Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2011

23848 W Industrial Dr S

Plainfield, IL 60585

Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is a family owned company founded in 2008. We are here to help you with all of your air conditioning and heating needs in Plainfield, IL for low prices. Call us today to schedule your appointment!...

08/18/2018

Alice P.

John was great, very professional and informative.

Description of Work
Inspected the AC and He checked on the freon level.

11/17/2017

Kristi S.

Always punctual, always pleasant to work with. Great Service overall!

Description of Work
Yearly furnace maintenance

09/11/2017

David B.

We've been customers since 2005 when we selected their quote to replace the furnace. A few years ago, it was time for a new AC and I asked for quotes. I still went with Comfort Services. Prices are competitive. Service is always prompt, friendly, efficient. More importantly, I can trust their recommendations. Let year, we could feel the difference after the furnace repair recommended.

Description of Work
Annual service check of furnace

07/24/2017

Cathryn W.

They were on time and completed the work in a timely manner which was appreciated since it was 90 degrees outside.

Description of Work
We needed two air conditioners.

06/16/2017

Mark A.

These folks are always punctual, very neat and a pleasure to do business with!

Description of Work
Our most recent interaction with Comfort Services was regular A/C check. Several years ago the provider installed our new furnace and central A/C unit.

06/16/2017

Scott S.

All repairs and service were excellent! Allen explained the problem and resolution clearly and thoroughly. I was so impressed that I purchased an ongoing maintenance contract (included in the cost of service stated here) for the HVAC system.

Description of Work
Home air conditioning failed (outside temperature was 92° F.).

05/09/2017

Iain C.

Everything was great. All people were professional, informative, timely, and worked steadily until each task had been completed. Alan did the initial inspection of the air con unit and as it had almost no refrigerant left, plus it was approx 20 years old, it was sensible to replace it. The Heating furnace was still operational, but again, being the original unit, it was sensible to replace that too. Alan did not try to up sell and recommended a system which would do the job at a reasonable price. Simo visited on another day to fully explain the work to be done. The guys doing the job conscientiously stuck at it from 8.30 am to 5.40 pm. The heating ducts were cleaned out on another day. The 79 dollars paid for the original air con inspection was deducted from the overall bill. I was impressed with the quality of work and would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Installation of new air conditioner, heating furnace and humidifier at home, plus cleaning of all heating ducts.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

04/19/2017

Vajira D.

They are going to come to the house to do the tune-up for the summer.

Description of Work
They did the furnace clean up.

03/27/2017

Sandra B.

Had an issue with our two units and were unable to contact the contractor we had used for years. I was able to contact someone at 9p with Comfort and they called us back within ten minutes offering to come out that night. We had them follow up with us the next morning and now use them for all of our heating and a/c services. They did a great job on the repairs. They also advised us how to remove the ice that builds up on the line outside the home. The topped off our coolant. Them being available, follow up verbally and in writing is why we ended up staying with them.

Description of Work
Heating and A/C Service

03/20/2017

Joe D.

Everything was fine. Very nice service.

Description of Work
Needed humidifiers installed.

PHD Heating and Cooling

Our distinction is, we offer the highest quality of installation, service & repair for Air Conditioning, Furnaces, Water Heaters & Boilers. We use proven equipment. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. We provide Adorable Price, Professional Installation, Expirienced service and Warranty. I am excited to tell you about myself and my company PHD H.V.A.C. I am originally from Ukraine. I attended one of the best universities in the Ukraine – Polytechnic National University. I earned my PhD in Technical Sciences, and became a professor and lecturer there. This is why I am called the “Professor Of Heating & Air Conditioning”. During that time, I started “Phaeton HVAC”. For many years, we installed & repaired high quality heating and cooling equipment. After running a successful business in Ukraine, I came to the United States and opened my new company, here, in Chicago! I have been a licensed HVAC contractor, here, for over 10 years. I am happy to be here and to offer my services and expertise. I take pride in my experience and knowledge. We offer the highest quality installation with proven equipment. You can relax, knowing that you will receive the best service, reliability and safety. All of my work is guaranteed & insured. All of my technicians are experienced journeymen & professional installers. Once you experience the high level of quality I offer, I know you will be satisfied with my service. I am looking forward to helping you with all your HVAC needs and having you as a customer and friend. Whether you need to repair or install a new your AC, furnace, boiler, water heater, mini-split system, Tankless (High Efficiency) Water Heater or Tankless (High Efficiency) Boiler, or have other urgent HVAC issues, we can help you achieve whole home comfort without any hassle on your part. As a family owned and operated business from the beginning, we guarantee personalized service and quality workmanship.

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1989. We pride our selves on great service at a fair price. At A-1 all of our technicians are certified with the Chimney Safety Institute of America, and we are fully bonded and insured. We are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, we hold the best of Lombard award for 2012, 2013&2014 and the best of Glen Ellyn award for 2012 .

Offers by A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. on Angi
    Safeway Chimney Sweeps Inc

Safeway Chimney Sweeps & Duct Cleaning has been a family owned and operated business serving the greater Chicago land area since 1984. We are fully insured and C.S.I.A. certified. Safeway Chimney Sweeps & Duct Cleaning is a full service company providing both cleaning and repairs. A 22 point safety inspection is provided with each chimney cleaning to ensure a thorough clean and adherence to the strict standards we set for our work. Also, our certified technicians are equipped to service all of your heating and air conditioning needs whether it be repair or replacement. Owner Dan Florian and his crew have been certified to perform each of the services they offer by the various industry departments. We have 12 employees. We are fully insured and certified. We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and personal checks. BBB A+++ rating. Repair work and free estimates.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available, Visa, American Express

Heating & AC Services, Humidifiers

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

How is Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc overall rated?

Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc open?

Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc is open:

Sunday: Open All Day

Monday: Open All Day

Tuesday: Open All Day

Wednesday: Open All Day

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc provide

Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available, Visa, American Express

Does Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offer free estimates?

Yes, Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offers free project estimates.

Does Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offer a senior discount?

No, Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc does not offer a senior discount.

Does Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offer emergency services?

Yes, Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc?

Yes, Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offers warranties.

What services does Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offer?

Comfort Services Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offers the following services: Heating & AC Services, Humidifiers