Bed Bath & Biscuits110 N Vine St
- Best Friends Pet Care8224 Bash St
- BEST FRIENDS PET CARE376 GRADLE DR
- Binford Pet Wellness Clinic5868 E 71st St Suite P
- Blue River Masonry5781 Keystone Ave
- Briar Crest Animal Hospital167 S State Rd 135
- Bridgeview Animal Hospital11740 OLIO RD STE 300
- Brookschool Road Veterinary Clinic11681 Brookschool Rd #4
- BUCK CREEK VETERINARY CLINIC10972 N STATE ROAD 3
- Banfield Pet Hospital
- Camp Bow Wow5950 W Raymond St
- CAMP BOW WOW CARMEL489 GRADLE DR
- Camp Cheeney Creek7055 E 106TH ST
- Canine Cloud Nine110 W Main St Ste 120
- Canine Design Pet Spa175 Morton Ave
- Carmel Clay Animal Hospital4335 W 106th St Ste 200
- Carmel Veterinary Clinic12530 Gray Rd
- Carter Veterinary Medical Center13694 N Meridian St
- Castleton Pet Clinic IncPO Box 503366
- Cat Care Clinic9512 Haver Way
- CHESTERFIELD ANIMAL HOSPITAL83 SKYVIEW DR
- Christy's Canine Grooming815 E. Thompson Rd.
- Churchman Animal Hospital2228 Churchman Avenue
- Circle City Pet Care7511 Westfield Blvd
- Cleopetra Luxury Pet Services9729 Kincaid Dr
- Columbus Animal Hospital3571 N National Rd
- Companion Animal Hospital & Clinic10840 Pendleton Pike
- Country Breeze Pet Resort11085 N Cooney Rd
- Crawfordsville Veterinary Clinic1834 S US Hwy 231
- Cruelty Free Dog Grooming and Pet Taxi7833 Musket St
- Camp Bow Wow
- D'Tails Dog Spa17010 Puntledge Dr
- Dawg & Katz Bakehouse & Gifts4351 Lafayette Rd
- DECATUR VETERINARY CLINIC5947 KENTUCKY AVE
- DEE'S PET SALON2650 FAIRVIEW PL ste A
- DIY PETWASH1738 E 116th St
- Dog Days Professional Pet Grooming1915 Plantation Ln
- Dog Dayz Playhouse & Retreat15310 HERRIMAN BLVD
- DOG IN SUDS7938 Fawnwood Dr
- Dog World Daycare and Behavior Ctr1629 Southpark Ct
- Doggie Spa9930 10th St
- Doggone Purr-fect Pet Sitting Service372 Redbud Pl
- DOGTROPOLIS1012 N BLUFF RD STE C
- Donna's Dog Grooming LLC9225 Crawfordsville Rd
- D'Tails Dog Spa
- First Friend K-9 Training12401 Reynolds Dr
- Fishers Veterinary Hospital11955 Allisonville Rd
- Five Points Kennels Inc3729 FIVE POINTS RD
- FRANKLIN FALLS ANIMAL CLINIC6835 E SOUTHPORT RD STE A
- Ft Ben Boarding & Grooming9019 Pendleton Pike
- FUR BEE6552 CORNELL AVE
- Furry Friends Boarding, Grooming, & Doggy Daycare201 N Us Hwy 31
- FURS A FLYIN2481 MANN DR
Beech Grove, Indiana
- First Friend K-9 Training
- Georgetown Animal Hospital4351 Lafayette Rd
- Glamour Pets Grooming Salon5201 S Madison Ave
- Golden Post Kennel4158 N SR 135
- Good Dog Hotel & Spa5345 N Winthrop Ave # G
- Good Night, Sleep Tight Baby Care LLC231 Deer Trace Ct.
- GREENWOOD PARK VETERINARY CLINIC & GROOMING SALON424 FORREST PARK N DR
- GREYHOUND RESORT7201 E 100 S
- Groomingdales Pet Styling Inc1825 E Main St
- Gussy's Grooming & Pet Service Inc45 E Buckeye St
- Georgetown Animal Hospital
- HAIR OF THE DOG812 W MAIN ST
- Hamilton Crossing Animal Hospital3101 State Road 32 E
- Happy Dog Hotel and SpaPO Box 784
- Healthy Hounds9209 Harrison Run Pl
- Heavenly Care Kennels19540 Lamong Rd
- HICKORY ACRES BOARDING KENNELS10770 E 300 N
- Hollywood Dogs Grooming Spa2310 W Southport Rd Ste G
- HOPE VETERINARY CLINIC3000 N STATE RD 9
- HAIR OF THE DOG
- INDIANA WORKING DOGS500 W Wiley St
- INDY CUTS LAWN & LANDSCAPE3214 GROVETON CT
- INDY K9 KOLLEGE575 MAIN ST
Beech Grove, Indiana
- indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin341 Main St
Beech Grove, Indiana
- Inneressence Counseling & Hypnotherapy25140 Lahser Rd Suite 249
- INDIANA WORKING DOGS
- John Pfister horseshoeing5844 volunteer Lane
- John Pfister horseshoeing
- Katie’S Professional Dog Grooming1217 E Main Street
- Katie’S Professional Dog Grooming