Cottage Animal Clinic of Carmel

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2012

420 N Rangeline Rd

Carmel, IN 46032

At Cottage Animal Clinic of Carmel, we treat people and pets with caring hands and compassionate hearts. You will be astounded by our warm and inviting home-like atmosphere that makes a trip to the vet feel like visiting a friend. Due to the comfortable setting, your pet experience a substantial decrease in stress that is often associated with most vet hospitals. We take the time to really listen to you, and thoroughly educate you about all your pet's health and behavioral issues. A unique, personalized plan is created for your pet based on their individual needs and will provide a quote so you can decide what is best for you and your pets. You will also get to see the same veterinarian every time who will get to know you and your beloved pets. My favorite part of being a veterinarian is educating owners like yourself! Call us today and let me show you what I mean. We offer a FREE physical exam and consultation for all new pets....

03/30/2018

Karen H.

Went well but not impressed with the doctor nor the check up.

Description of Work
Annual check up for my cat

02/27/2017

Cliff J.

I give them all A's. We will continue to use them.

Description of Work
We took our dog in for a check up.

02/27/2017

Cliff J.

We will continue to use them. They interact well with our pet. They take time to discuss what is going on with the pet.

Description of Work
We went in for annual check up and shots.

01/30/2017

Beth S.

Very well. I love Dr. Borlik and his staff!

Description of Work
Health checkup for my dog.

01/25/2017

JOSEPH & CHRISTINE B.

The wait time was less than 10 minutes. He was professional, but also very personable. He got along very well with our cats. Them seem to like him and aren't afraid or anything.

Description of Work
Veterinary services.

01/21/2017

Gail F.

It's been an excellent experience. It wasn't a very long wait time. The vet interacted with my pet very well. I continue to go there because of the way that they treat my pet and the convenience.

Description of Work
It was for a check-up and vaccine.

07/26/2015

Kevin H.

The staff is always very friendly and they love getting to know our pets. The cost is average to prices we've seen with other providers. The first time you bring in a new pet, the exam is free which is nice when you get a pet for a shelter and want a general checkup. Dr. Borlik is very knowledgeable about how to socialize your pet and keep them healthy. We never have issues scheduling an appointment at a time that works for us and that isn't very far out.

Description of Work
We have 2 cats and 2 dogs that we take to the Cottage for their annual physicals and shots.

Category veterinarian

Thank you for your gracious review. We love helping people with their pets!

01/19/2015

Marypeach T.

I like them. They are dog's veterinarians. They are easy to get into and they answer my questions promptly. He is a good vet. He is very efficient. I would recommend anybody to take their dogs to him.

Description of Work
I take my dog to him for veterinary care.

Category veterinarian

Thank you for your gracious review.

01/03/2015

Mary B.

The visit went well. We were able to see the vet promptly and he spent time getting to know us and our new kitten. We will go to this vet in the future as well.

Description of Work
Provider gave our kitten needed vaccinations and a physical exam. He was very helpful with advice on toys, equipment and behavior modification techniques. Largely because this vet seems to be more reasonably priced, we are switching from Companion Animal Hospital to Cottage Animal Clinic in the future.

Category veterinarian

Thank you for your detailed review.

12/29/2014

Alex H.

I was dog sitting for my neighbor this past week when her dog Bloomer, a 16 year old Pomeranian, could no longer get out of his dog bed and walk. After speaking with my neighbor she decided that I needed to take him into the Cottage Animal Clinic of Carmel to have the dog assessed by Dr. Greg Borlik. Greg was very sincere and it was easy to tell he genuinely cares about every animal that he treats. After determining that Bloomer had neurological problems my neighbor and Dr. Borlik agreed that it would be best to put Bloomer down. Dr. Borlik was very professional and made sure that I understood exactly what would happen during this process. He is a great veterinarian and I highly recommend using Cottage Animal Clinic of Carmel for your pets.

Description of Work
I had to have a dog put down

Category veterinarian

Thank you for your gracious review. Bloomer was a sweet pup!

10/27/2014

Sandy L.

They are wonderful. It was excellent. They were very knowledgeable and very caring.

Description of Work
I went with Cottage Animal Clinic. They do two yearly checkups for our cat and some cat food.

Category veterinarian

Thank you for your review, we always appreciate your feedback.

10/13/2014

Andrew S.

The exams are free for the new patients. I can't exactly remember the cost but I'm sure they're comparable with other vets. They're very professional and very caring. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I use Cottage Animal Clinic. I used them for general physical exams and blood work.

Category veterinarian

Thank you for your recommendation!

10/09/2014

Judy G.

They're great. It's an excellent service. They're a friendly and outgoing group of people. The doctor is fantastic. He's been in the industry for 6 or 7 years now. They're an A+. We will use them forever.

Description of Work
We bought some small nutritional stuff for the dog from them. Our dog has diabetes. They diagnosed her and they've been working with us to get the insulin at the right level.

Category veterinarian

Thank you for your great review. I'm glad that Sadie is responding so well to her insulin and special diet.

06/25/2014

Brett B.

They are just super friendly, they....you are respected, you know what I am talking about. I went there with my little dog, and they are awesome in telling me the problem that he has.

Description of Work
Veterinarians Services.

