AA Service Co. Heating & Cooling

Founded 1965 • With Angi since October 2004

AA Service Company Heating & Cooling is a family owned and operated Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) contracting and service company who has been servicing the North Shore and Chicagoland area since 1965....

ASP ELECTRICAL CO INC

The owner is licensed electrician who personally performs all free estimates. Troubleshooting and installation and oversees all the work being done in your home/bussines- You have a problem you can not deal with, we will help you.Great competition in the U.S. market. mean the entire company, the team that constantly improve and develop our skills for our clients. With us the customer is the most important person in the business because we strive that each client was fully satisfied with the project

Clar Electric Inc

We have been in business since 1986. We are located in Schaumburg, IL. 3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for 24 hr emergency service. Award winning.

HMS Heating & AC Inc

Welcome to Home Maintenance Service Heating & A/C Home Maintenance Service has been providing accurate and dependable service to our customers for more than two decades. We are committed to meeting the highest performance standards in the HVAC industry. There is nothing more important to us than your comfort and satisfaction. You will find a wide range of information on our website, from products and services we offer to useful links to contemplate when making service and replacement decisions. We hope you find this information helpful. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call. WE DO NOT SERVICE WINDOW UNITS.

06/18/2020

We have used them for years. They have been excellent and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They check our heating in the fall and ac in the spring and do repairs when needed.

07/23/2018

They are on time, the office people are easy to pleased and they will call you when the technician is on his way.

Description of Work
They did a A/C and heating check up.

11/25/2017

The people are very professional, very knowledgeable, and they do an excellent job. If you would like a maintenance contract, they really go above and beyond. if you have problems, they come that day or the next day to fix it. They are very very good.

Description of Work
Trouble shooting a problem

10/24/2017

I liked the fact that I have the same person come out year after year so there is continuity in their staff. I think they are expensive but they are fine for what they do. The work was fine. All it was just a simple maintenance call.

Description of Work
Annual service call.

09/21/2017

They're very good. It was covered. We have an annual agreement. They were right on time. They were very professional. They are experienced. They have promptness. I was very happy with it. I have used them for years.

Description of Work
They do my check-ups. They do maintenance a couple times a year.

09/18/2017

They came out on labor day. It was a life saver. I have been using them for 20 plus years. They're very responsive. My recommendation is to use them with they lower level plan which includes a bi-annual tune up.

Description of Work
The freon had frozen which blocked the operation of our A/C unit.

08/23/2017

I think the price it’s just part of a contract I have with them. They just do a good job. They communicate fine. I can’t think of anything in my opinion that they could do to help better their company.

Description of Work
They did a cleaning of the air conditioner and they changed the air filter on the furnace and did the season change, like what they do for spring and fall.

06/15/2017

I have a service contract with them for twice a year for maintenance checks.

Description of Work
They did annual maintenance.

04/04/2017

ok , BUT did not check pressure of system.

Description of Work
ac service

02/02/2017

The cost was part of the service plan. They do what they say and they get it done quickly. They are experienced. I would recommended them. One person came out for the service. It took 45 minutes.

Description of Work
They did maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & commercial heating and A/C sales, repair & maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available