OHare Midway Limousine Service Inc

Founded 1956 • With Angi since August 2001

3000 Dundee Rd Ste 106

Northbrook, IL 60062

O'Hare-Midway Limousine Service Inc. can get you where you need to go. We specialize in Corporate, Wedding, & Global Transportation....

07/31/2017

Audrey B.

Excellent. Very punctual and very professional!

Description of Work
Round trip from Southwest side of Chicago to Ohare airport with a stop in between to pick up my daughter.

07/25/2017

Michael M.

Perfect, professional got their early enough. Would use it again.

Description of Work
Limo services to the airport for four people with lots of luggage

11/18/2015

Ken O.

Great experience, absolutely professional service, on time, easy to contact, they could not have made my trips, both too and from the airport more comfortable and stress free. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
To and from O'Hare

04/23/2015

KRISTIN M.

I give them all 'A's and everything is great. They come on time and they always bring my bags. Every driver I have had has been very nice and got me to where I needed to go. They were perfect. It is about standard. It wasn't really cheap but it wasn't expensive.

Description of Work
I am way out, far from the airport, so it cost me like $90, which sounds like a lot but I live way far away.

12/16/2014

Joseph S.

For both trips, our driver was prompt and courteous, knew the routes, and drove safely. Without any explanation or advance notice, our inbound trip was changed from the sprinter van we requested to a stretch limo. We were a little concerned since we had a large amount of luggage to transport. In the end, we had to place some items on the floor between our feet to make everything fit. We arrived on time with no other problems. For the return trip, we received the correct vehicle and had no issues at all.

Description of Work
Provided transportation from the southwest suburbs to a hotel in downtown Chicago for a family wedding and also provided the return trip home again.

04/11/2014

DOUG D.

Excellent. I have always used these guys for Airport Transportation. Always on time, always professional. Never had a issue with them. For a family of 5 people, SUV is the main option now since they are phasing out the Stretch Limos for Airport transport. I would recommend them overall.

Description of Work
Airport Transport Round Trip in a SUV. 5 people.

04/29/2013

JEREMIAH O.

We placed a call when we had our luggage and were picked up at the front door of the United bagage area (where the company sid their driver would be parked). Part of the group at one house and then to a 2nd(this ws done to eliminate unpacking part of the luggage from the limo and then repacking into another vehicle for a short distance) All this with courtesy and professionalism.

Description of Work
Service was provided to home from O'Hare for three adults and two children. We had used this company when leaving for our trip. All it took was one call and we were on our travels. We had requested and received a stretch limo to accomidate the group of 5.

04/14/2013

Roberta W.

We were picked up exactly on time. The driver was professional, friendly. We had a lot of luggage, included a double stroller. We drove through rush hour traffic and he got us to the airport in plenty of time. On our return trip, we waited maybe 10 minutes at most to be picked up at Midway. Again, the driver was very professional, handling all the luggage and stroller easily--packing the car. The cars we used on both trips were great. The driver on the way home asked first if we needed the heat turned up (we did) and then let us know he had water in the cooler. When we arrived home he brought the bags into the house and loaded the rest of the bags/stroller into my family's cars. I would use this company again in a heartbeat. I noticed that one review said they didn't think the price was rated an A. All I can say is that to get six of us to Midway and back was priced very fairly. Everyone in the family commented how much they liked the service.

Description of Work
I used O'Hare Midway Limo for a ride to and from Midway for 4 adults and 2 children under age 3.

03/07/2013

Jorge G.

It went really well, they were on time and the car was clean. They even had candy for my son.

Description of Work
They took us to the hotel from the airport and back.

02/15/2013

Chris or Becky S.

My husband said they were amazing. We have traveled a ton and have used a variety of transportation services and they are by far the best ones. They are very resonably priced

Description of Work
We used O'Hare-Midway Limousine Service for transportation from the airport

Limousine Service
    Taxi/Shuttle Service

Global, Wedding, & Corporate Transportation.