AutoChoice Service Center Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2008

AutoChoice Service Center is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repairs center in the Bloomington, IN 47403 area, specializing in Car Care Services, General Services, Undercar Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Electronic Services, Internal Engine Services, Heavy-Duty Services, Towing and Miscellaneous Services since 2002. Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome. Stop in or give us a call at 812-339-9898 to let us know how we can help you!...

10/03/2019

Lloyd was great, and `explained all the service required in a way i could understand. He expressed the what, the why, and the how. We have now found our service center from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power Steering Serviced

06/07/2017

They're really good. I would just give them A's throughout. The one thing I really like about them is that they don't talk down to me because I'm a woman taking my car in. They really take me serious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an oil change.

04/19/2017

Very thorough and knowledgeable. I appreciated being able to look at the condition of the brakes with the technician before repairs were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brake rotors and pads, front and rear

02/17/2017

The people who work there are courteous, professional, friendly and the quality of work done there is exceptional. You couldn't go wrong going there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to have a radiator installed.

CATEGORY auto repair,radiator service

08/06/2016

Replaced all 4 brake rotors on my 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Lloyd kept me informed as to their findings, as I had to leave vehicle overnight. Mechanic also discovered a loose caliper bolt that had been stripped by previous service provider. Estimated cost was very reasonable. Everyone at shop very friendly. Being new to the area, I was concerned in finding a good , honest, quality service center, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Four new brake rotors for 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto care, foreign vehicle care, domestic vehicle care, scheduled maintenance, tune-ups, heating, air conditioning, brakes, computer diagnostics, engines, transmissions, suspension, alignments, & towing.

Tires & exhaust.