PAW PATROL

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 1999

Carmel, IN 46032

OWNER OPERATED. 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE. DROP BY SERVICE. NO SUBS. BASIC CHARGE FOR PET SITTING IS 18.00/TRIP FOR 1 TO 2 PETS. AN ADDITIONAL 1.00/TRIP FOR ADDITIONAL PETS. HOUSE SITTING IS 14.00/TRIP. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. PET TAXI ($15/TRIP), ERRAND SERVICE ($40/HR) FOR CARMEL & WESTFIELD, MID-DAY WALK (WEEKLY RATE AVAILABLE)....

07/23/2016

Patrice Q.

Susan is wonderful. I am so glad we found her. She loves our cat Trixie and she takes good care of her. She texts me photos and videos of Trixie while we are away. We usually put our two dogs in boarding (because one of them behaves very badly with most people). However, recently, I needed someone to pick up our dogs from the kennel and bring them to our home. She did it willingly, even though our little dog can be aggressive. She was great with them and it was so nice that she would handle this for me at the last minute! I highly recommend her.

Description of Work
Cat sitter

01/15/2015

Cynthia W.

My husband and Mom and I were traveling together. My mom has 2 dogs and I have 2 dogs. The thought of boarding them for 7 days was just so heartbreaking to me. They would be sad and lonely and scared and don't understand why we ditched them or that we're coming back. A friend suggested a pet sitter. This was our first time and I would absolutely do it again! My 2 dogs were totally comfortable and at ease the whole time. My mom's 2 dogs were a little stressed out and had some issues :-( Susan was a real trooper and went above and beyond for them. She cleaned up after them and brought cottage cheese to soothe their tummies. She sent us little videos and texted us almost every single time she was there. She is super responsive too. Oh, and the dogs loved her right away! Our dogs are a smidge standoffish with new people so that was a great thumbs up for us. If we all ever have to travel together again, I'm calling Susan. It was a great experience for us and I'm pretty sure our dogs were A LOT let stressed than if we had thrown them in a kennel.

Description of Work
Susan came to our house 4 x a day for 7 days to check in on all our little fur babies! Love them, feed them and make sure they had fresh water.

07/13/2014

KATHY L.

Susan is always reliable which I really need due to working long hours. She loves my dogs and keeps me updated on their day. Recently went on 2 week trip and came 3x's daily while I was gone. Brought in my mail and kept 2 of my dogs company. Came home to happy dogs and a ride home.

Description of Work
Dog sitter. Walks, plays, dotes and feeds my 3 dogs when I work and also when on vacation.

Category pet sitters, errand service, dog walkers

10/23/2012

LISA B.

Susan has been taking car of my dog for 10 years.. She does an excellent job and is always reliable. Besides caring for the dog and playing with her, she gets mail, newspapers, waters plants, etc. My dog loves her and I never have to worry when I'm gone.

Description of Work
We were out of town for several days and Susan took care of our Shih Tzu. She also brought in paper, mail, took care of plants, checked house, etc.

03/23/2012

KEVIN & JACKIE O.

Susan was great! She called the day before we left on vacation to confirm everything. While we were gone she watered our tree ( without asking her), and made sure the house was a comfortable temperature for our cat. She sent us pictures via text of our cat while we were on vacation. There was a nice note when we returned. We will hire her again.

Description of Work
We found Susan on Angie's List. We scheduled an appointment to meet so she could meet our cat, as we were going on vacation. She came over every day for 6 days to feed and play with our cat when we were gone.

03/05/2012

MICHAEL G.

Susan is super responsible. My dogs lover her! She is very professional and always leaves the house neat and the dogs happy!

Description of Work
Susan came over once each weekday to let out my two dogs and play with them.

Category pet sitters

Thx so much. Love seeing the kids. They are super. Get so excited when I visit.

02/13/2012

LISA B.

She is very good with the dog and the dog loves her. I always feel comfortable leaving the dog when Susan is taking care of her. She would text me messages about the dog and send pictures. She looked happy and well cared for when I returned home. I have been using Susan to watch my dog for nearly 10 years.

Description of Work
We were out of town for a week and Susan came 4 times a day to walk, feed and play with our Shih Tzu. Susan also brought in the mail and newspapers each day and took the trash out for pickup. She also checked around the house to make sure everything was ok .

08/31/2011

WENDY H.

