Duke's Place

With Angi since February 2015

Auto Service

All Star Tire & Auto Service

All Star Tire & Auto Service Company is a family owned tire and auto / truck maintenance and repair business located at the same address, 534 North Capitol Avenue, in downtown Indianapolis since 1940. We are an Affiliated Dealer of the Bridgestone-Firestone Company. Our primary tire lines are Bridgestone, Firestone, Fuzion, Primewell, Dayton and Lemans. We are also a Michelin tire dealer. Additionally, we sell Uniroyal , BFGoodrich , Goodyear, Hankook, National, Kelly, Dunlop, Carlisle, Continental, General, Kumho, Nexan, Pirelli, Super Cargo and most other original equipment and private label brands of passenger and light truck tires for cars, trucks, RVs, SUVs, CUVs, HYBRIDs, carts, mowers, wheelbarrows, and industrial pneumatic tire applications. Our specialty is the sale and service of high performance tires for European and Asian imports and all domestic automotive applications. We use the latest state of the art equipment and techniques to install and/or repair your new or e xisting tires and check your alignment, chassis and braking systems.

Arlington Auto Center, Joe's Battery & Import

We have been serving Indianapolis motorists for over 40 years. We are proud to announce our recent move to a much larger and more professional facility to better serve our customers and provide more services. We also provide fleet/commercial discounts and we are very experienced in extended warranty repairs. Come see us grow and receive even better service! 5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service fees apply. DBA: import station.

09/06/2017

02/25/2016

Description of Work
We were refereed to Duke's Automotive Repair by a neighbor. He is located off Southeastern Pkw in Fishers which is fairly close to our home. We took our car to him and he gave it a full "Winter Check-up/Tune-up". He found the brakes needed new pads and after calling us to get permission, he replaced them. The cost of this work was below what I have paid for similar work on my car that was done last year. He is an Independent Operator and we highly recommend his work.

02/19/2015

My car began making a noise under the hood of my car and needed immediate action. I stopped by Dukes Place which is near my home. They advised that it was coming from the alternator and they gave me a quote. Having received a quote from another garage, we discussed their quote which included a three warranty. I accepted their quoted and they would start on replacing the alternator immediately. I w...

Description of Work
They replaced an alternator on my car.