Carmel Pediatrics

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2008

There are 4 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if your provider is board certified, go to http://www.abgd.org/ Average patient volume is 95 patients per day....

02/23/2016

The doctors are just super helpful. They have been very flexible with us because we had to take my son in suddenly with no notice. Their great nice bedside manner really helps.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my daughter have her 3-year old appointment with Carmel Pediatrics and my son had been there 3 times in the last month because he had double ear infection that he can't get rid of.

03/31/2015

I have been using her services for about 5 years. She is professional and accurate in her diagnostics. She is very friendly. She is very busy, so it can be hard to make an appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Flaven is our pediatrician.

06/16/2014

Appointment went great. Very personal and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My son had a rash that needed immediate attention. Carmel Pediatrics got us in same day to see a physician.

10/08/2013

The office staff was beyond patient in terms of dealing with my son 'cause he went as crazy as I have ever seen him. They could not have been better and they took so long. My son ran around the office and he ran back. They could not have done a better job. They were so patient. It was beyond description. They were okay with the whole thing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Carmel Pediatrics as my son's pediatrician.

09/16/2013

Dr. Miller's office is excellent with kids. We have been going to this office for 10 years and I have absolutely nothing but wonderful things to say about the doctors and staff. We are always able to get in quickly if necessary, the staff is very flexible and happy to help especially when you need paperwork filled out for insurance, school, camp, etc. For this particular appointment my son had to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly check up for 6 year old.

Pediatrics