Cornerstone Dentistry Inc

With Angi since June 2008

912 S Rangeline Rd Ste 201

Carmel, IN 46032

Cornerstone Dentistry, Inc is serious about providing superior dental care at reasonable prices and proud of our dedication to our patients. Our goal is to help our patients feel and look their best through excellent dental care. ...

05/02/2020

Michelle C.

Beyond a terrible experience. I went in for a chipped front tooth. It looks worse then it did before I went in. It wasn't smoothed around any of the edges so literally snags on everything. Dr valerio also put the filling so close to my other front tooth and rounded it, it is bigger than it was and my other tooth so it stands out. I can't floss because it snags on the filling that was never evened or smoothed. It had cracks which weren't covered. Plus he NEVER CORR MATCHED THE FILLING so all you see is the patch on MY FRONT TOOTH. Its embarrassing to smile, so I don't. I have to have it already done again removed and redone which is going to put more stress on an already fractured tooth which I believe I am forced now to deal with just being stuck with this embarrassing filling. To top it off I was overcharged and for the past eight months I've been trying to get the money back with no replies to emails, calls back or voicemails. Quick to take the money but they don't want to know nothing when it's time to give back what they overcharged. I wouldn't have even charge for this horrendous job anyway. I searched and searched for two months till I found what I thought was going to be the perfect dentist to give me my smile back and confidence. Read great reviews so I put my trust in them and I would have been better off going into a back alley with someone with some Putty. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I've been trying to get this rectified for 8 months and I'm done with it.

Description of Work
Filling of FRONT CHIPPED TOOTH

Category cosmetic dentist

02/20/2017

Carlton M.

It went well. They performed their work efficiently and professionally. The hygienist gave me helpful information that I have not heard from other dentist offices. I have a sensitive spot on apart of my gums. She gave me practical brushing tips for how to remedy the problem.

Description of Work
General consultation and cleaning.

10/31/2016

HELMA & MERRITT S.

Dr. Dixon and Dr. Boyer are extremely nice. And are excellent dentists. The staff are super nice. I have high recommendations for them.

Description of Work
I've been a patient since 1978.

04/26/2016

Kevin K.

See above. Not a pleasant experience.

Description of Work
I made a 7:45 am appointment for my first visit because it was important to me that I minimized the amount of work that I would need to miss for the visit. I arrived at 7:30 and it appeared that the staff was still setting in but I filled out my paperwork and sat down to wait. A few other patients came in after me and then were taken back before I was called, which I understand may happen from time to time, but by 8:12 a.m. I asked the receptionist if it would be much longer and she said she hoped not, but that the dentist was not in yet. The initial message I got was that for a 7:45 appointment I would be finished by 9:00 am so therefore by 8:15 it could only reasonably mean that at best I'd be finished 9:30 if the dentist showed up right then, which was not going to work for me and getting into work at a reasonable time. I've never encountered anything like that type of response - that my appointment was not kept because the dentist did not show up.

05/16/2015

CRAIG S.

They are very professional and have a nice Christian atmosphere.

Description of Work
They are my primary dentist.

04/10/2015

Sarah B.

My husband and I have been needing a dentist for a while and we are new to the Indianapolis area. My husband has a very big fear of the dentist so it took us a while to find one. I needed a cleaning and my husband was having a tooth ache. We got in right away and even on a Saturday.The office is very clean and decorated nicely and the office staff are so kind and they really know their stuff. As far as dealing with insurance they are very experienced. All the staff are friendly and the dentist are kind. I had an easy clean but my husband had to have more extensive treatment. They were up front with cost of treatment and really cared about the best care for my husband. He ultimately was referred to a oral surgeon. I will most certainly be going back. And I can't say enough how fantastic it is that they are open on Saturdays. Makes it easier to find time.

Description of Work
My husband and I needed a cleaning and filling

Category dentists, oral surgeons, cosmetic dentist

02/04/2015

John L.

Surgical extraction of upper molar (piece-by-piece). Due to blood anti-coagulant affects, had to plan surgery very carefully. Every person on staff was extremely meticulous and provided detailed instructions/guidance. Post surgical bleeding managed with detailed and exacting process to aid in coagulation and maintain sterile site. Dr. Heidelman a professional at every level. The only downside ---very many Seahawk fans at reception center (there were four of them)!!!!!

