Catton Dentistry - Carmel

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2014

14747 Oak Rd Ste 400

Carmel, IN 46033

Catton Dentistry is a family dental practice with 2 locations; this office on the north side of Carmel near 146th and Keystone, and the original office in the Meridian Kessler area of Indianapolis. Dr. Mark Catton has practiced dentistry in Indianapolis since 1983, and his son, Dr. Nicholas Catton, joined him in practice in 2014. Both dentists work out of both offices and offer a wide range of services to best serve our patients. Read more about Indianapolis dentist Dr. Mark Catton or Dr. Nick Catton below. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

08/09/2017

Christine L.

Got in right away. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good quality of work.

Description of Work
Repaired broken fillings.

03/23/2015

Barbara H.

1.38 to 1.40. He’s very friendly and nice to work with. That’s always nice especially with a dentist. I actually don’t see him very often. He comes in, looks at my teeth and then walks away. I don’t ever have anything done. I just like him and I like going there. I’ve referred my children and grandchildren to him. Everybody goes to him. My entire family goes to him. The service is good and we like it. It’s friendly and nice. It’s convenient and pleasant as well.

Description of Work
I’ve been using Dr. Catton for 20 years for dentistry. I saw him last for a general cleaning.

09/16/2014

Jan R.

He's punctual. He's always on time. He's a nice guy to talk with. His work is fine. The facility is also fine.

Description of Work
My dentist is Dr. Mark Catton. I see him for teeth cleaning.

09/09/2014

Nancy C.

I have been with him for years. He took over Dr. Howard probably twenty years ago and I have been with him. I never changed. I highly recommend him. I like his technique and personality. He is just very good. His facilities are very nice. I do not have anything negative about him. He is A++ in my book.

Description of Work
Dr. Mark Catton is my dentist and the last time I saw him was for a broken tooth.

01/26/2014

As usual, everyone was on time and very expert in what they did.

Description of Work
My most recent visit was a check-up.

11/20/2013

It's always a professional and caring time at Dr Catton's office. The front office staff go out of their way to accommodate my schedule for appointments and any changes I need to make. When I arrive they are on time, and if there is any delay someone is right there to tell me there's a delay and an estimate of how long. But that is rare. His hygienist Is experienced, friendly,funny , quick and thorough. Dr Catton takes a look as well. When he has done major work for me it's the same way, professional, experienced and gentile! He checks frequently to make sure I'm not experiencing any pain. You really could not pay me enough to switch to a different dentist.

Description of Work
Bi annual teeth cleaning, teeth exam.

09/11/2013

I've used him for many years. He does a good job and he's proficient.

Description of Work
We use Dr. Mark Catton for dentistry.

09/03/2013

He is always on time, gentle, and very reasonably priced. He doesn't push you into anything you don't need. He is very hones. He just does excellent work.

Description of Work
He has my dentist since he got out of dental school-probably 20 years.

07/31/2013

Dr. Catton came highly recommended by Angie herself!! His office is close to our home. We love his receptionist - Rita. She is so personable! Office visits are punctual, thorough and quick. He gives discount for cash payments.

Description of Work
Routine dental cleaning & panoramic x-ray.

07/27/2013

Dr. Catton and the hygienist were extremely thorough and conscientious about my comfort during the cleaning and exam. Excellent experience as usual.

Description of Work
Routine teeth cleaning performed which included de-calcification, polish and floss. I spent $100.00 during the visit.

Epler Parke Dentistry

Epler Parke Dentistry is a family practice. We accept all PPO insurances and are contracted providers with most of them. We also accept Medicaid.

Hardin Cosmetic & Family Dentistry

At Hardin Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we know what is important to you and we strive to provide our patients with quality care, comfort and convenience. We provide a full-service, state-of-the art dental practice. In addition to Family Dentistry, we offer the latest technologies in Sedation, Cosmetic, Invisalign, Preventive and Restorative Dentistry. Our exceptional and experienced staff partner with our patients to provide the healthiest, most beautiful smiles dentistry can offer. From the moment you step into our practice until the moment you complete treatment, we want you to be comfortable and relaxed. Call us today to find out how we can help you smile again. Whether you’re in Indianapolis or Greenwood we want to be your Family Dentist. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

Northside Endodontics

Northside Endodontics specializes in Endodontic therapy, commonly known as a “root canal.” With offices in Indianapolis and Yorktown Indiana, we provide the highest quality root canal experience possible for the Indianapolis Area. Our dentists always utilize best practices and medicines to ensure comfort and quality dental care. Our staff recognizes the value of communication between doctors and makes a commitment to work with your family dentist to enable the most comprehensive root canal treatment. Once the root canal treatment is complete, patients need to return to their dentist to receive a permanent restoration for the tooth. Your family dentist is best qualified to determine the appropriate restoration to protect your tooth. This practice group has 2 locations: To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - TMJ
    Dentistry - Orthodontics
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

General dentistry, Dental Implants, TMJ Treatment, Crown & Bridge, ALF Functional Appliances, Teeth Whitening, Root Canal Treatment, Cosmetic Dentistry, Porcelain Veneers