Susan comes to walk Gypsy, around the block while Frisbee (the older one) gets time outside. Then they receive play time and treats, while also being able to take care of bathroom duties.

Description of Work
PAW PATROL comes to walk our two sheltie dogs, feeds them and brings in any packages left on the front porch.

Category dog walkers

08/24/2011

GARY & SUSIE N.

Excellent service and flexible scheduling

Description of Work
During the day, Susan has been taking care of our dog since she was a puppy - almost a full year. I really can't compliment her enough! She takes excellent care of the dog and doesn't hesitate to take care of any accidents. Susan communicates every day in a running log that we have developed. It includes comments on feeding and ""potty" habits as well as her personal observations of how the dog is that day. If you are in the situation of needing to have a pet cared for during the day or while away, then this is who I would recommend.

08/21/2011

Carlene B.

Great! Dependable, caring and communicates well. I know my dog is well cared for.

Description of Work
Dog walking & sitting.

Category pet sitters, dog walkers

thx Member. I miss Cookie!

07/10/2011

FRANCES H.

I have used this service several times in the past and always found it reliable, highly professional, efficient and helpful with information.

Description of Work
Played with cat, fed cat, brought in mail, newspapers, trash cans, checked status of house, cleaned and changed cat litter.

06/22/2011

Rebecca T.

Susan does a great job. I have used her several times now and I have complete confidence the cats and the house are being well taken care of when I am gone. She sends me pictures of the cats and lets me know of any problems that need to be addressed.

Description of Work
Susan fed, watered, and cleaned two poop boxes for my two cats twice a day for 10 days. She also brought in the paper, checked the mail, turned lights off and on, raised and lowered blinds, and kept a check on the basement for water as it had been raining a lot.

02/26/2011

TOM & DONNA M.

Susan probably saved us $$$ because our sump pump alarm was indicating a problem. Susan followed thru with staying while someone came in and replaced the sump pump. She is wonderful with the cats they love her. Anytime she comes in they recognize her voice and they come immediately to greet her. Susan plays with the cats. Susan is very dependable.

Description of Work
Susan takes complete care of our 2 cats, brings in mail, waters inside plants and flowers, etc. We have had Susan's care many different time schedules from 2 days to 30 days. She either calls or texts and sends pictures of the cats frequently and checks house for any problems.

01/25/2011

Julie L.

Susan was great! Each time she came to the house she would either call or text us (sometimes with a picture of our dog included!) to let us know all was going well with Buddy. Buddy had nothing but great things to say about Susan! I will definitely use her again. Thanks Susan! (This is way overdue-kept forgetting to submit.)

Description of Work
Susan came to my house 4x a day and took care of our dog Buddy- fed him, played with him and took him out to potty- while we were on vacation for one week.

Category pet sitters

Thx Member. Appreciate your business and report. Hope buddy is good.

10/25/2010

Ben H.

During the past 3+ years, Susan has been the only temporary surrogate parent to my two cats, providing sincere care and offering peace-of-mind service. During my multi-day out-of-town travel or long-term multi-week international travel, Susan has been a reassuring resource to care for my pets and house.

Description of Work
Pet care: scheduled feeding for two cats, litterbox cleaning, "playtime", etc. House sitting: mail retrieval, coordinating with local trash & recycling services, etc. Approx. service cost is $16.00/day.

10/16/2010

LISA B.

Susan has been our pet sitter for approximately 8-9 years and does a wonderful job. Bailey loves her, too.

Description of Work
Susan walked, fed and played with the dog while out of town for approximately 2 weeks. She also watered plants, took out the trash on garbage day, brought in the mail and newspapers. She checked on things in the house to make sure everything was ok.

Category pet sitters, dog walkers

Bailey is like my own. She is a hoot and enjoy spending time with her. Thx for your business and friendship.

10/04/2010

KATHLEEN G.

Susan is excellent! When we come home, our dogs are just as we left them - happy and energetic with no bad habits established when we were gone. Susan loves her "kids" and our dogs love her!

Description of Work
Dog Sitting Checkin House Getting in mail Watering indoor and outdoor plants

Category pet sitters

Thank you for the great report. Always enjoy spending time with your canine kids. They brighten up my day. Anxious to see them this weekend.

08/09/2010

Kimberly T.

Excellent, the overall experience was great and we would definitely use Susan again.