Description of Work
XRAYED, PLACED TEMPORARY CAP, SCHEDULED ORAL SURGERY |SO FAR---EXCELLENT! referred to Oral Surgeon - Dr Joseph F Heidelman, DDS

01/14/2015

Jessica K.

They are open on Saturdays which is really helpful. We are very pleased with their service.

Description of Work
Dental work.

12/02/2014

MARGARET & PHILIP B.

I see Dr. Boyer, and she is very talented and professional. Very people oriented.

11/12/2014

Dawn C.

I thought they were the best dentist in town. The office environment is excellent. I would use them again in a heartbeat. In fact, I would take a train back there to go to them. I've had a bad experience here in California again. It has been horrible.

Description of Work
I used Cornerstone Dentistry for a general check up.

10/13/2014

DIANE S.

I have been a patient of their's for 35 years. I typically see Dr. Boyer but both dentists are very capable. I like their service.

Description of Work
I went in for an implant.

08/11/2014

Marie T.

I have been a patient there for twenty years. They are fabulous. The office staff is great. They have mechanisms set up to remind you of your appointments. I have never had to wait in the office because they always run on time. They are reasonably priced and they do not have any issues processing my insurance. They always explain things in a way that gives you the chance to make an informed decision if a decision needs to be made.

Description of Work
I go in twice a year for routine cleanings.

06/11/2014

joanne W.

I have been going there for 19 years. They are terrific! They are gentle, understanding and the staff is grand.

Description of Work
Dr. Boyer is my dentist. She is absolutely great.

06/03/2014

Laurel B.

They are very patient-oriented. They take the time to explain what they are doing. Their hygienists are always congenial and I think they do a very thorough job.

Description of Work
I use Cornerstone Dentistry Inc. for dentistry and I just had my teeth cleaned a week ago.

05/02/2014

Jeremiah M.

I see Dr. Dixon. He is great. He took care of what needed to be taken care of. He is always a friendly person. The assistants are always thorough with the cleaning. I have never had any problems with the work that they have done.

Description of Work
I used Cornerstone Dentistry to fill my teeth.

01/30/2014

Scot T.

Excellent. Will be using them for all future dental work.

Description of Work
Excellent. Will be using them for all future dental work.

01/29/2014

CHARLES H.

I’ve been going to them for 27 years. They’ve always been friendly and get the job done. The dentist is very friendly and very professional. They always ask questions about the family. They are very personable.

Description of Work
Cornerstone Dentistry does my dental works. I go to them every 6 months.

01/02/2014

Sarah P.

We had been with the same dentist for over twenty years, and we felt like family almost. Unfortunately, we were beginning to realize that our old dentist was overlooking some problems and was falling behind on advancements in equipment and techniques. We had been to other dentists over the years for isolated issues and felt that many practices are looking for ways to make more income whether you need the work or not. We don't feel that way about Cornerstone Dentists. Their prices are reasonable, the cleanings are the best we've ever had, and the dentists take the time and care to do thorough exams and fair recommendations. They have earned our trust.

Description of Work
Our family of five has switched to Cornerstone over the last three years. We are very pleased with this practice. The environment is very pleasant and the staff are professional.

09/30/2013

Kelly K.

The staff at Cornerstone could not have been any better! They were able to get me in to see the dentist that afternoon. Although they were not able to extract the tooth, they did give me prescriptions for antibiotics and pain medication, as well as a referral to an oral surgeon. I will go back to see them for my future, and hopefully less painful, dental needs!

Description of Work
I have a broken tooth and I'm in a lot of pain. I needed a dentist quickly!

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

09/20/2013

Ruth G.

They are the only dentists I have liked. They are nice and do an excellent job.

Description of Work
They are my dentists.

09/20/2013

JOHN & MARY HELEN Q.

It went fine. I have been using them for about 25 years. They are very professional, caring, ethical.

Description of Work
General cleaning

09/19/2013

Zoran M.

They did a routine cleaning and a consultation for a cosmetic proceedure.

Description of Work
They did a routine cleaning and a consultation.

Category cosmetic dentist

08/07/2013

RON C.

