Bridgeview Animal Hospital

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2006

11740 OLIO RD STE 300

Fishers, IN 46037

Bridgeview Animal Hospital is a full service state of the art hospital offering fully computerized digital medical records, x-rays, and in house digital lab work instantly available. We offer very affordable fees and welcome new clients....

05/16/2018

Alan & Candace M.

We went to Bridgeview for 12 years until our dog was put down. We signed up for the Annual Protection Plan, but Bridgeview is continuing to bill us for 3 months AFTER the dog's death. We contacted Bridgeview and were told we signed up for the plan and are obligated to continue paying for everything even AFTER the dog's death. Anybody signing up for their plans should keep that in mind before signing up. In addition to dealing with the pain and grief of losing our 16 year old dog, we have to put up with Bridgeview's greedy and uncaring practice.

Description of Work
Annual Protection Plan

09/12/2017

Leanne T.

They gave me an idea what it was, but they couldn't take any labs for it because it was aggravated. So he's on antibiotics for a week and then we'll go back in next week to get the labs and find out what it actually is. They've been our vet for many years. They're very kind and gentle with the animals and all of that. We've had many years of good experience.

Description of Work
One of my dogs has a growth on his left foot.

05/17/2016

Eileen J.

Dr. Graves and his staff are amazing! They are friendly, accommodating and sincere. I took my 15 year old Brittany Spaniel to them for many years and when it was time to make the tough decision, they were patient and so incredibly kind...making a me a life long client. I now take my Lab there...they are always happy to get me in and I love the text reminders.

Description of Work
Vet Services

02/24/2016

Leanne T.

They take care of all our animals so we love them. They take care of my cat who is a senior cat so they do blood work every couple of months. She's on a special diet so we get food from them and we have supplements for both of our animals and we also have a dog and they do their check up every year and vaccination. They board our cat as needed. They are very kind, courteous, knowledgeable and they care for the animals as if they were their own. They call and follow up when they have procedures to make sure the animals are doing fine and i get birthday cards.

Description of Work
They did blood work for our cat for their last appointment.

Category veterinarian, kennels

09/14/2014

Tami M.

I have been going to Bridgeview since I brought Gracie (my dog) home when she was 10 weeks old. She is now 6. I have always been pleased with Bridgeview, and how they care for the animals. Dr. Graves, in particular, is wonderful. I always feel that Gracie is in good hands - - if I didn't, I would not use them. They care about animals and always make every effort to get you in quickly if needed. They are very busy, so sometimes appointments run a little late, but that is to be expected. I will continue to use Bridgeview for my Gracie! Thank you.

Description of Work
Annual wellness exam and necessary shots for my dog.

09/02/2014

Kelly B.

Everything was great, we did not know about ear infection, they called before treating our dog and even followed up the next day to see how she was doing. will use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned canine's teeth and treated her for ear infection.

09/02/2014

Raena L.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE their pet care package. I pay a monthly fee and it includes all shots, dental cleaning each year, and unlimited office visits, so I don't have to pay a ($45) just for walking in the door for a consult, etc!

Description of Work
We have been using Bridgeview for my two dogs (5 1/2 & 1 /12) since they were babies. I drive a little extra because I like the care here. The vets are great, and all the technicians are wonderful.

Leanne T.

Ollie has been a patient at this vet since he was a puppy. We've always been treated as part of the family. Every staff member and doctor shows love and care for Ollie each time we visit. We love this vet.

Description of Work
Checked right rear leg. Dog has been limping. Tested for heart worm. Prescribed joint support supplement. Received heartworm pill and flea/tick protective shot. Also purchased lean dog treats.

Category veterinarian

Thanks for the review and thanks for your kind comments.

Jim J.

Thid is a first class veterinary pet animal medicine and grooming hospital in Fisher's, indiana. There aren't enough words to describe the grooming expertise of Kim and Coutney in the grooming department and to Dr.Graves and his outstanding veterinary medical staff. These people are absolutely great to work with.They are a very caring and a well organized group in addition to staying on top of the smallest to the largest events from start to finish. As mentioned words can't express the professionalism, expertise, caring, and communication this veterinary hospital will do for your pet medically and grooming wise. Dr. Graves and his highly competent staff are very good at what they do. 5 Stars!

Description of Work
During this visit to Bridgeview our little Yorkie was groomed by their grooming staff. We have.also used their veterinary services many times.

Category veterinarian

We sincerely appreciate the kind comments and the business!

CARL C.

Jason always does our Shih Tzu. He does a wonderful job and is very nice to deal with. Everyone there is friendly. I like being able to go in and see how they are all working and how well they treat the dogs. They are more expensive, but Jason does such a good job it is worth the extra for me.

