Fort Wayne Orthopedics LLC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since October 2008

Additional DBA - F W O....

12/13/2017

I was very impressed. I appreciated most Dr Leffers taking the time to communicate with me. He was very kind and informative regarding current diagnosis and possible future treatments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessment and treatment of basal joint osteoarthritis in both hands

CATEGORY orthopedics,hand doctor

04/11/2015

Good! They keep calling to make sure I'm feeling better. I would go to them again. They were the team in town.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had surgery done at Fort Wayne Orthopedics. It was for broken bones in my foot.

CATEGORY foot doctor

08/09/2014

Was extremely happy wit Dr Snyder. I saw him several times over the course of 2 yrs for synvisc injections in my knee. I knew that I would need a knee replacement. When the time came Dr Snyder thoroughly explained the procedure and what would happen after? Highly satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Knee replacement surgery

06/16/2014

We were able to get an appointment in fairly short order, which was a nice surprise. Dr. Jackson was on time and very thorough.  He addressed the concerns for which the appointment was made and advised a course of treatment (which we have followed with excellent results).  He also checked another area to ensure it was healing correctly and discussed preventive measures. He is pleasant, listens car...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Jackson has been our doctor for foot issues for several years; we went back for pain and irritation of the feet

06/13/2014

The appointment went very well after looking at the xrays and describing my symptoms Dr. DeTommaso knew what my problem was and explained what was going on with my foot. Instructed me to wear a ASO brace for more support to my ankle when walking a lot and doing yard work. At this time no surgery, but if symptoms get worse than I may need surgery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was having more pain in my left foot (I have posterior tibial tendonitis). I made an appointment to see Dr. DeTommaso to establish him as my Dr. if I need to have foot surgery later. They took xrays and staff was friendly. Also Peg (one of the ladies that admits the patients was very nice.

CATEGORY orthopedics

Orthopedic conditions bone conditions, trauma, athletic injuries, joint disorders, spinal issues & muscle care.