We just liked the people there. There are quite a few dental technicians that did the cleaning work. We like them a lot and they just do a good job. We were never unhappy with them. We would use them in the future.

Description of Work
We used Cornerstone Dentistry Inc for general dentistry and last appointment was in May. They are our regular dentist and we go to him all the time mainly just for regular looking after our teeth and cleaning.

08/06/2013

KENNETH & JOAN B.

They are just great! The staff is wonderful, and they do wonderful work! I go to them all the time for my dental work! I can't praise them enough for the work they do! I will be going back later in the month to have a crown. They will give you different alternatives to decide which will be best for you! I go to Dr. Boyer. They are quick to get you in for your needs! Their dentistry is definitely thriving!

Description of Work
I had to have a new partial. One tooth was pulled previously, and they were fitting me for a partial.

Category endodontics, dentists, oral surgeons, periodontics, cosmetic dentist

06/05/2013

Jenna D.

I have been going to see Dr. Dickson for three years now but I thought it was high time I left him the positive review I have needed to give him! The practice is wonderful. Dr. Dickson is very kind and will take the time to sit and talk with you and answer all of your questions. I called to inquire about whether or not I should bring my 2 year old in for her first dental experience, and he took the time to call me back personally and chat with me over the phone about it (in his opinion, he doesn't think they need to come in quite that young as essentially what he needs to do is explain proper dental care to the parents, not the child, and he didn't want to waste anyone's time). The entire staff is wonderful, the office is wonderful, and they have gotten me in immediately BOTH times the dog ate my mouthguard. They are also very cognizant of any problems you have. I had lockjaw a few years ago and were very careful to help me through the pain of a simple dental cleaning, providing me gas to relax me a bit. Thankfully I don't have to worry about that anymore! I also have bad gum recession, and therefore very sensitive teeth, and they are extremely careful to help me through that. Dr. Dickson will be our dentist for as long as he continues to practice!

Description of Work
regular dental cleanings and dental appliance care

Category dentists, pediatric dentist

Hardin Cosmetic & Family Dentistry

At Hardin Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we know what is important to you and we strive to provide our patients with quality care, comfort and convenience. We provide a full-service, state-of-the art dental practice. In addition to Family Dentistry, we offer the latest technologies in Sedation, Cosmetic, Invisalign, Preventive and Restorative Dentistry. Our exceptional and experienced staff partner with our patients to provide the healthiest, most beautiful smiles dentistry can offer. From the moment you step into our practice until the moment you complete treatment, we want you to be comfortable and relaxed. Call us today to find out how we can help you smile again. Whether you’re in Indianapolis or Greenwood we want to be your Family Dentist. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

Hartman II, Dr. John H.

John Hartman, DDS, is a dedicated and compassionate dentist providing excellent care to patients of all ages. He has over 30 years of experience in general and cosmetic dentistry and has been recognized by his peers as one of the top dentists in Indianapolis every year since 2009. Dr. Hartman is also a 30 year member of the Indianapolis District Dental Society. Dr. Hartman and his team strive to keep your mouth healthy while delivering a warm and compassionate experience. For patients with dental anxiety, the team offers a variety of sedation options, including oral sedation, nitrous oxide (laughing gas), and syringe-less local anesthetic with The Wand.

Offers by Hartman II, Dr. John H. on Angi
    Northside Endodontics

Northside Endodontics specializes in Endodontic therapy, commonly known as a “root canal.” With offices in Indianapolis and Yorktown Indiana, we provide the highest quality root canal experience possible for the Indianapolis Area. Our dentists always utilize best practices and medicines to ensure comfort and quality dental care. Our staff recognizes the value of communication between doctors and makes a commitment to work with your family dentist to enable the most comprehensive root canal treatment. Once the root canal treatment is complete, patients need to return to their dentist to receive a permanent restoration for the tooth. Your family dentist is best qualified to determine the appropriate restoration to protect your tooth. This practice group has 2 locations: To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Pediatrics
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

General dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry. Veneers. Lumineers. Bleaching. Crowns. Bridges. Implants. Tooth colored resins. Fillings. Endodontics. Orthodontics. Oral surgery. Dentures & partial dentures.

Surgery.