Description of Work
I use Bridgeview Grooming Salon. Have my Shih Tzu groomed there.

Category veterinarian, pet grooming

Thanks and I will let Jason know about your kind comments.

Larry S.

Courtney ALWAYS DOES AN EXCELLENT JOB, weighs the dog each time to keep tabs on, is very friendly.....can't say enough about the care and professionalism given!

Description of Work
Groom

Category veterinarian, pet grooming

Thanks for the kind comments. I will pass them along to Courtney.

08/19/2014

VICKI H.

I have a huge Saint Bernard who weighs over 150 lbs. Have had a hard time finding a groomer who could handle her. Jason did an excellent job with Honey. She looked absolutely gorgeous when I picked her up and for the first time since I began getting her groomed, she wasn't stressed out.. Very pleased with Bridgeview grooming and would highly recommend their services!!

Description of Work
Pet grooming.

03/27/2014

Alexandra G.

I have been using them for 4 years. I like the quality of the work. They are very caring and loving towards my animals. They are a little expensive than normal.

Description of Work
I take my small dog and a cat to Bridgeview Animal Hospital for veterinary service.

11/08/2013

Betty B.

Very caring and kind staff. The doctors made the process as easy as it could have been on time - clean exam rooms.

Description of Work
Put an older cat to sleep (almost 20 years old). Had provided care the last 6 months - stitches, antibiotics and blood work.

06/03/2013

Tracy S.

The staff is very caring, really takes the time to check what is going on with your pet and they explain everything in your options. Price is a little high but if you call for an emergency, they can get you right in. I last used them 3 months ago. They have a clean and friendly environment and hey also do grooming.

Description of Work
I used Bridgeview Animal Hospital for my pet's regular check up.

04/24/2013

Jim M.

We followed Dr Steve Nichols - he has kept our dog with lymphoma going on three years with homeopathic Methods - no chemo. Other vets gave her three months

Description of Work
Exam - shots - prescriptions

01/07/2013

NANCY M.

There is no specific story to tell. The clinic is a very busy clinic with lots of dogs. Every time I took one of my cats, there were always lots of dogs in the waiting room and it appeared that dogs were their speciality. I always felt like the doctor was way too busy to spend time if there were questions. . The cost was more expensive than other vet clinics I had experienced and I didn't feel there was any reason for the additional cost. I decided to look on Angie's list and see if I could find another Veterinarian that would suit my needs better

Description of Work
Over several years, this clinic saw several different cats for my family. Most of the time it was for yearly shots and taking care of routine issues such as neutering and spaying. I called once regarding having my eldest cat put to sleep to find out about it but did not take the cat to have them do it.They didn't even call back to ask about the cat or to follow up.

Category veterinarian

I honestly have to appologize for this issue. Yes, we are a busy hospital....and we see about 50% dogs and 50% cats....we enjoy both equally. We are busy because we always try to do our very best for our clients and our patients. Obvoiusly this does not happen 100% of the time like I wish it would...such as in your case. We do euthanasia because it is sometimes needed in older, sick patients...but it is something neither my staff or myself want to do....and it is as difficult on us as it is on our clients having their beloved pet put to sleep. Yes, you are correct, my staff should have called back to check on your cat....and do delve further into the problem with your cat...but they sometimes just hope not to have to deal with a euthanasia situation because it is so distressing to them personally and emotionally....as it is to you as the pet owner and to me as the doctor. This is not an excuse....you are 100% correct, they shouls have been better at questions and at follow up....and I fully appologize to you for this situation. I would love it if you would give us another shot at your business. We are busy, but we value every one of our clients and their pets....and we have the largest vet staff in Fishers to handle our volume. I am sorry for your problem, and hope your pets are doing well and honestly hope you will give us another chance to prove how much we REALLY do care about you and your beloved friends. Dr. Graves

12/19/2012

Susan T.

Our dog is sweet as pie but nervous too. Bridgeview has been grooming her for 2 years now. We had tried other groomers but had problems with ear infections afterward. I like that the vet checks our dog before sending her home. We have never had an ear infection after picking her up. Our labradoodle has more lab hair, not curly at all, but wavy. She sheds like a lab too! Not quite what we expected when we got her. Bridgeview shaves her at our request and she always looks great. Sometimes they cut her beard too short even when we ask to leave it longer but her overall look is perfect. She seems comfortable there. The last time I took her, I thought she had gotten all her shots in September at her annual exam. It turns out my vet didn't give her bordetella. Fortunately, at Bridgeview they could get her the shots so I didn't have to reschedule her grooming appointment. My only frustration was the expense for the shots ($22.80 for technician office visit and $18 for the shot itself). If my vet had done it, the price would have been less than half. I guess that's the price I have to pay for not realizing she hadn't gotten it at the vet. I can almost always get in on the day I want and she is usually finished by 1:00. Perfect for me. I would recommend Bridgeview for grooming purposes.

