Simply Spotless

Founded 2020 •

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

625 Terry Ct

Roselle, IL 60172

Simply Spotless is a carpet and upholstery cleaning business. We are small, and owned and operated by the CEO/Founder Samantha Jaeger. We keep our focus on integrity and quality. We will carefully analyze the cleaning needs of your carpet and furniture and execute in a timely and professional manner, leaving you feeling relaxed and refreshed in your home....

Resposiveness

4.4
carpet cleaning (6)upholstery cleaning (4)oriental rug cleaning (2)

02/12/2021

She did okay just offered to clean other room for a decent price, But, the bad news is that she promised me a receipt and I still have not gotten one!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have carpet cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2021

12/20/2020

Samantha did a great job! She is a true professional. On top of that, I called her in the afternoon and she came the very next morning. We had a tight timeframe and she accommodated us. She was very efficient and I would hire her again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning of bedroom and basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

12/01/2020

it went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the carpeting in one of my rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

11/29/2020

Very well. Recliner looks great. Price was fair and scheduling was very prompt. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned recliner after spilling coffee (and making stains worse by trying to clean myself) ...

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was my pleasure!

11/17/2020

It was excellent. She was considerate with our time and with our availability. She was very prompt. She was able to take care of my van and my wife's jeep. She was very considerate. She did a spectacular job. I recommended him to a lot of friends already.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She cleaned my work van and my wife passenger jeep.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

10/27/2020

Very professional, COVID safe and great service. Every mark gone and extra work done on "bad" areas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet, rug, and couch cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

07/20/2020

Why hadn't I hired someone sooner?! Arrived on time with fast and friendly service. There were two stains that were really stuck, but considering I was looking at four years of stains (at least) between children and pets, it's a miracle that my couch is so clean! Will definitely be hiring again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired for professional cleaning of my sofa and area rug

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

I offer carpet, area rug and upholstery cleaning. This includes general cleaning as well as spot cleaning due to spills, dirt and pet/kid stains(urine).

I do not offer air duct cleaning or drapery cleaning. I also am not able to move big furniture.