Category veterinarian

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are always happy to help.

06/10/2014

Suzan D.

I like my vet very much. It's really hard to find one. He's just incredible. He's wonderful. I liked him so much with my dog, that now I take my daughter's pets in. They're so wonderful. We had to put a cat on an airplane and didn't know we needed a report from the vet about the cat's health. The cat was supposed to fly the next day, and they got the report ready and even included a colored picture of the cat. He's less expensive and doesn't push to get you to spend more money. My old vet used to do a lot to the dogs that they didn't really need and over time, I realized that. The facility is real nice. It looks just like a house. My dog is afraid of the vet, but didn't figure it out, that he was going into a vet's office, until she saw the shots.

Description of Work
He's my pet's veterinarians. My daughter also uses him now.

Category veterinarian

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are always happy to help.

04/14/2014

Ray S.

I called Cottage Animal Clinic and they said to bring our cat in immediately. Dr. Borlik and his staff were very professional and caring. Dr. Borlik examined our animal and an ended up giving our cat fluids and a shot of medication. I was pleased with the speedy service and professional care given our animal.

Description of Work
It went very well. Dr. Borlik examined the animal and gave it fluids and a mediation shot.

04/02/2014

Amber M.

I've always been very happy with the services. The staff and doctor are great, they are all very courteous and friendly, they always respond right away. The doctor will either speak with me right away if I call or he will always call me right back. He has always been very accommodating, he eases my fears and lets me know what to expect.

Description of Work
They gave my pets annual shots and a medical emergency.

03/31/2014

Lisa G.

It went really well. They kept him over the weekend and when we picked him up, he was in good spirits. Then when we returned a week later because the kitten was sneezy, they gave him some medication. He's been all good ever since :)

Description of Work
Neutered and got my kitten healthy!

02/11/2014

Carol S.

The care he received was wonderful. I liked the way they interacted with Rusty and knew how to examine "a biter". I recommend Cottage Animal Clinic very highly!

Description of Work
My dog had a swollen area on his face. I walked in with no appointment, seeking second opinion after going to a different vet where I received a very high-cost treatment plan. I was given a tour of the facility and Rusty was seen right away. The diagnosis matched (tooth abcess) but much more reasonable. Two days later Rusty had two teeth pulled, a dental, and medication for half the price quoted elsewhere.

01/29/2014

NANCY B.

We have seen them numerous times, so not sure of our last visit's cost, but all in all very in line with other vets. Dr. Borlik could not be more kind. He is very caring and understanding, seems like he genuinely is concerned for our pet's welfare, and he is very knowledgeable. We will continue to go to the Cottage Animal Clinic. Also, love the location and the quaint charm of the office.

Description of Work
We are utilizing Dr. Borlik and his team at Cottage Animal Clinic for our new puppy.

01/14/2014

Victoria S.

Because my dog has Addison's disease, we see him monthly for her shot. Even though she doesn't like the shot, her tail wags walking in and walking out! Dr. Greg always takes the time to answer any questions I may have and always makes my dog feel special!

Description of Work
Dr. Greg and his staff are wonderful with my pup.

12/23/2013

Robert & Karin G.

Called that morning and they were ready to be picked later that day.

Description of Work
Picked up medication for my dog that day.

12/18/2013

Cheryl Y.

A very friendly vet tech checked us in and documented all of the information about my bunnies. The vet and the tech were very gentle with them and thoroughly checked them over. They trimmed their nails and showed me how to do it myself at home. I felt comfortable and pleased with his assessment and treatment.

Description of Work
He did an annual check up on my 2 rabbits.

12/01/2013

Nancy K.

The doctor examined my mini schnauzer without an appointment. My dog had a |skin disorder which the doctor treated. Within several days "Bud" was quite |well.

11/10/2013

Melissa G.

I had both of my Havanese in for dental checks and shot updates. Each dog had many extractions which is why my bill was so much. I loved the office staff and vet. |

Category veterinarian

Thank you for your great review. It is always wonderful to hear people are pleased with our service. I thought more detail would be helpful. Both dogs had thorough physical exams, all 3 vaccinations (distemper-parvo combo, rabies, bordetella kennel cough), 2 parasite checks (heartworm test and fecal intestinal parasite screening), pre-anesthetic blood panel testing, hospitalization, IV catheter and fluids, anesthesia & monitoring, dental cleaning & polishing of every tooth, as well as several major tooth extractions (3 in one, 10 in the other) which is oral surgery. Both dogs were sent home with oral pain medication, antibiotics, a half year supply of heartworm parasite preventative, and oral health care chews to help prevent the oral infection from returning. The price was around $400 per dog so the total was around $800 for both. Thanks again for the review and thank you for taking such great care of your beloved pets.
    Veterinarians
    Animal Grooming

Physical exams, consultation, vaccinations, parasite checks, deworming, pharmacy, diagnostics, laboratory, digital x-ray, surgery, dentistry & oral health care, weight management, behavioral counseling, allergy treatments, parasite prevention, pets. Carmel Vet, Vet Clinic, Animal Clinic, Pet Clinic, Veterinary Clinic, Pet Hospital, Dog Vet, Cat Vet, Animal Hospital, Pet Hospital, Vet Hospital, Veterinary Hospital