Description of Work
We have a Labradoodle, 84 pounds, and get her groomed at Bridgeview.

Category pet grooming

We offer vaccine packages that bundle all our vaccines into one visit to keep your costs lower. Next time your pet is due for vaccines, check out our package of services and I think you will find the bundle of exam, vaccines, Heartworm testing and stool exam to be considerablly less expensive than your current vet is charging. If you buy individual vaccines alone, it is more expensive due to the amount of paperwork and record keeping involved that can be minimized with doing all these on one visit. Thanks for your business. Dr. Graves

10/16/2012

Emilie L.

I've taken my cat here for services since I rescued her last year. They're very knowledgeable and friendly. Also, when the cat is ill, they'll make time to see her right away. Reasonably priced care (it's all expensive, so this is not out of the norm).

Description of Work
Routine shots/checkup

Thanks for your kind comments. They are always appreciated. Dr,. Graves

08/28/2012

Gary .

Great, the staff was very caring and professional. Did nothing to make me uncomfortable, and took great care of my pets. Keep up the good work Bridgeview!

Description of Work
Took my Hound in for the first time because of awful skin allergies. He gets them every year, other vets just shoot him with steriods. Dr Graves gave him some other meds to try, and also suggested to change up his diet. After 10 days he was so much better, I couldn't believe other vets have never suggested changing his food before. Dr Graves said we may want to do allergy testing down the road if he doesn't get better, but recommended that we take the wait and see approach. Took another dog in last Saturday for a sore front paw, again we saw Dr Graves. I explained that this old dog was one we had just rescued. He treated her paw, looked her over good, told me what a sweet girl she was, and kissed her on the head! Any vet that will kiss a dog on the head gets my business forever. A sign of a true animal lover.

Category veterinarian

Thank you so very much for the kind comments. The entire staff tries very hard each and every day to provide the best in pet care.....and they all honestly love what they do! I think it shows....and I think the pets know how we feel about them too! Thanks again for your kind comments.

06/07/2012

Maryl P.

They were great. My animals were seen right away, the doctor was very helpful. The staff as a whole were very nice, I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I brought 2 dogs in for shots.

04/13/2012

Curt & Sherri P.

The overall experience was excellent. I would use this provider again.

Description of Work
We took our dog for a checkup.

04/13/2012

Curt & Sherri P.

Jeryce Boucher is our vetenarian there, Dr. Mike Graves started the clinic, but, Dr. Boucher is the one we prefer. We did see Dr. Graves in the past. Everyone there is friendly. Dr. Boucher takes good care of our dogs, she is French.

Description of Work
I went there about a month ago and took our chocolate Labrador.

04/04/2012

James L.

They are courteous, professional and knowledgeable. They are right across the street of my house. They have a very nice office and a very nice staff. I would continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Bridgeview Animal Hospital as my pet had infection in the ears.

03/27/2012

Holly B.

I have spent more $$ with this vet in the last year and a half on just normal shots, flea and heartworm preventative for my dogs, then I have in the last few years. The prices are absolutley outrageous. My last visit was for a kitten I took in. I have never paid $400.00 for an inital visit/shots, and nueter. With my old vet, I would have only been charged half of that. While the staff are nice and polite, I felt like I was being pushed into purchasing all of this extra stuff that I didn't need. I look for a vet that is personable and their main concern is my pets health. I didn't get this feeling from the staff or the vets in this office. I felt like they were just trying to take more and more of my money. I am currently seeking a new vet office, but would not reccomend to anyone.

Description of Work
NUeter and declaw for cat.

Category veterinarian

Member....I appreciate you comments. I reviewed your charges and you had purchased a kitten package which included all yoru kitten vaccines (3 visits) and tests and wormings...and had a neuter and declaw done, and got ear medication for an ear infection in your kitteh as well as Revolution for flea control. All this together totaled about $400....which, while I understand it is a lot of money, for all the items you got for your kitten, was a very very good price. You have been a very good client and I hope you reconsider and continue to use Bridgeview for you dogs and for your kitten. We try to keep our prices as low as we can...but we are located in a very expensive area of town (our monthly lease for our space is over $10,000 per month!)...so we have to price ourselves at a level to allow our business to survive...but I do feel our prices are the best in our area...and I hope you will continue to use our services.

Veterinarians
    Animal Grooming
    Animal Boarding Kennels
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Allergy testing, urine testing, culture and sensitivity equipment, digital radiology system. Animal grooming. We also board cats.

Equine , avian, or food animal