Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Peoria, IL
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Peoria
- DOG-GONE BEAUTIFULWonderful. The service was great and my dog was relaxed and comfortable there. I like that the grooming is done in plain sight and not hidden from sight. Prices are reasonable and my dog looked beautiful!
- BROWN ANIMAL HOSPITALWe've been using Brown Animal Hospital since our dog Trixie was a puppy and they have been nothing but excellent. Trixie had some troubles with her due claws as a puppy and Dr. Brown personally handled the situation, which ensured that Trixie healed properly. The staff knows us when we arrive and Trixie knows and loves all of them. We also use Brown Animal Hospital for grooming and Trixie always looks fabulous and feels comfortable with the treatments to keep her coat clean and healthy. Dr. Brown and his team always take the time to answer my questions and take even my minor concerns seriously. Our neighbor recommended Dr. Brown to us 4 years ago and I continue to recommend them to others read less
- A Plus Professional Pet GroomingI was VERY pleased with A Plus Professional Grooming. When I called to make the appointment they were very accomodating to my schedule, and made sure that I brought a copy of Lucy's latest vaccines to ensure the safety of the other dogs. Lucy looked and smelled great when I picked her up and you can tell they spent a lot of time with her. The groomers there are definitely dog lovers!! I would recommend them to anyone read less
- BROWN ANIMAL HOSPITALDr. Brown and his staff were kind and compassionate - we had many phone calls and visits and were always treated kindly and our questions were answered and this helped us in making the decisions that we needed to make.
- YOU DIRTY DOGIt was excellent. They are so good with the animals. This was the 3rd time I took my dog here and whenever I have to groom them, I have to use tranquilizers. When I brought them here they said that they never use tranquilizers. I got my dog back clean and trimmed. She was perfectly happy and they didn't do anything to her that made her not happy, she doesn't even mind going back. This is a huge dog and if I brought her to a vet it would be over 100 dollars read less
- CATS DOGS & RABBITS TOOThis groomer really loved the pets she worked on. It is not a glamorous setting, but gets the job done.
- Oakdale Veterinary CenterMy 2 Scottish terriers got all their shots and their nails and then the cat got his shots and they got microchips and the whole works. They are exceptional, they go beyond being friendly, kind and gentle with the animals and they also care about the owner's feelings through the whole process. They were just the friendliest people, they answer your questions and they are excellent. I have used them since they've began, I've been with them for long. read less
- A Plus Professional Pet GroomingThis was our first visit to A Plus Grooming and they definitely exceeded our expectations. Upon entering, we were warmly greeted by one of the owners. We noticed that the surroundings were clean and everything smelled fresh. Our dog was ready when they said she should be ready and she looked amazing! It's obvious that they take great care when grooming and they don't try to do a "rush" job. We are delighted with their services and our dog will definitely return for repeat services. Thanks guys read less
- Chillicothe Veterinary ClinicWe have always had great service. Since we board both of our dogs, I like the fact that they can be kept in the same run together. I especially like Lori the groomer. She does a great job with our larger dog who is an Australian Shepherd. Because they are a popular place, be sure to plan ahead to get your time scheduled read less
- CATS DOGS & RABBITS TOOWe have been taking our pets there for quite a while. They do a good job. They are overall nice people.
Pet Groomers in Peoria
- Business Description:Proud to offer only dog products made in the USARecent Review:It was excellent. They are so good with the animals. This was the 3rd time I took my dog here and whenever I have to groom them, I have to use tranquilizers. When I brought them here they said that they never use tranquilizers. I got my dog back clean and trimmed. She was perfectly happy and they didn't do anything to her that made her not happy, she doesn't even mind going back. This is a huge dog and if I brought her to a vet it would be over 100 dollars read lessPenelope H.
- Business Description:Peoria IL Pet Grooming and Care provides the best grooming, care, products and services for your pet’s needs. Call (309) 712-7387 or (309) 712-PETS to schedule an appointment today.
