HUBBARD WOODS TRAVEL SERVICE

Founded 1978 • With Angi since November 2002

3.5

Travel Agencies

Tina's Travel Network

"Your Personal Travel Concierge" Tina's Travel Network is a full-time agency that goes beyond the sale to provide you with exceptional service and support throughout the journey. Researching the internet can be overwhelming and confusing. Knowing whether you can rely on the information to be accurate and trustworthy can leave you frustrated. As your professional travel consultants, we depend on our personal experience, including site inspections and training, combined with our trusted relationships with wholesaler partners to build your perfect travel package. We have over two decades experience creating vacation packages that fulfill our customer's dreams. We welcome your general questions about the destinations and components of your trip and we take pride in the itineraries we create for you. When you work with Tina’s Travel Network, you will work with a professional network of licensed suppliers who specialize in your destination in order to provide you with an exceptional travel experience! Why would you risk your vacation experience to anything less?

Time Travels Inc

Time Travels Inc. has helped clients travel across all 7 continents and we would love to help you create your own dream itinerary. Our agents specialize in multi-generational family, group & individual ultimate travel escapes. We are also certified romance specialists i.e. destination weddings, honeymoons & anniversaries vacations. We find the best value vacations possible within your dream specifications. With 25 years the in the travel business & our commitment to continuous education when you work with Time Travels Inc., you have experience, knowledge & expertise on your side. Why go it alone?

03/16/2013

I called on March 15th to ask for help in finding a last minute deal for spring break for me and my family. I kid you not: the receptionist laughed at me! I asked, "Why are you laughing?" She said,"Because there are several other families that are looking for last-minute deals, too!" With this unprofessional dialog, I assertively said, "Never mind. I'll look for a deal myself." With that, she excl...

Description of Work
I called to ask for help for a last minute spring break deal for me and my family.

Category travel agency

05/06/2001

THEY WERE REALLY GOOD.

Description of Work
PLANNED A TRIP TO PARIS.

Category travel agency

FULL SERVICE TRAVEL AGENCY. CORPORATE & LEISURE.