Cornerstone Dentistry Inc

Dentistry - Pediatrics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Cornerstone Dentistry, Inc is serious about providing superior dental care at reasonable prices and proud of our dedication to our patients. Our goal is to help our patients feel and look their best through excellent dental care. ...

Hollander, Dr. Jay A.

Dr. Hollander and staff welcome you to a dental office that is committed to providing you with a professional, yet relaxed dental experience. Our patients are our most important asset and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. We treat children and adults in all facets of general dentistry, with a focus on aesthetic dentistry. We share the goal to make your smile the best and most beautiful it can be. Your comprehensive dental examination will be quick and painless and allows Dr. Hollander, with the use of a laser light, the ability to detect cavities before they become large and painful. Come see for yourself why we have been awarded Angie’s List Super Service Award two years running. There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

Hardin Cosmetic & Family Dentistry

At Hardin Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we know what is important to you and we strive to provide our patients with quality care, comfort and convenience. We provide a full-service, state-of-the art dental practice. In addition to Family Dentistry, we offer the latest technologies in Sedation, Cosmetic, Invisalign, Preventive and Restorative Dentistry. Our exceptional and experienced staff partner with our patients to provide the healthiest, most beautiful smiles dentistry can offer. From the moment you step into our practice until the moment you complete treatment, we want you to be comfortable and relaxed. Call us today to find out how we can help you smile again. Whether you’re in Indianapolis or Greenwood we want to be your Family Dentist. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

Northside Endodontics

Northside Endodontics specializes in Endodontic therapy, commonly known as a “root canal.” With offices in Indianapolis and Yorktown Indiana, we provide the highest quality root canal experience possible for the Indianapolis Area. Our dentists always utilize best practices and medicines to ensure comfort and quality dental care. Our staff recognizes the value of communication between doctors and makes a commitment to work with your family dentist to enable the most comprehensive root canal treatment. Once the root canal treatment is complete, patients need to return to their dentist to receive a permanent restoration for the tooth. Your family dentist is best qualified to determine the appropriate restoration to protect your tooth. This practice group has 2 locations: To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

05/02/2020

Beyond a terrible experience. I went in for a chipped front tooth. It looks worse then it did before I went in. It wasn't smoothed around any of the edges so literally snags on everything. Dr valerio also put the filling so close to my other front tooth and rounded it, it is bigger than it was and my other tooth so it stands out. I can't floss because it snags on the filling that was never evened ...

Description of Work
Filling of FRONT CHIPPED TOOTH

Category cosmetic dentist

02/20/2017

It went well. They performed their work efficiently and professionally. The hygienist gave me helpful information that I have not heard from other dentist offices. I have a sensitive spot on apart of my gums. She gave me practical brushing tips for how to remedy the problem.

Description of Work
General consultation and cleaning.

10/31/2016

Dr. Dixon and Dr. Boyer are extremely nice. And are excellent dentists. The staff are super nice. I have high recommendations for them.

Description of Work
I've been a patient since 1978.

04/26/2016

See above. Not a pleasant experience.

Description of Work
I made a 7:45 am appointment for my first visit because it was important to me that I minimized the amount of work that I would need to miss for the visit. I arrived at 7:30 and it appeared that the staff was still setting in but I filled out my paperwork and sat down to wait. A few other patients came in after me and then were taken back before I was called, which I understand may happen from time to time, but by 8:12 a.m. I asked the receptionist if it would be much longer and she said she hoped not, but that the dentist was not in yet. The initial message I got was that for a 7:45 appointment I would be finished by 9:00 am so therefore by 8:15 it could only reasonably mean that at best I'd be finished 9:30 if the dentist showed up right then, which was not going to work for me and getting into work at a reasonable time. I've never encountered anything like that type of response - that my appointment was not kept because the dentist did not show up.

05/16/2015

They are very professional and have a nice Christian atmosphere.

Description of Work
They are my primary dentist.

Category dentists

General dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry. Veneers. Lumineers. Bleaching. Crowns. Bridges. Implants. Tooth colored resins. Fillings. Endodontics. Orthodontics. Oral surgery. Dentures & partial dentures.

Surgery.