Indiana Plastic Surgery Center, PC

Plastic Surgery - Cosmetic
Skin & Body Care - Day Spa Services
Plastic Surgery - Reconstructive
Dermatology - General

Indiana Plastic Surgery Center offers a full spectrum of cosmetic plastic surgery by board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Severinac. Our approach is to provide confidential consultations, treatment, and follow up in a gentle,calm and private environment. The staff is knowledgeable and very friendly ready to help our patients at all times. Dr. Severinac is a kind, conscientious, passionate and gifted surgeon whose creativity comes through in the wonderful results our patients enjoy. We continue to strive to make our patient's feel at home in our office and our honed processes minimize our patients wait times during office visits. Our location is ideally located across from Dupont Hospital (off exit 116 of I 69 in Fort Wayne Indiana) where Dr. Severinac is the Medical Staff President. He is highly regarded for his professional and surgical skills and his creative mind in delivering patient centered care in the hospital. Since 1995, Dr. Severinac has served the Fort Wayne community and the world in his work with children with craniofacial deformities. He has treated mission children from Africa who are brought the to US, receive surgical treatment at no charge, and are returned to their families. Dr. Severinac decided to pursue plastic surgery to treat pediatric craniofacial deformities. As his practice evolved, he was called upon again and again to perform cosmetic plastic surgery. Dr. Severinac feels the same sense of gratitude and joy when he performs a facelift on an adult as he does a baby with a cleft lip and palate. He often calls his patients "my babies" because "In God's eyes, we are all His children"....

11/03/2015

Description of Work

Category cosmetic surgery

05/05/2012

I like that the office is clean. The staffs are friendly. I have gone to them before and they call me by my name. They are just very cordial. The nurse practitioner who did the service was very friendly. She did a good job. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Indiana Plastic Surgery for laser skin treatment.

Category laser skin treatment

Very nice of you to report on the Rejuva Medspa Valerie. I am the medical director of the Rejuva Medspa and plastic surgeon for Indiana Plastic Surgery Center. I am blessed with naturally friendly caring people just as your comments suggest. We really try to make your visits pleasant, convenient and effective. Thank you so much. All the best. Dr. Severinac.

Office based oral sedation and local anesthetic cost effective facelift, necklift, eyelid lift, forehead lift, liposuction, lip augmentation. Outpatient surgery based rhinoplasty (nose job), breast augmentation, breast lift, abdominoplasty ("tummy tuck"),cleft lip and palate repair. Medspa based (Rejuva) botox injection, intense pulsed light skin treatment, fractionated laser skin treatment, spider vein injection, microdermabrasion, skin peels,professional skin care product lines

chronic wound care, breast reconstruction, panniculectomy, pressure sores, hydradenitis superativa, soft tissue infections, adult medicaid.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available