CHESTERFIELD ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Founded 1973 • With Angi since April 2003

Chesterfield Animal Hospital is a full-service veterinary medical facility, located in Chesterfield, IN. The professional and courteous staff at Chesterfield Animal Hospital seeks to provide the best possible medical, surgical and dental care for their highly-valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. Chesterfield Animal Hospital strives to offer excellence in veterinary care to Chesterfield, IN and surrounding areas....

The Downtown Veterinarian

The Downtown Veterinarian

14 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the service. House calls for established clients only travel charges apply. Additional DBAs - Indy Vet PC, Downtown Veterinarian. Award winning.

07/07/2015

They have a lot of vets and they are really good. They have a lot of caring veterinarians. It is a large practice. They are pretty good about getting people in and seeing what they could do to help. If they cannot do what is needed, they are good for referring too. It is a pretty good practice in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In Anderson there is a vet clinic called Chesterfield Animal Hospital. I go there for my cats.

05/04/2015

I have been very pleased with them. I have seen two doctors so far. They were both very nice and they are less than a mile from my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my dog there for her shots, and then a second time for an evaluation.

03/28/2014

Front desk could be friendlier and smile when one walks through the front door. Greet with a smile. Front desk needs to pay better attention especially with new customers. If it weren't for the back area people and vet and prices I would not go back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Teeth extractions.

02/19/2014

He has epilepsy and they have taken wonderful care of him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have been treating my dog for years.

09/07/2013

Overall it went very well. We were glad they could fit all three animals in on the same day. Check in took a little time, but they were already very busy even though it was only 8AM. They also had to update our charts and asked if we wanted additional services. We were pleasantly surprised they would vaccinate at the same time as surgery, since some veterinarians will not. It was nice getting ever...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We utilized this clinic for surgery on three of our pets as well as updated their vaccinations and additional health needs.

CATEGORY veterinarian

We offer Vaccinations, Wellness care, Surgery with CO2 laser, Dental care, Electrocardiography (ECG), Therapeutic Laser, Video Otoscope/ Ear Flush, Internal Medicine, Ultrasound, Digital Radiology, Blood Transfusion, Microchipping, and Nutritional care.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover