Catton Dentistry - Carmel

Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Catton Dentistry is a family dental practice with 2 locations; this office on the north side of Carmel near 146th and Keystone, and the original office in the Meridian Kessler area of Indianapolis. Dr. Mark Catton has practiced dentistry in Indianapolis since 1983, and his son, Dr. Nicholas Catton, joined him in practice in 2014. Both dentists work out of both offices and offer a wide range of services to best serve our patients. Read more about Indianapolis dentist Dr. Mark Catton or Dr. Nick Catton below. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

Northside Endodontics

Northside Endodontics specializes in Endodontic therapy, commonly known as a “root canal.” With offices in Indianapolis and Yorktown Indiana, we provide the highest quality root canal experience possible for the Indianapolis Area. Our dentists always utilize best practices and medicines to ensure comfort and quality dental care. Our staff recognizes the value of communication between doctors and makes a commitment to work with your family dentist to enable the most comprehensive root canal treatment. Once the root canal treatment is complete, patients need to return to their dentist to receive a permanent restoration for the tooth. Your family dentist is best qualified to determine the appropriate restoration to protect your tooth. This practice group has 2 locations: To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

Hollander, Dr. Jay A.

Dr. Hollander and staff welcome you to a dental office that is committed to providing you with a professional, yet relaxed dental experience. Our patients are our most important asset and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. We treat children and adults in all facets of general dentistry, with a focus on aesthetic dentistry. We share the goal to make your smile the best and most beautiful it can be. Your comprehensive dental examination will be quick and painless and allows Dr. Hollander, with the use of a laser light, the ability to detect cavities before they become large and painful. Come see for yourself why we have been awarded Angie’s List Super Service Award two years running. There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

Hartman II, Dr. John H.

John Hartman, DDS, is a dedicated and compassionate dentist providing excellent care to patients of all ages. He has over 30 years of experience in general and cosmetic dentistry and has been recognized by his peers as one of the top dentists in Indianapolis every year since 2009. Dr. Hartman is also a 30 year member of the Indianapolis District Dental Society. Dr. Hartman and his team strive to keep your mouth healthy while delivering a warm and compassionate experience. For patients with dental anxiety, the team offers a variety of sedation options, including oral sedation, nitrous oxide (laughing gas), and syringe-less local anesthetic with The Wand.

Offers by Hartman II, Dr. John H. on Angi

08/09/2017

Got in right away. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good quality of work.

Description of Work
Repaired broken fillings.

03/23/2015

1.38 to 1.40. He’s very friendly and nice to work with. That’s always nice especially with a dentist. I actually don’t see him very often. He comes in, looks at my teeth and then walks away. I don’t ever have anything done. I just like him and I like going there. I’ve referred my children and grandchildren to him. Everybody goes to him. My entire family goes to him. The service is good and we like...

Description of Work
I’ve been using Dr. Catton for 20 years for dentistry. I saw him last for a general cleaning.

09/16/2014

He's punctual. He's always on time. He's a nice guy to talk with. His work is fine. The facility is also fine.

Description of Work
My dentist is Dr. Mark Catton. I see him for teeth cleaning.

09/09/2014

I have been with him for years. He took over Dr. Howard probably twenty years ago and I have been with him. I never changed. I highly recommend him. I like his technique and personality. He is just very good. His facilities are very nice. I do not have anything negative about him. He is A++ in my book.

Description of Work
Dr. Mark Catton is my dentist and the last time I saw him was for a broken tooth.

01/26/2014

As usual, everyone was on time and very expert in what they did.

Description of Work
My most recent visit was a check-up.

Category dentists

General dentistry, Dental Implants, TMJ Treatment, Crown & Bridge, ALF Functional Appliances, Teeth Whitening, Root Canal Treatment, Cosmetic Dentistry, Porcelain Veneers