- Business Description:Welcome to A+ Professional Pet Grooming, where we care for your pet as though it were our own. We take the time and care to not only ensure that your animal is properly groomed, but calm and relaxed while we care for them. We do not use tranquilizers. - Dog and Cat Grooming - All Breeds - AKC Cuts - Nails Clipped - Ear Care - Flea Care - Teeth Brushing In support of our troops, we offer military discounts. Senior discounts are available as well. We are licensed and accept most major credi.. read lessRecent Review:This was our first visit to A Plus Grooming and they definitely exceeded our expectations. Upon entering, we were warmly greeted by one of the owners. We noticed that the surroundings were clean and everything smelled fresh. Our dog was ready when they said she should be ready and she looked amazing! It's obvious that they take great care when grooming and they don't try to do a "rush" job. We are delighted with their services and our dog will definitely return for repeat services. Thanks guys read lessV C.
- Business Description:Veterinary Hospital.Recent Review:I have been a customer with Oakdale ever since they bought the business from Mrs. Coonradt. Both Dr. Amanda and Dr. Kyle are very professional and friendly veterinarians. They are very knowledgeable. Their love of animals shows with the care and attention they give to every pet I have taken to them. I have never been disappointed with the service and care of my pets. All of the staff are also very professional and courteous. This time it was a minor injury, but they were quick to see my dog and Dr. Amanda gave him a thorough examination of the injured area and answered all my questions. They have helped me in the past with my current dog and with past pets at all times of the day and night and every day of the week. My dog looks forward to seeing everyone at Oakdale. <br / read lessPatricia C.
- Business Description:Mobile grooming is a professional pet salon in your driveway or at your office! Our van is a salon on wheels, with all the equipment that would be found in a traditional salon, but with many added benefits. Your pet will receive a one-on-one, uninterrupted spa treatment, haircut, and "pawdicure," with no cages, no other animals, and no unnecessary stress! Our van is fully climate controlled, with generator powered heat, A/C, and water heater for the utmost comfort. In The Wiggle Wagon, your .. read lessRecent Review:I wish Erin would have taken a little more time and detail when grooming. Grooming skills were just average. I prefer a groomer who is more skilled and takes time to actually perform the services and gets to know my dog. I also prefer a groomer who is in tune with any health changes, such as lost teeth, so I can be told read lessNancy B.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Precious Pets Grooming. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:Terrible. My dog is a Collie and was only 9 months. Took him in for bath and trim. When I took him in this is what I requested. When I picked him up they brought out a dog I did not recognize and I told them that was not my dog. He was a puppy and is somewhat hyper. They had shaved a Collie in the middle of winter. The groomer also left severl cuts on this belly and he ended up with a staff infection, which cost me a vet visit and oral and topical medicaiton. Office manager offered to have me bring him in for discounted bath and brush. i advised her "no thatnks, he will not be coming back. <br / read lessMARY B.
- Business Description:Family business
- Business Description:Located in beautiful downtown Canton, Happy Hounds Pets, Supplies and Grooming IS your one stop shop for all your animal needs.Recent Review:WE LOVE THIS PROVIDER, ALWAYS TREAT PETS WITH RESPECT AND DO GREAT WORK <br />MICHAEL S.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:She did fine. They had to give her medication twice a day and that is why I boarded her. <br />Valerie H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Peoria Heights
- Creve Coeur
- West Peoria
- East Peoria
- Lake Of The Woods
- Germantown Hills
- Hanna City
- Lake Camelot
- North Pekin
- Marquette Heights
dog groomers in Peoria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dunlap Veterinary Clinic4620 W Cedar Hills Dr
- Dunlap Veterinary Clinic
- Eagle Ridge Equine LLC Farrier Service175 Northpoint Drive
East Peoria, Illinois
- Eagle Ridge Equine LLC Farrier Service
- Foxxy Dog Spa & Daycare107 E Partridge St
- Foxxy Dog Spa & Daycare
- J R STEFFEN DVM1426 US HIGHWAY 150
- J R STEFFEN DVM
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- Lopears Poochie Playground5406 W. Farmington Rd.
- Lopears Poochie Playground
- Mt Hawley Animal Clinic836 W Pioneer Pkwy
- Mt Hawley Animal Clinic
- Pet Grooming and Care2408 W Kellogg Ave
- Pet Grooming and Care
- Shannons Pet Pals601 w willcox ave
- Shannons Pet Pals
- The Pup Clip1105 Peoria St
- The Pup Clip
- YOU DIRTY DOG30 e jackson st
- YOU DIRTY DOG