BEAUTY IN THE BEAST

With Angi since August 2001

06/21/2012

It went very well. They always do a great job with my dog.

Description of Work
I have been going to them for 15 years. I took my dog there to get shampooed and trimmed.

07/23/2008

She's not the easiest dog to groom and she always turns out really nice. She is very nice and she makes it very easy to drop your dog off and pick them up. She is very accommodating to my schedule.

Description of Work
I use her every 8 weeks. I have a Portuguese water dog who doesn't shed so she needs grooming.

01/16/2008

I have been bringing my dogs to Beauty in the Beast for about 13 or 14 years ; every 4 weeks. My current dog, a 3 year old Golden Retriever, is so excited to have her collar and leash put on every 4th Saturday morning; she almost drags me out to the car. She gets a great experience and I get a beautifully groomed dog. I drive almost 30 miles because I wouldn't have my dog groomed anywhere but Beau...

Description of Work
My dog gets a bath, trim, nail trim.

10/29/2006

Some groomers don't know what to do with big dogs. But Beauty in the Beast does. Not that my dog loves to go (what dog does?), but he comes home not traumatized and looking great. Their price is very reasonable too.

Description of Work
Washed and groomed my Bernese Mountain Dog.

04/01/2006

They are wonderful, caring people who treat the animals like their own at a very reasonable price. We will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Paul and Eileen have groomed our dog a number of times, and now they have also ''pet sat'' for him.

Category pet grooming

GROOMING FOR DOGS AND CATS.