Roselle Electrical Service

Founded 1987 • With Angi since October 2008

21 W Pine St

Roselle, IL 60172

Roselle Electrical Service Inc. is a licensed Electrical Contractor and obtains all municipal and state permits as required and our rates are competitive. You won’t be shocked or surprised when the job is done. We provide free estimates upfront so you know exactly what the charges will be before we do the work. Roselle Electric provides a complete range of Residential and Commercial Electrical Services. Our team of highly-trained technicians are always learning and improving in order to offer newer and better services, and we regularly change how we do things to adhere with all building codes and safety standards. Additional address - PO Box 72172, Roselle, IL 60172. Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Bucket Truck Services. ...

electrician (218)lighting (58)ceiling fan installation (25)home security systems (5)appliance repair (4)landscape lighting (3)home energy audit (1)

07/20/2021

Good job. Not super cheap price but reasonable (trust me - for electrical you don't want the cheapest). Were willing to work with permit and inspection (always a good sign). Good communication on Phone and Email. Lead time was a couple weeks but no big deal. They are busy like the rest of us :-) Came back once to fix a couple things and do a couple add-on GFCI outlets outside and in garage. Really...

Description of Work
Run electric from my garage to shed.

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

04/22/2021

Very well. Called Roselle Electric last year and liked and trusted them that we called them again this year. We got Dan again and was super pleased with his work. Again, he said we didn’t need certain parts which save us some money. He is always looking out for his customers. Roselle Electric is the best.

Description of Work
Outside electrical outlet

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

03/01/2021

the first person I reached on the phone was very pleasant and helpful, and took the time to understand my problem, and had me send photos. This was followed up by another detailed call from one of the electricians (or perhaps an owner), who spent considerable time talking to me about the immediate problem, and some other projects I will be looking for help on. Day of appointment the electrician ar...

Description of Work
Fix an electrical switch problem

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

01/13/2021

every thing was done to my satisfaction and completed in a timely manor

Description of Work
repaired overhead fixter,replaced defective outdoor power switch and up to code

Category appliance repair,electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

08/26/2020

Roselle Electrical Services is a fantastic company to work with if you need electrical work done. I called with a few questions about pricing for a project in my home. Within 15 minutes, Tim called back and he could not have been more helpful or more honest. He gave me a quote right then and there on the phone, and the price was way cheaper than what ABC quoted me. Roselle Electrical charged a thi...

Description of Work
Circuit breakers replaced

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

02/19/2020

Jacob was professional and polite. He completed all the work and was very open and knowledgeable to answering our questions.

Description of Work
Light Fixture replacement

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

02/12/2020

a Roselle technician named Dan came out about a week ago and found the problem right away. We thought we needed all new wiring. He said no, not necessary. He did break up one circuit into 2 for our peace of mind. It really wasn't necessary. Dan came back and he had it done in 3 hours. He is terrific. He made our home safe again. The amount was so much less than we thought. Remember, we thought we ...

Description of Work
rewire circuit

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

01/31/2020

Electrician came out and told us we should ask wireless box. That's it. He gave us quote but did not charge anything. I like it.

Description of Work
Comcast told us we our house need fixed wire

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

11/04/2019

Great job, very nice people. Helped us to save money by giving us information necessary to purchase our own alarms. Work performed quickly and on time as scheduled.

Description of Work
Installation of interconnected smoke alarms and CO detectors for permit compliance.

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

10/02/2019

I have contracted the service(s) of Roselle Electric since 2004 and have never been disappointed. Prompt, efficient, meticulous in work completion and clean up, Dave and Jacob did a marvelous job in completing our requested tasks. Roselle Electric is a company whom you can trust unequivocally. I highly endorse Roselle Electric for any future electrical-related task(s).

Description of Work
Wafer light installed in kitchen, additional breaker added for sump pump, ejector pump, and tankless water heater.

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

Code violations correction, rewiring & remodeling, new construction wiring, service panel upgrades, change to breakers, lighting & repairs, pools & spas, ceiling fans & recessed-can lights, surge protectors, troubleshooting, 220 wiring, outdoor/security lighting & outlets, residential remodels & additions, appliance installations, under cabinet lighting, upgrade switches, outlets, child safety receptacles, smoke/carbon monoxide alarms, generator installations, & high-efficiency bulb installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check