Cat Calls

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2006

PO Box 4337

Oak Park, IL 60304

Since 1986 we have offered complete care in your home for all types of pets, including daily dog walks, daily visits while you are away, house sitting, plant care and a variety of other services. We serve the near west suburbs of Chicago, as well as the Loop and River North areas. We are fully bonded and insured. A visit to your cat(s), rabbits, birds, fish, ferrets or other pets includes whatever you indicate. Basically we will clean the dishes, put down fresh food and water (and treats), and clean litter boxes. We also give the pets personal attention as desired, including play, grooming and medication administration. We have a staff of professional, experienced pet lovers, and we will send your personal sitter to meet with you and your pet prior to the initial visit or series of visits. The sitter will conduct a thorough interview to obtain details including instructions for feeding, administering medications, use of home security system, and whatever else applies to your personal situation. We also have back-up representatives to cover if your regular sitter isn’t available. 12 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount....

09/16/2019

Everything went great. Both the owner, Vickie, and Pam (who watched our cats) were very responsive. They provided answers to any questions we had ahead of time and replied very soon after our questions were asked over email. Pam was incredibly nice and provided us a great summary of how the cats were doing. I felt assured that our cats were well taken care of. Additionally Pam was very flexible wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed someone to watch 2 cats while out of town.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2019

Hi, [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for the great review. Pam is incredibly nice, flexible and smart! Glad we were able to help you.

05/07/2019

We were just a bit out of there service area - however they tried to see if the sit job could work. They were prompt to follow up via email and voicemail. All good signs of a responsible group. Wish it would have worked so we could use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vacation Sitter

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

03/23/2019

Did not use their services but they were very helpful and responsive. Price quoted was fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House sitting with pet care

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2019

05/24/2017

Went well, calls were returned quickly, first time using the service was a positive experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog sitting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2017

04/12/2017

I have used the company for about a year, in lieu of boarding, because my cats HATE being boarded. This company has been a godsend. Trustworthy, responsive, and very affordable. I wish I had discovered them sooner! I provided the sitter with a key, and she lets herself in, feeds and cleans up for my kitties, and the leaves me a note after she leaves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In-home feeding and care once a day for three to five days at a time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

03/13/2014

Thalia seemed no worse for wear that while I was away. Her food dish showed the remains of a recent feeding and the litterbox had less than a days worth of material in it. I was very impressed with her punctionality and willingness to work around my roommates schedule. She even vaccuumed up the tracked litter before I got home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took care of my cat while I was away on business for a week. This included feading, emptying the litterbox, and playing with Thalia (the cat) for a while.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2013

03/03/2014

The cats were fed and taken care of. Everything went perfectly. The mail was even nicely sorted, with the final bill on top. Every time we go out of town, everything is taken care of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cheryl watched our cats and our house for 5 weeks, took in the mail.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2014

09/28/2013

My experience has gone very well. They are very reliable, attentive and take great care of my cats while I am away. The staff is very professional and friendly. They leave a detailed report of every day's encounters. I would highly recommend this company to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to take care of my cats while I was away for the week.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2013

06/10/2013

Both of the periods she cared for my animals (approximately 4 days each time) went fairly well. All of the animals were well cared for. I don't think she's really familiar with caring for guineapigs, but as time goes on, they are getting more used to each other. Both Karen and I have busy schedules, so it's hard to get together sometimes for key exchanges, etc., but it's worked out .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Karen came to my house once a day to feed my cats and guineapigs, scoop litter, and clean the pig cages. In the past, she has come to my house twice a day to feed and exercise my dogs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2013

12/03/2012

I've used Cat Calls for the last two years to watch our cat while on vacation. Both times they did a great job. Our sitter was Cheryl, she is a very kind and thoughtful sitter. I'm the kind of person who writes up detailed instructions and information for our sitters. Cheryl followed the instructions carefully, and left a nicely detailed report of the day-to-day details. She kept everything tidy a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House sitting for our cat, Kinzie

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2012

In-Home Personalized Pet Services – Walking, Exercising, Feeding, Litter Box Care, Medication Administration, Play, Grooming, House Sitting, & Transportation. Other In-Home Services - Plant Care & Mail & Paper Pick-Up.

GROOMING.