JEAN M DIAMOND LTD

With Angi since June 2010

Accountants/Tax Consultants

Clark Financial Services offers a wide variety of affordable tax preparation services designed to fit your needs. Our team provides over fourty years of tax experience in individual, trust, estate, and charitable organization taxation. You can schedule an appointment by visiting: https://meetme.so/TimClark or http://clarkfs.com

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Over 25 year of financial experience

04/16/2015

She is highly organized - sends out a 'pre=planning' packet at the beginning of the year to make preparation easy. My tax situation got a bit more complicated a few years ago and I needed someone I could trust who was competent. She has done a great job. This year I estimated my tax situation in December, tweaking the amount of charitable contribution so I wouldn't own any money. I anticipated I w...

Description of Work
Jean has done my federal and state income taxes for the past 3 years. Prior to that I did my own with Turbo Tax.

Category accountant