Liberty Family Dentistry

With Angi since October 2008

1550 S Liberty Dr

Bloomington, IN 47403

You're going to find we're a dental office that's responsive to your needs and preferences: functional, flexible, and comfortable. Our dental professionals' primary goal is making your dental care a pleasant experience. Not just modern, we're state-of-the-art in every respect. Our equipment is technologically advanced. The office decor is patient-friendly, warm and inviting. From the moment you step into the reception room, you'll feel comfortable and at ease. Taking care of our patients means more than providing treatment. It means keeping you informed regarding every aspect of your treatment. We'll let you know in advance What, How, Why, and the Results. If you're covered by dental insurance, we'll give you tips on how to make the most of your benefits. If you have questions about any aspect of your care or our practice, you should always feel free to ask. We want you to know. Once again, welcome. We look forward to the opportunity of meeting with you here soon....

07/29/2018

Nashville INcynthia B.

I have to rate Liberty an A++ for their work. I am 72 years old and have been seeing dentists since I was 8 years old. Liberty is by far the best have experienced in customer service, professionalism, and quality of work. From the time you come in the door to when you are chatting with the cashier, you are treated with true respect . Every step of the way Dr. Rothrock and assistant Luz explained every step taken and asked me for my opinion. I felt like my opinion and needs were valued and followed. My crowns fit perfectly. The shot I received was totally painless. Dr. Rothrock's soft touch and kind manner put me at ease from the get go. I have had several Liberty dentists work on my teeth and experienced the same quality of work and professionalism. The assistants and other certified staff really know their jobs and are relaxed while they work. My teeth have never been cleaner. My x-rays helped find several cavity filled areas hidden between my teeth. Although I don't have children, I have overheard the conversations from the next door rooms that are working on children. Their easy and gentle approach seemed to keep the children relaxed and not afraid. They took little breaks and explained every step including the instruments they used in their work. Good job there! Liberty Family Dentistry is the best place for full service, reasonable prices, and quality work in Bloomington Indiana. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for adult and children dentistry.

Description of Work
crowns, gum line support, cavities filled , cancer check, root canal, cleanings, and fluoride treatments

Category endodontics, dentists, oral surgeons, pediatric dentist, cosmetic dentist, dentures

07/14/2016

Janet N.

My appointment went really well as usual. I have no complaints and would recommend this practice to anybody. My appointments are always on time and I never have to wait. The entire office is neat and clean from the bathrooms to the service areas. All the staff are extremely friendly and proficient with their work. J Norman

Description of Work
I have had many procedures done over the years: cleaning, caps, fillings and even a sleep study procedure. This last appointment was for a professional dental cleaning and an oral exam.

07/09/2016

Wanda M.

It went very good my hygienist and Dentist are very nice and make sure that I am comfortable.

Description of Work
I had my six month check up and cleaning. Plus X-Rays

Category endodontics, dentists, oral surgeons, orthodontist, pediatric dentist, cosmetic dentist, dentures

07/03/2016

zack B.

As a family of 5 our schedules are very busy. Liberty is always great about grouping us all together or working us in when are schedules permit. We never wait past our scheduled time and they are quick and thorough with their cleanings. Everyone from the Dr's. to the receptionist are very polite and caring. The hygienist and the Dr's. are so good with our kids (ages 4-11) that they don't mind going at all. The office is very clean and well kept and my kids love playing the video games in the waiting room. I would recommend Liberty Family Dentistry to anyone.

Description of Work
Basic cleaning for our family of 5.

07/01/2016

Kevin C.

From the minute you are greeted at the registration desk the experience in positive and professional. While I was called in a couple of minutes late, it was not a long wait in the pleasant waiting area. (I could have had coffee, but you know, check up time.) Jana did a great job on x-rays, cleaning and polishing and scheduling my next appointment. Just as importantly she addressed the concerns I had and also communicated them to the doctor. Dr. Rothrock was friendly, professional and efficient finishing up the exam and providing input and recommendations. Check out was quick and easy as they accept my insurance and was out the door and on my way. By the way, I did stop and pick up a cup of coffee on the way out!

Description of Work
General check up and cleaning.

07/01/2016

Laura L.

I cannot say enough about Dr. J and his team. They are absolutely wonderful, and the very best at what they do. I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a dentist in the area, and would never consider going anywhere else. If you are considering Invisalign, you definitely want Dr. J at the helm of the process. He is truly an expert in what he does.

Description of Work
Over the years, I have seen Dr. Jastremski for Invisalign, fillings, crowns, and routine care.

Category dentists, orthodontist, cosmetic dentist

06/26/2016

John E.

I've been going to Dr. Jastremski and Liberty Family Dentistry for at least the last 10 years. Absolutely the best dental practice I've ever been-to. Fantastic, competent, professional care by a super staff. I look-forward to my regular visits twice a year with my dental hygienist. I highly recommend this practice.

Description of Work
Dr. Kelly Jastremski provided an follow-up evaluation after the extraction of a molar by a local oral surgeon. He outlined 'replacement' options, i.e. implant vs. bridge.

06/19/2016

stephany C.

When I arrived, I was greeted by a friendly staff. My dental hygeniest was prompt and on-time. The doctor and the entire staff were friendly and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Cleaned my teeth, x-rays, general check-up

JOHN R.

The people at Liberty Dentistry are first class. They are all so friendly, professional and do such good work. My dental hygienist is Jana and she is the best. My doctor is Dr. Jones and there is none better. You would be hard pressed to find a dental office as good as Liberty. John Roby

Description of Work
Had regular 6 month checkup and teeth cleaning.

Susan A.

Great! They were super quick to get him in when I called to let them know there was an issue. As always, courteous, friendly, and very professional. We have seen the dentists at Liberty Family Dentistry for many years (our whole family) and they are GREAT! The entire staff is wonderful and they work great with all ages of patients. I highly recommend Liberty Family Dentistry for all your dental needs. In addition to regular routine dental care, two of my children have had their orthodontic work done there with the Invisalign products.

Description of Work
My son was having an issue with one of his Invisalign trays. As his top teeth were finished being adjusted, they went ahead and removed the "buttons" (things that hold the trays in place and help to rotate the teeth), and took an impression of his top teeth to make a retainer.

Category endodontics, dentists, orthodontist, pediatric dentist

Dan W.

Very well, as usual...Staff is always professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Exam and cleaning...

06/15/2016

James P.

I had a chipped tooth and this was the fix. It was done in a timely and professional manner, painlessly of course! The $ above is my estimated out of pocket cost after insurance My family and I have used this practice, beginning in 1990 when it was just Dr. Pritchard. The practice has evolved and expanded including the name change to Liberty Dentistry, but it is the same great service that we have used for 26 years!

Description of Work
For this appointment, Dr. Rothrock fused a porcelain crown to "noble metal" (on a molar).

Category endodontics, dentists, oral surgeons, dentures

06/15/2016

Lesa S.

Just perfectly. My hygentist is a dear friend and I love catching up with her. Dr Rothrock provided my exam. Everything always goes so efficiently!

Description of Work
Complete cleaning, X-rays, exam & flouride treatment.

06/10/2016

Angie S.

Hygienist was one of best I've ever seen. Both hygenist and dentist throughly explained all procedures, showed me and explained all x-rays and mouth photos and explained in detail and common english all the recommended procedures. Made me feel very comfortable and I don't like dentists.

Description of Work
full mouth xrays, cleaning, periodontal check, recommended filling to cover exposed root.

06/02/2016

Alexis P.

Always on time. Great, friendly staff. I've seen a lot of dentists over the years (all over the country and these folks top them all. I've given a lot of verbal recommendations for them and will now put it in writing. Go see them! You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Just my usual 6 month checkup and cleaning routine.

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

05/31/2016

Rob D.

