LAND ROVER BY FIELDS

With Angi since June 2010

MD Auto Solutions

MD Auto Solutions

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

10/04/2017

They're very good, very professional. I set up an appointment in advance to do a test drive. I knew the name of the person, I worked with him through the whole process. Most of the process after I did the test drive was through email.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a vehicle.

CATEGORY car sales

10/04/2017

They have free wifi, a television, and coffee and other amenities. The services are covered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an oil change a basic one year service.

CATEGORY auto repair