Purrfect Pet Sitting

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2002

11469 Charleston Pkwy

Fishers, IN 46038

Cost determined by the job....

07/07/2017

MAYME W.

They charge $16 per visit. I left on Friday and I came back on Monday, so they just handled Saturday and Sunday. I wouldn't know for punctuality because I'm away. I've used them for years so they're familiar with where I keep my cat supplies.

Description of Work
I have 2 cats & they just feed them and change their litter box.

Thank you!

10/29/2015

JENNIFER C.

We have had Purrfect Pet Sitting in to check on our cats for numerous trips over the years. I know that the cats will always have fresh water and food while we're gone and we'll come home to no surprises outside the litter box. Every visit Angela gave the cats a can of moist cat food on a plate as requested, then she takes out the litter and food waste so the house does not reek of stale food or kitty waste. This trip we had a contractor finishing a remodeling project during the day while we were away. We told Angela the hours he might be working in the house so she could avoid him if it made her uncomfortable. Instead, when we came back the contractor talked about our lovely friend who came to care for the cats. Angela is kind and professional.

Description of Work
We had Angela feed and water our cats and scoop kitty litter every other day while we were on a trip.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

06/10/2014

michael R.

They r fabulous. Our dog "cheddar" always acts so calm and happy when they have been here. Spends time petting and caring for her. I never feel bad about leaving her.

Description of Work
Walk our dog and spend time with her

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Thank you!

01/28/2014

Dorothy T.

After I had back surgery, I used Purrfect Pet Sitting to come to my home |to care for my 3 cats (feed and water them and clean out litter boxes). |They did an excellent job, and the cats responded to them very well. Not |sure of the dates.........

10/06/2013

Mary P.

They do a great job - my dog is well taken care of by Angela and her employees

Description of Work
They have taken care of my dog for daily walks for several years

02/26/2013

Michael S.

Everything we have ever asked Purrfect Pet Sitting to do - they have happily complied. We have even called them periodically to get a verbal update on how things are going.If they do not answer their phone I gladly leave a message. They have always been quick to communicate back to us. I really believe there is not a better company out there!

Description of Work
Where do I begin? My husband and I have used Purrfect Pet Sitting from almost the companies inception 10 plus years ago. We called upon The Caseys because they were recommended by the previous pet sitter who was at the time moving out of state. We owned a cantankerous bulldog, Chet, and a meek chihuahua, Karmin. The bulldog was so obnoxious that nobody else would watch him. Angela and Mike did not bat an eye. They came over introduced themselves, acquainted themselves with both dogs and never once had any problems with the bulldog's attitude. We left a laundry list of chores for them to do. Our animals were on special diets with their food, they slept in special areas, they had indoor as well as outdoor toys. We asked them to collect our mail, to turn different lights off and on periodically, to open and shut different window blinds. Every inch of detail was paid attention to. We now have a new set of animal babies that they take loving care of - 2 dogs and a cat. Never have we been more satisfied in our professional relationship with a company! We fully and whole-heatedly recommend Purrfect Pet Sitting to anyone that wants loving care for their pets. We have trusted them for all these years and would never consider another company.

02/21/2013

JEFF & LAWANA D.

This company is wonderful and very responsible. I wanted a company that was interested in getting to now my dogs instead of trying to impress me. When they came to the house to meet the dogs, my dogs loved them right away. My dogs are usually very picky about who they like and let get close to them. When I returned from being away, I found my dogs happy and well taken care of. They went above and beyond what they were suppose to do. I will definitely be using them again!! Lawana Davenport Indianapolis

Description of Work
My husband and I were going out of town and needed to hire someone to watch our 3 dogs and 1 cat. I went to Angie's list and found Purrfect Pet Sitting. I called and explained that I needed some one to come over 3 times a day to let my dogs out and then feed them in the morning and evening. I also needed them to make sure the cat had food and water, plus clean the litter box. The owner Angela Casey sit a time up to come over and meet my dogs and cats. I went over all the paperwork she wanted me to fill out and her prices. I was very happy with the price. We set everything up and I wasn't worried about anything. When I returned I found my dogs and cat very happy and well taken care of. They did everything I asked of them and did it within the time range I wanted. They even left me notes every day about how their visit went. I thought that was very cool. Lawana Davenport Indianapolis

02/16/2013

Kathleen W.

I write this review because my cat almost died by their neglect. My dispute has been with the owner in the lack of business responsibility and communication. I found a new pet sitter for the market rates and who is performing above expectations.

