Griesbaum, Dr. Timothy J.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2011

1607 Visa Dr Ste 1A

Normal, IL 61761

Family Chiropractic. Acupuncture. Massage Therapy...

03/22/2015

Robin R.

Very prompt. Education regarding my problem and issues we may have were provided. Each chiro has the their own technique for adjustments. His were very gently but effective. Does not try to sell me on any other services. or un-needed services, appts. Will continue to follow with him on going. Would definetly recommend him.

Description of Work
Ongoing to treat neck pain and back pain.

Category chiropractor, massage therapy

03/02/2015

Fred Z.

It went well.

Description of Work
I went for stiffness.

10/15/2014

john E.

I've been to several chiropractors and this Dr. G is by far the best. He spent a 30-40 minutes with me the first time, spend a lot of time working the muscles along my spine, and finally trying to crack it (didn't work; I am stiff). Even though I've been in pain for weeks, and even though I have massages and water treatments, this really worked. Felt quite a bit better that day and by the third visit was as good as before the pain started. He does not overload you with appointments, but he does spent time with you (I have very tight hamstrings and he works with those as well). I feel very fortunate to have found him (Thanks, Angie's list...)

Description of Work
I went for a consult for back pain. Very thorough, no mumbo jumbo; but very effective physical manipulation which had me feeling better VERY quickly.

Category chiropractor, massage therapy

03/31/2014

Shawn G.

Description of Work
Consultation and adjustment, fantastic!

06/01/2012

MARY E.

He is usually very prompt to get in and an make appointment. They offer me other services if I want some kind of tissue massage. He also does acupuncture, but I chose not to do that. I like that they don't continue to want their patient to keep coming back. Some chiropractors might ask to see them eight times, but he is not like that. I may not go for another three years, but I can still get in. His bedside manner is excellent. He is very professional. I was really pleased with his service.

Description of Work
Dr. Griesbaum is my chiropractor. I had three treatments for my headache and he took care of it.

05/20/2012

Mariam L.

I am planning on being a life long patient of Dr Geisbaums.

Description of Work
I am new to the Bloomington area and first tried out one of the "chain" chiropractors. After 6 or 7 visits I still was not gettting any relief. The visits had lasted 10 minutes top and the adjustments never took care of the problem. Dr Griesbaum spent close to an hour talking to me, evaluating my back and muscles, using various techniques to relax my muscles so that the adjustments could occur. After 4 months of pain, 6-7 visits to another doctor, Dr Griebaum accomplished my adjustments in one visit. I have been a chiropractic patient all my life as I suffered a back injury at a very young age. And i know that chiropractors either have the gift to read your body or they dont. Dr Griesbaum has the gift and I am very thankful I have found him.

09/14/2011

Diane V.

I have been going to Dr. Griesbaum for quite a few years. I have a spine full of arthritis and have had two back surgeries. He has helped ease my pain for a long time. I continue to go as needed and feel he does a good job considering my condition. He doesn't keep you coming back for long periods of time unnecessarily. They do the billing for you if you have insurance or Medicare. I will keep going to him as he is very reasonably priced. The office staff is very friendly as is Dr. Griesbaum. His office is also handicap available.

Description of Work
I went to Dr Griesbaum by a friend's referral. I have had back and knee problems for a long time and wasn't getting the results from my previous Dr. I felt like he listened to my problems and treated me accordingly. I use to work for a chiropractor and feel I understand some of the various procedures. He talked to me about his procedures and they seem to work for me. After a few treatments my pain was eased somewhat. With arthritis you never get rid of the pain completely, but it relieves the worst of it.

Chiropractic Care
    Massage Therapy
    Weight management - Weight Loss Programs
    Rehabilitation - Physical Medicine & Rehab
    Alternative Med. - Acupuncture
    Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Griesbaum, Dr. Timothy J.

How is Griesbaum, Dr. Timothy J. overall rated?

Griesbaum, Dr. Timothy J. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Griesbaum, Dr. Timothy J. open?

Griesbaum, Dr. Timothy J. is open:

Thursday: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does Griesbaum, Dr. Timothy J. provide

Griesbaum, Dr. Timothy J. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Does Griesbaum, Dr. Timothy J. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Griesbaum, Dr. Timothy J. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Griesbaum, Dr. Timothy J. offer a senior discount?

No, Griesbaum, Dr. Timothy J. does not offer a senior discount.

What services does Griesbaum, Dr. Timothy J. offer?

Griesbaum, Dr. Timothy J. offers the following services: Chiropractic, acupuncture & massage therapy, ultrasound, manipulation, anatomotor decompression therapy, therapeutic exercise, muscle stimulation, cryotherapy & micro-current therapy.