Description of Work
Susan visited our home daily, disabled and re-enabled our security system, filled the food and water bowls, cleaned the litter box, and also brushed and played with our cats. She also brought in our mail and newspapers as well as the garbage pail on garbage day.

03/19/2010

KATHLEEN G.

It went great! We will be using Susan's services in the future.

Description of Work
Susan provided care and fun for our 2 Schnoodle dogs while we were away on a trip. When she came for the initial interview, our dogs were up in her lap, kissing her and just wanting to be around her - signs of a true pet lover! The dogs appeared happy and content when we got home. Susan also got our mail in, watered our plants and cleaned up the dog waste in the backyard before we got home.

Category pet sitters

Thanks. Great dogs and can't wait to hang out with them again.

11/23/2009

DAVID S.

Everything was in order, we were kept informed by telephone messages and notes were made on daily care. Any hairballs, etc were cleaned up. The cat didn't complain about the service.

Description of Work
Paw Patrol care to our home to provide twice daily care for our cat for one week while we were on vacation. This included feeding, administering medicine, cleaning litter box and checking on the well-being of the cat.

10/12/2009

MICHAEL G.

I really love Susan. She came over for the initial free visit to find out where their stuff is, get all of the veterinarian information, what exactly I wanted her to do with them, and to meet the dogs. She is also willing to bring the mail in or other things for a couple of days if you ask. Susan is just awesome. She is maybe in her fifties and she just loves dogs. She charges per visit. The price does not change based on number of dogs, which is good for us with two dogs. I really like how flexible Susan is with her schedule. I can have her come over in the morning when I need it, and other times in the middle of the day. I give Susan a strong A. I have recommended her to several other people.

Description of Work
I just started using Paw Patrol for animal sitting about two weeks ago. I have used her two times for animal sitting so far.

Category pet sitters

Thank you so much. It is so nice to work with such a nice family. Love your dogs and can't wait to see them again.

08/28/2009

Susan E.

Our dog is old, we ended up adding a third daily trip for our vacation. Paw Patrol made sure they came the added trips. They are flexible with emergencies and really care for you pets. You receive a daily text message which helped us keep up on what was happening at home. I have been using Paw Patrol for many years. I trust them in my home while I am gone.

Description of Work
Paw Patrol came two times daily to take care of our dog while we were on vacation.

Category pet sitters

I have sat for Farley for 7 years. He has a difficult time when they go out of town and give him lots of loving. He loves his walks but as he gets older--it is harder for him. He loves just being outside and enjoying nature. He's a great boy!

08/21/2009

SHIGEKO Y.

Well, I am not at homes so I can't tell exactly what happened but I know Cody likes her. Susan left a note for me every time she came and explained to me what happened. She also picked up mail from my mail box. She is trustworthy! I count on her professional way of handling Cody. She is very professional, organized, informative and she loves my dog!

Description of Work
Susan took care of my lab lab mix. She let him play, fed him, gave him water but more importantly she cares for my dog, Cody. She always gives me a good advice.

Category pet sitters

thanks so much for the nice report. love seeing my new friend Cody and spending time with him. he's a lover and so thrilled to have the company. thanks for your business.

06/08/2009

CATHERINE L.

I have used Susan's services for nearly ten years and have always been satisfied. This was a particularly long time to be away from my dogs and I was unreachable in Africa. I felt confident that she could handle any contingencies that might arise in my absence. Everything went fine and my dogs and home were well cared for.

Description of Work
Susan came three times daily for 12 days to care for my two dogs. In addition to feeding the dogs and letting them out, she also picks up after them in the yard, waters plants as necessary, brings in mail and papers, and spends time socializing with my two Goldens.

01/13/2009

Diane H.

Susan did a great job. When I returned both cats were eager to see me. Normally they are mad and ignore me for at least half a day.

Description of Work
Feeding 2 cats twice a day.

Category pet sitters

THANKS SO MUCH. I LOVED YOUR PETS. WE HAD A GREAT TIME. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN.
    Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking
    Errands

HOUSE & PET SITTING, BRING IN MAIL & NEWSPAPERS, WATER PLANTS/FLOWERS, ALTER LIGHTING, TRASH OUT, CHANGE LITTER, FRESH WATER, PET TAXI & ERRAND SERVICE.

OVERNIGHT SERVICE, GROOMING, BOARDING, DOG TRAINING.