Cottage Animal Clinic of Carmel

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2012

At Cottage Animal Clinic of Carmel, we treat people and pets with caring hands and compassionate hearts. You will be astounded by our warm and inviting home-like atmosphere that makes a trip to the vet feel like visiting a friend. Due to the comfortable setting, your pet experience a substantial decrease in stress that is often associated with most vet hospitals. We take the time to really listen to you, and thoroughly educate you about all your pet's health and behavioral issues. A unique, personalized plan is created for your pet based on their individual needs and will provide a quote so you can decide what is best for you and your pets. You will also get to see the same veterinarian every time who will get to know you and your beloved pets. My favorite part of being a veterinarian is educating owners like yourself! Call us today and let me show you what I mean. We offer a FREE physical exam and consultation for all new pets....

The Downtown Veterinarian

The Downtown Veterinarian

14 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the service. House calls for established clients only travel charges apply. Additional DBAs - Indy Vet PC, Downtown Veterinarian. Award winning.

03/30/2018

Went well but not impressed with the doctor nor the check up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual check up for my cat

02/27/2017

We will continue to use them. They interact well with our pet. They take time to discuss what is going on with the pet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We went in for annual check up and shots.

02/27/2017

I give them all A's. We will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We took our dog in for a check up.

01/30/2017

Very well. I love Dr. Borlik and his staff!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Health checkup for my dog.

01/25/2017

The wait time was less than 10 minutes. He was professional, but also very personable. He got along very well with our cats. Them seem to like him and aren't afraid or anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Veterinary services.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Physical exams, consultation, vaccinations, parasite checks, deworming, pharmacy, diagnostics, laboratory, digital x-ray, surgery, dentistry & oral health care, weight management, behavioral counseling, allergy treatments, parasite prevention, pets. Carmel Vet, Vet Clinic, Animal Clinic, Pet Clinic, Veterinary Clinic, Pet Hospital, Dog Vet, Cat Vet, Animal Hospital, Pet Hospital, Vet Hospital, Veterinary Hospital