Edwin Kasha MD

With Angi since October 2008

Dermatology - General
Primary Care - Family Medicine

There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

04/30/2014

Description of Work
Went to him after when dissatisfied with previous provider. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Kasha!!!

02/05/2013

I suspected I had a spot of skin cancer on my leg and I had a couple of oversize keratosis that were being irritated by my clothing. Dr. Kasha removed these spots in his office. It only took a few minutes and he made sure that the areas were significantly numbed so it would not be uncomfortable at all.

Description of Work
Removal of Keratosis & possible Skin Cancer

12/13/2011

He's excellent. He found a mole on my back and took it off right away as it was cancerous. I was referred to him by my family doctor. I would continue to use him in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Edwin E Kasha is my dermatologist. I visited him in August. I had a rash and he treated that. He took off the suspicious spot and it did come back as cancerous.

12/03/2011

Excellent overall. Office staff very professional. Doctor very professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Diagnosis of Psoriasis. GP and even another derm office not successful. Dr. Kasha accurately diagnosed, treated and resolved issue.

05/02/2011

I'm happy enough with him to stay with him. You have to wait longer to get in to see the doctor.

Description of Work
Dr. Kasha is my dermatologist.

Dermatologist