Janet S. Stopka, DDS

With Angi since October 2008

16W289 83rd St

Willowbrook, IL 60527

At the practice of Dr. Janet Stopka, patients in and around the area of Burr Ridge, IL are welcome to ask about the wide range of services available. Whether you are looking for a solid education on dental hygiene or want to undergo treatments such as root canal or dental implants, our team is here

02/24/2016

Adam G.

Description of Work
Dental checkup and cleaning. Everything went smoothly, Dr. Stopka and her staff are very professional and kind.

Category dentists

That's just great to hear! Thank you very much for the kind words and the nice review.

08/05/2015

jason P.

Dr. Stopka educated me on the effects of mercury in the body. I had her remove all 8 of my mercury fillings. She uses proper equipment to ensure the safety of the patient during such a dangerous procedure. I had no counter reactions and feel so much better without these toxins in my body. I had her remove my mother's mercury fillings as well.

Description of Work
Mercury filling removal, general cleaning

Category dentists

Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to let us know what you think. We truly do appreciate hearing from you

05/13/2014

Everything went well, and I really enjoyed my experience. Her staff was very friendly and professional, and it did a great job of running the office. Furthermore, Dr. Stopka answered all of my questions, had a professional and comforting chairside manner, and did an excellent job of removing the fillings. In fact, I found Dr. Stopka's knowledgeability very reassuring because removing mercury fillings is a tedious process that requires great attention to detail.

Description of Work
She replaced all of my mercury fillings with ones that were of a non-toxic material.

04/02/2014

I highly recommend her. She saw a root canal that another dentist had started but haven't finished so I had a root canal that was bringing an infection into my system for six months before I had the prostate cancer. She fixed it and I have been going to her ever since. She does everything. From start to finish, she can do it all. She is good with the elderly too. I started My mom was 99 and I starter her to bring to her about five years ago. Her office accepts my dental plan.

Description of Work
Dr. Janet S. Stopka is my dentist. I've been going to her since 2001.

Category endodontics, dentists

05/03/2012

steven B.

She is nice and extremely thorough. She is detail-oriented. The staff is extremely kind, thorough and detail-oriented.

Description of Work
Dr. Stopka is my dentist.

Paul V Caputo DDS

We are a family run buisness, with 11 team members! We accept all insurance and we file your claims for you! State of the art technology will help make your next appointment more enjoyable. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a dentist is certified, visit www.abgd.org.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Cosmetic Dentistry, Mercury Safe Dentistry, Invisalign, Porcelain Veneers, Root Canals, Crowns & Bridges, Dental implants, Gum Disease, Oral Surgery, Sedation, Dental Hygiene