AutoChoice Service Center Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2008

2009 S Yost Ave

Bloomington, IN 47403

AutoChoice Service Center is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repairs center in the Bloomington, IN 47403 area, specializing in Car Care Services, General Services, Undercar Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Electronic Services, Internal Engine Services, Heavy-Duty Services, Towing and Miscellaneous Services since 2002. Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome. Stop in or give us a call at 812-339-9898 to let us know how we can help you!...

10/03/2019

Rodrigo V.

Lloyd was great, and `explained all the service required in a way i could understand. He expressed the what, the why, and the how. We have now found our service center from now on.

Description of Work
Power Steering Serviced

06/07/2017

LUCIA G.

They're really good. I would just give them A's throughout. The one thing I really like about them is that they don't talk down to me because I'm a woman taking my car in. They really take me serious.

Description of Work
They did an oil change.

04/19/2017

Fred R.

Very thorough and knowledgeable. I appreciated being able to look at the condition of the brakes with the technician before repairs were done.

Description of Work
Brake rotors and pads, front and rear

02/17/2017

JOHN R.

The people who work there are courteous, professional, friendly and the quality of work done there is exceptional. You couldn't go wrong going there.

Description of Work
I had to have a radiator installed.

Category auto repair,radiator service

08/06/2016

Kevin H.

Replaced all 4 brake rotors on my 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Lloyd kept me informed as to their findings, as I had to leave vehicle overnight. Mechanic also discovered a loose caliper bolt that had been stripped by previous service provider. Estimated cost was very reasonable. Everyone at shop very friendly. Being new to the area, I was concerned in finding a good , honest, quality service center, for all my vehicles. Will use AutoChoice for all my car repairs.

Description of Work
Four new brake rotors for 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

02/09/2016

Donna M.

The folks here were awesome! I drove down from Indy to Bloomington to check out a used VW Beetle. I called ahead to Choice to see if they could check the car out, and they said they would work me in. At first they proposed the next day, then realized I was travelling from Indy. I arrived with the car and they got right on it. Within 45 minutes they had a list of problems and potential big problems with the car. They asked me how badly I wanted it - it was a cute convertible - but a few thousand into repairs, I could walk away. I then asked how much I owed, and they said zip. With the problems they found, they did not hook it up to the computer for engine diagnostics. That was $95, but they figured I had already heard enough. They could have done that and I would have been none the wiser. Wow! I am very impressed with their integrity, service, and professionalism. Service manager, Lloyd, was very pleasant and friendly - my wait flew by. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Evaluated a used car I was thinking of buying.

12/25/2015

Mark J.

My experience with them was great. I will be going to them for any future vehicle repairs. They will check your car out for free and tell you everything and anything that is wrong with it.

Description of Work
I had my vehicle checked out here. He found everything wrong with it and told me instead of repairing it I might want to look for another vehicle. What mechanic turns down business to tell you the truth? This one does. These are THE best guys in Bloomington Indiana period.

11/17/2015

David M.

Super; did what they said they would do.

Description of Work
Replaced brake pads, rotors and calipers on front

07/31/2015

Jeremy S.

They were very friendly and professional, I also very much appreciated the way Lloyd goes over the receipt with you when you pick up the car. They are also very accommodating about scheduling.

Description of Work
They helped look over a used car we just purchased and helped make a list of repairs and the order of importance.

06/03/2015

Jocelyn H.

They've always been fantastic; I originally went to them not knowing what my issues were but kept going back because they did such a great, earnest and honest job of finding and fixing my car's issues. I've had plenty of experiences with other mechanics who try to sell me more than I need, but the Auto Choice mechanics have always been patient and fair with me, explaining what I need to fix but not pressuring me to do so if I say it's not currently in my budget. The mechanics have always been willing to show me what's wrong and help me understand my car and it's issues better if I ask questions, and I've always valued their great customer service.

Description of Work
I've used this service provider for over two years to service my 2001 Ford Escort.

Auto Service
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Towing
    Auto Glass
    Auto Transmission
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Auto care, foreign vehicle care, domestic vehicle care, scheduled maintenance, tune-ups, heating, air conditioning, brakes, computer diagnostics, engines, transmissions, suspension, alignments, & towing.

Tires & exhaust.