ANIMAL HOSPITAL OF GURNEE

Dentistry - General
Animal Boarding Kennels
Alternative Med. - Acupuncture
General Surgery

Veterinary Hospital. Payment methods - Cash, Check, Debit, Discover, Mastercard, & Visa. Payment due at time of service....

Paul V Caputo DDS

We are a family run buisness, with 11 team members! We accept all insurance and we file your claims for you! State of the art technology will help make your next appointment more enjoyable. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a dentist is certified, visit www.abgd.org.

Southland Smiles Ltd

Southland Smiles, the dental office of Richard J. Mantoan DDS and Associates along with their knowledgeable, friendly staff, are located in Flossmoor, IL. At Southland Smiles we know each patient is unique in their needs and desires. Our purpose is to provide gentle, pain-free dental care. A strong commitment to continuing education allows us to offer smile makeovers and full mouth rehabilitation, as well as general family dentistry. By investing in the latest dental technology, shots are a thing of the past. We use the Wand anesthesia system that has revolutionized dental pain control. Our services include: • Family Dentistry • General & Cosmetic Dental Services • Tooth colored fillings • No Shot Anesthesia • Teeth Whitening • Digital X-rays • Preventive Care • Breath Treatment • Porcelain Veneers • Implants - Bridges & Dentures • Smile Makeovers • Invisalign • Root canals • Gum Treatment We will provide your care in a friendly and comforting environment, while you listen to music and receive massage pad relaxation. So fear no more. You will be in capable, caring, compassionate hands at Southland Smiles. We will respect your time by being on time. Call Southland Smiles, or visit our website today for more information! There are 3 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit abgd.org.

12/13/2017

Excellent. Quality care and prices are lower than many. Office staff is well run, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and very professional. Questions and problems quickly and efficiently handled. Lower prices does not mean the quality is low. They have a unique philosophy of working with you, listening to you and helping you establish the best veterinary care. I take my own dogs there and many foste...

Description of Work
General doggie care, dentals

Category veterinarian,dentists,alternative medicine,radiology

10/25/2016

04/09/2015

01/12/2014

The vets are knowledgeable and very caring, the staff at the counter could use more training though. This clinic is not close to me but the drive is worth it. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
This particular time I used their service for my horses but I also use them for my dogs. Horse service is expensive but so is everyone else, their prices for small animal service at the clinic is great esp for spay and neuter, they don't nickle and time you for everything.

07/11/2012

They are my new veterinarian. They are great. The vet was just wonderful. He spent like an hour with me. He showed me how one of my dogs had an issue with her toe nail. He worked with her. I bought heart worm preventative, flea preventative and a heart worm test done for both my dogs for the money I paid. I can’t say enough nice things about him. Every time I have been in there, both my dogs have ...

Description of Work
I take my two dogs to Animal Hospital Of Gurnee.

10/18/2007

Sometimes they are a little busy, so it can be a little hard to get in right away. You have to wait a little. Their price was excellent. I am very pleased with the treatment I get there, and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I took my cat to Animal Hospital of Gurnee for a check up and shots for rabies and distemper.

09/27/2007

Besides boarding, I go here for his shots and everything too. They are very good with that and I have used them for many years. They have a bigger place here. They deal with horses and everything. I take my dog here every so often for the weekend or something. They have always worked out well for me. However, the last two or three times my dog was limping like he did not want to go here. I just could not figure out why. Therefore, my impression of the boarding facility has changed. I would not take him back here for that, but I would for the medical part of the hospital. They are wonderful. For boarding, they charge about $18 a day for a 15-50 pound dog.

Description of Work
My dog was boarded at the Animal Hospital of Gurnee for one night.

Category boarding

07/31/2003

THEY ARE ALWAYS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS. DRUG PRICES ARE WAY LOWER THAN THE PHARMACY.

Description of Work
AHG IS OUR VET FOR ALL THREE OF OUR ANIMALS (1 DOG AND 2 CATS). WE ALSO PURCHASE SPECIAL FOOD AND DRUGS FOR OUR DOG.

10/25/2016