Inspect-A-Home Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2005

Inspect-A-Home,Inc has been providing quality Home inspections in the Chicagoland area since 1995. ASHI & InterNACHI member also CMI (Certified Master Inspector) State licensed. We inspect the house like it was for are own purchase....

Crack Attack Waterproofing Team

Crack Attack Waterproofing Team

Crack Attack Team is a family owned and operated Foundation repair/Concrete flat work company. Our services include Exterior waterproofing, Structural repair and Concrete Flat work. Our company has received the 2012 ,2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 2018 Super Service Award! Our mission is to provide the greatest level of personal attention and customer service to all potential & existing clients, to deliver our products & services with highly competent and knowledgeable employees who are committed to continuous improvement and the pursuit of excellence. We also strive to maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty & fairness in our relationships with our customers, suppliers, & employees and to uphold our leadership position in the Foundation repair community by strengthening our ability to attract, retain, & manage a strong customer base.

Offers by Crack Attack Waterproofing Team on Angi

10/26/2020

Mike was very thorough and spent a lot of time on the inspection. He was very patient in answering my many questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A home inspection to help me keep on top of ongoing maintenance.

06/01/2020

Mike was fantastic. He was thorough, took his time and went out of his way to advise the prospective buyer of his findings along the way. Mike issued his report the same day and it was very complete and easy to read. Highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection,foundation repair

03/16/2020

Mike was very thorough and scrutinized every detail of the home. He was very informative, polite and patient as we had a number of questions. I was so happy with this inspection work I rehired him for another home I needed inspected. Excellent, professional and he sent the Inspection Report out right away!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

10/13/2019

Michael it absolutely amazing. Extremely thorough and professional. I am especially impressed with his attention to detail. I am currently shopping for a house and I am so glad I found Michael. I will continue to work with Michael and recommend if anyone is in the market to purchase a home, there is no one better than Michael Becker.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house home inspection.

02/19/2019

Mike was very detailed and found issues we would not have noticed on our own. He was very proactive and checked everything. Gave us an extensive report.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Condo inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

Home inspector, detailed computer generated reports provided with digital pictures. Both Pre listing inspections and Buyer home inspections.

Satisfaction