AA Service Co. Heating & Cooling

Founded 1965 • With Angi since October 2004

AA Service Company Heating & Cooling is a family owned and operated Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) contracting and service company who has been servicing the North Shore and Chicagoland area since 1965....

Mr. Heating and Cooling INC.

Mr. Heating and Cooling INC.

At Mr. Heating and Cooling INC. quality, competitive pricing and excellent service has been our #1 priority for over 14 years. We are an authorized factory dealer for TRANE products and can service all name brands. Servicing the Chicagoland area for all your HVAC needs in both residential and commercial. Mr. Heating and Cooling INC. has the tools, the people, and the products to provide a system that fits your lifestyle and budget. FREE in home estimates and 24 hour 7 day emergency service.

06/18/2020

We have used them for years. They have been excellent and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They check our heating in the fall and ac in the spring and do repairs when needed.

07/23/2018

They are on time, the office people are easy to pleased and they will call you when the technician is on his way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a A/C and heating check up.

11/25/2017

The people are very professional, very knowledgeable, and they do an excellent job. If you would like a maintenance contract, they really go above and beyond. if you have problems, they come that day or the next day to fix it. They are very very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trouble shooting a problem

10/24/2017

I liked the fact that I have the same person come out year after year so there is continuity in their staff.  I think they are expensive but they are fine for what they do.  The work was fine.  All it was just a simple maintenance call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual service call.

09/21/2017

They're very good. It was covered. We have an annual agreement. They were right on time. They were very professional. They are experienced. They have promptness. I was very happy with it. I have used them for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do my check-ups. They do maintenance a couple times a year.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & commercial heating and A/C sales, repair & maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available