Crays, Dr. Gayle

With Angi since October 2008

Primary Care - Family Medicine
Genetic Medicine

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

10/16/2014

She's very open. She listens to you. She does what you think she should do. She doesn't do unnecessary testing.

Description of Work
Dr. Gayle Crays is my primary care provider.

06/11/2014

Dr crays listened to my concerns and actually talked with me for more than 10 minutes.

Description of Work
I made a decision to see dr carts due to my husbands visit with her. She wAs wonderful.

06/04/2014

Dr Crays is very attentive to my concerns and listens and tries to address all of my questions. Both she and her staff are very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
I have had Dr Crays as my family MD for 12 years now.

07/13/2012

I would recommend her.

Description of Work
Dr. Gayle Crays is my primary care physician. I saw her in June for routine care.

04/17/2012

She does a really good job at explaining things in ways you would understand. She takes care of our entire family. She is very friendly with my kids and makes them feel comfortable. They share an office with an immediate care, so the office can be crowded. Generally, we don't have to wait to long though. They billing department is really good. They let you know ahead of time about additional charg...

Description of Work
I go to Dr. Crays for my primary care.

Family Practitioner