I've been a patient here for several years, and can honestly say that they are the best dentist office I've ever been. The staff is very professional, and it is evident that they enjoy where they work. If looking for a new dentist in the Bloomington area, I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
General cleaning, including x-rays.

05/24/2016

Donald S.

All services performed were done perfectly and very comfortably. New crowns were a perfect fit and felt like my natural teeth.

Description of Work
Periodic cleaning, exam and x-rays. Prior to that visit, Liberty Family Denistry made and installed two crowns.

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

05/12/2016

Jeffrey S.

I have been a patient with Dr Prichard (now Liberty Family since he opened his original office. I have never gone or wanted to go any place else. Everyone I have referred to them have been happy with their experience. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Six month checkup and it went as it always does. Prompt and friendly service!

05/09/2016

Julia K.

I used to be really afraid of going to the dentist, but Liberty Family's dentists and technicians have (over the years) reassured me, and guided me through many procedures - including hand-holding when necessary! This visit was a routine cleaning along with some x-rays and a check-up on my periodontal issues. My hygienist is awesome! She informs me of what is going on (if there are any changes) and she's friendly and efficient. Dr. Jones is the dentist I usually see (although I can vouch for every dentist in the practice, having seen all of them over the years.) Dr. Jones and I discussed some options on implants and/or a fixed bridge and we shall see how I go forward on that. All-in-all the visit was great. Since I recently switched to Medicare, I was a little shocked at how little my new supplement is going to pay - but I will continue to use Liberty Family Dentistry because I wouldn't trust my dental health to anyone else.

Description of Work
I went in for my 6 month cleaning, check-up, and x-rays, and some consultation with Dr. Jones re: possible implants and/or a bridge.

Category endodontics, dentists, oral surgeons, orthodontist, dentures

02/27/2016

Shelia S.

I think they are excellent and you don't spend a lot of time in the waiting room. They are very concerned about your comfort and whether or not your mouth is hurting. They are very gentle with you and they make going to the dentist pleasant. I went to them and I just fell in love with them. The whole staff is absolutely wonderful. The waiting area is really nice. They’ve got a small room for children can go in and play video games. They have a coffee station and they are comfortable.

Description of Work
I had my teeth clean.

09/03/2015

Marilee A.

In all the years I've been a patient with Liberty Family, I've received the very best treatment, quality work from a professional and kind staff. Thanks to everyone at Liberty. I definitely recommend anyone shopping for the best dental services to choose Liberty Family Dentistry!

Description of Work
Dental maintenance provided by exceptional professionals.

Category endodontics, dentists

05/26/2015

Danielle Victoria K.

We're very pleased with them. They're really excellent.

04/06/2015

Mark R.

Just fine. Very pleased with all.

Description of Work
Cleaning and check up

04/02/2015

Julia K.

My hygienist at Liberty is thorough, personable, and knowledgeable and my dentist is the best! Due to my history of extreme dentist fear (which I've mostly gotten over by dealing with Liberty), and periodontal disease, I really appreciate the time, consideration, and compassion they show me. I have been with Liberty Family (with Dr. Pritchard) since 1983. I would not trust my dental health to anyone else. They are absolutely tops in my book. The whole staff makes you feel so at ease - explaining everything, checking everything - their calmness and expertise is comforting. I have been through just about everything you can imagine with them - cavities, crowns, gum issues, and most recently Invisalign. I cannot say enough good things about the team at Liberty Family!

Description of Work
Latest appointment was my semi-yearly cleaning and exam.

Category dentists, orthodontist, pediatric dentist, cosmetic dentist

03/27/2015

Veanna L.

Every staff member was extremely courteous, professional. Pleasant experience. Work was done thoroughly and gently.

Description of Work
oral exam and cleaning

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Pediatrics
    Dentistry - Orthodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

General Dentistry/Orthodontics/Dental Implants/Pediatric Dentistry/Sleep Apnea. Hours are 7am-7pm Monday through Thursday, 8am-2pm Friday. Call for appointment.