Description of Work
Where do I start? Issues with Service I should blog about why I decided to fire the pet sitter. I don't like having to fire anybody, but I am not going to be paying for someone not to do their job on a consist basis. Back in September I had contacted a pet sitting agency based in Fishers. My prior pet sitter had to close her business due to personal illness. She was an awesome pet sitter, and probably expect no one to come close to her level of service. But I do have minimum expectations. The pet sitter owner placed me with this young girl, about out of high school. She came to my house one afternoon that was convenient for her schedule to do the initial consulting. Apparently this was her first time being a pet sitter. She asked no questions and was extremely nervous. I gave her a tour of the house and cats. Wrote up a checklist on things to do during her visit, and of course the house key. The next day, I expressed my concerns with the owner about the girl not being prepared for the consultation, not asking questions, etc. but I told the owner I would be giving this lady a chance. About a month passed before I was called back to traveling for work, and I booked my pet sitting appointments for Wednesdays (anytime). I made it clear to the owner, and pet sitter, that if two consecutive appointments are needed to get everything done, then do an hour long session, so the cats can get the extra attention while I am gone. I would schedule 45 minute sessions with the previous sitter. The previous pet sitter left notes, took care of things, turned off garage lights, groomed the cats, enjoyed my cats, cleaned up messes, did a great job in the kitty litter box maintenance. This girl started pet sitting for me last week of October. I noticed she did not leave notes. I noticed sometimes she left the upstairs bathroom curtain open from the kitty litter, and then the cats would then spread the kitty litter on my bathroom floor. She would accidentally leave lights on. Leave pet messes, cat pee, dried, poop, vomit on the carpet and floors. I would notice the pet water fountain being completely EMPTY. I noticed that the 3 kitty litter boxes seemed to not have been cleaned well. Being the nice person I am, I tried to correct the issues by leaving her reminder notes on what needs to be done. Some of the issues would disappear only to reappear later. The last note I left her was to clean up the cat messes. I had come home to maybe 3-4 messes the prior week, thinking ok.. between Wednesday and Thursday it is possible they could have done this on mostly Thursday. But then this Thursday night I come up to count at least 10 distinct pet messes that are dry and old and can tell right off the bat the cats had been sick this week and she wasn't cleaning up the messes. I also had to clean up the mess in my upstairs bathroom caused by her not closing the bathroom curtain for the cats to exit the right way. So, you know sometimes the people you hire need to be replaced by better people who are more eager to work, willing to clean up messes, put things like curtains back in their place, and take time to thoroughly clean the boxes. I called the pet sitter owner and politely explained what had happened and asked for a replacement person starting in January 2013, that this next week would be her last week. Come January I get a new pet sitter for one week. She seems fantastic but the owner sends me an incorrect invoice for the previous month, which had a different rate than what I was used to seeing. She advertised and we agreed to one rate of $28/hr and then she changed my rate to $36/hr. Of course I was upset because I had not agreed to the rate change any time before and made her correct the invoice. We started having arguments about the new rates/invoices and I became fed up. I needed a long term pet sitter, $36/hr was very above market value, and I will get someone in the $20-$28/hr range. We decided to cancel our arrangement after the last appointment with the new pet sitter. On the last week of pet sitting service, one of my cats got very sick. He bled all over the house and was in deep pain and squatting in his litter box when I came home. I came home to notes about my cat’s issues and that the pet sitter would have the owner call me about it. The owner never called me to tell me my cat was bleeding and could not use the bathroom. The day I got home, I rushed him into the vet where he was obstructed and almost died. He had to have emergency surgery to remove all the stones in his bladder. SHAME ON YOU, for not contacting me about the cat's bloody urine all over the carpet and floors. The pet sitter followed up with you and you FAILED to follow through on your responsibilities. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Issues with Communication and Business Responsibilities As discussed during the phone interview, $28/hr was the rate for the pet sitter to come in once a week for one hour session, not two separate half-hour sessions. The hour requirement expectation was communicated to both parties. This information was/is still advertised on your website for rates and fees. You did not provide me paperwork to review and sign on special rate at $36/hr nor a service agreement. Regarding the October/November invoice, the rate was $28/hr as expected and I paid in full. You made no indication of a discount or new client rate in any communication or invoice. Market Rates: Previous petting sitting services by your competitors have been as such 45 min for $20 per visit. The market rate of similar services in the northside area is between $18-$25 per hour for cat sitting. A $28/hr rate is overly generous. A $36/hr rate for cat sitting is excessively above market value. Raising the rates above agreed and advertised terms from $28/hr to $36/hr without mutual agreement was unacceptable. Owner did not provide service agreement for signage Owner did not provide timely or accurate invoices

Category pet sitters

We had nothing but problems with this client since she hired us in October. So, we're not surprised about the bad rating. We went above and beyond for this client. Unfortunately, this is another example of someone unappreciative of the hard work and dedication of our pet sitters. Her cats are ill and get sick a lot, including urinating on her kitchen counter and outside of the litter boxes. It took an hour each time our pet sitter was there because of the overwhelming amount of mess that had to be cleaned. We did everything for this person, and her cats, and could not make her happy. She complained about everything, including our rates. She tried to hire one of our pet sitters out from under us, and at a rate that wasn't even worth this person's time. Our pet sitter politely declined and immediately informed us. We have the email, which this client sent to our pet sitter, as proof. After receiving several rude emails from this client over the course of a few months, we politely referred her on to another pet sitting company. We were not fired. When we did care for her cats, it was just one day a week. An accusation of neglect is totally unfounded.

01/03/2013

michael R.

They are warm, caring, and go above and beyond.

Description of Work
They take care of our dog.

Category pet sitters

Thank you so much! We love Cheddar. She's the best!

12/31/2012

Mimi H.

Purrfect Pet Sitting has been absolutely WONDERFUL and I haven't worried about our two boys since we went on vacation. Shauna has been SUPER keeping us informed about what the boys are doing, how their appetites are, and whether they are playing or not. She also offered to brush the boys because they were shedding a little so of course I told her that would be great. She has gone above and beyond what we expected and has gone so far as to text us each day she visits to let us know how things are going and has even sent photos of the boy watching her clean the litter boxes and playing with their toys. We would RECOMMEND this company to both friends and family.I have not worried once about how everyone is doing because I KNOW they are in good hands!

Description of Work
Feeding and playing with our two cats and keeping the litter boxes cleaned every other day.

Category pet sitters

Thank you so much Member. We appreciate the feedback!
    Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking
    Satisfaction

Daily visits, vacation visits, park walks, pet transportation.

Grooming.