St Vincent Medical Group

With Angi since August 2013

04/06/2015

I am very sick today and called the office to make a appointment.  They refused to see me and said I could go on down the street to Dr. Smith.  Even after I told them I was very sick and just lived across the street and had been a patient of that office for many years.  THEY REFUSED to SEE ME.  And told me Dr Ayres had a year waiting list.  I cant imagine a he is so popular. I have been treated ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been a patient in this office since 1999.  I have seen Dr. Ayers in the practice.  I was assigned Dr. Jason Mosier.  He moved on and they did not tell me.  I was not sick for a few years.  When I went to call the office they had moved to another part of the building.  When I did get ahold of them they told me Dr. Mosier had moved and I could be a patient of Justin Smith.  I had a physical with him last year.

10/31/2014

He answers all my questions I have.  I had no problems with scheduling an appointment. He is pretty punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Primary Doctor.

10/09/2014

They're very full so you have to book well ahead of time. They're very good to start with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Joseph Martin for my general physical.

09/26/2014

He is very thorough, honest and is a down-to-earth guy. I totally enjoy him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Joseph Martin.

CATEGORY family doctor

09/19/2014

I think he is very caring and he is a good listener. He is not one of these doctors who want to give you a pill to take care of your problem.  He is an all around great physician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Gray Ayres has been my medical doctor my whole life, ever since I was probably 23 y/o and I’m 56 now.