Puntillo & Crane Orthodontics, PC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2008

Dentistry - Orthodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - General

Serving Lake & Porter Counties in Indiana, Dr. Anthony Puntillo and Dr. Christopher Crane are your orthodontic specialists, offering Invisalign, SureSmile, and traditional braces for children, teens, and adults. -...

Southland Smiles, the dental office of Richard J. Mantoan DDS and Associates along with their knowledgeable, friendly staff, are located in Flossmoor, IL. At Southland Smiles we know each patient is unique in their needs and desires. Our purpose is to provide gentle, pain-free dental care. A strong commitment to continuing education allows us to offer smile makeovers and full mouth rehabilitation, as well as general family dentistry. By investing in the latest dental technology, shots are a thing of the past. We use the Wand anesthesia system that has revolutionized dental pain control. Our services include: • Family Dentistry • General & Cosmetic Dental Services • Tooth colored fillings • No Shot Anesthesia • Teeth Whitening • Digital X-rays • Preventive Care • Breath Treatment • Porcelain Veneers • Implants - Bridges & Dentures • Smile Makeovers • Invisalign • Root canals • Gum Treatment We will provide your care in a friendly and comforting environment, while you listen to music and receive massage pad relaxation. So fear no more. You will be in capable, caring, compassionate hands at Southland Smiles. We will respect your time by being on time. Call Southland Smiles, or visit our website today for more information! There are 3 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit abgd.org.

12/03/2013

My daughter is currently going to this orthodontist. She chose them from reviews on line and she is very satisfied. Everything (procedures, prices, appointments, etc.,) were explained to us in advance. There are several options for payment and thus far, no problems.

Description of Work
My daughter is currently going to this orthodontist. She is very pleased and everything seems to be run very smoothly and efficiently.

07/09/2013

They were excellent in everything. They were very thorough and very up-to-date modern equipment and modern techniques. They are trained with Suresmile and invisalign. Timely, friendly staff and good parking. I like that they were trained in modern techniques.

Description of Work
I used Puntillo & Crane Orthodontics, PC last week Monday for orthodontic service.

03/11/2013

Great work,we love the final product BUT they told us orginally it would take 18 month their were complcations and it took over 3.5 years. Also watch there billing(kept good records) had some discrepinces, We love her smile now great job.

Description of Work
my daughter Had some teeth to be straightened out got refered by freinds glad we had work done.

02/08/2012

It was a good experience. I didn't really have to wait very long. It took about as long as he said it would. He has always been a good doctor for me and my family. The staff is great. They are very friendly. When they give us an estimate on how long the appointment would be it's usually how long it is. Dr. Puntillo has got a couple of different offices. Some offices are open only on certain days. ...

Description of Work
Dr. Puntillo is my orthodontist. I last went to him to get braces for the second time.

10/11/2010

Good, no unexpected problems.

Description of Work
My son had braces and expander put on at Dr. Puntillo's.

Suresmile and Invisalign