Paul V Caputo DDS

Sleep Medicine
Plastic Surgery - Cosmetic

3155 Book Rd Ste 107

Naperville, IL 60564

We are a family run buisness, with 11 team members! We accept all insurance and we file your claims for you! State of the art technology will help make your next appointment more enjoyable. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a dentist is certified, visit www.abgd.org....

08/27/2018

Dr. Caputo and his entire staff can be counted on to be friendly, professional and very good at their jobs. My wife is very picky, however, I wholeheartedly recommended Dr. Caputo to her when she needs some immediate dental attention. She is 100% happy with the results. That says it all!

Description of Work
Dental cleaning

Category dentists,oral surgeons

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

05/05/2016

I was called into the office with in 3 minutes of my arrival. The hygienist cleaned my teeth. When she was done she called in Dr.. Caputo. He checked my teeth for cavities and my implants. Dr. Caputo has been my dentist for as long as he has been a dentist. He is the best.

Description of Work
Cleaning and check-up

Work Completed On 03/09/2016

05/05/2016

The procedure of replacing the crown on my back molar went very well. Dr. Caputo cleaned up the tooth under the crown and then fitted me with a temporary till the new crown arrived. The staff was very concerned that I was comfortable and felt no pain. I did not have any pain. Dr. Caputo did the work competently and efficiently. I am very pleased with the new crown. The crown fit perfectly with onl...

Description of Work
Replacement of a crown.

Work Completed On 01/26/2016

[Removed Member Name], we could not be happier to hear of your positive experience, and to have you and the Mrs. join our dental family!! Thank you so much for the kind words, your family makes our lives better, and always leave us with a HUGE smile =) Thank you!!

05/04/2016

Always greeted like we are a member of the family. Staff is punctual and very friendly and the dentists are the best. Every detail is explained before something is going to happen -- and we leave knowing we have been treated with kid gloves. We have always had a positive experience --- and going back is never an issue and if one can look forward to their next dentist appointment -- then this is th...

Description of Work
My wife and I have been seeing Dr Caputo for over 20 years and always walk away feeling we have been through a excellent treatment. Most of the time we just have our scheduled cleanings - but every now and then more work is necessary,

Work Completed On 01/28/2016

Thank you so much, [Removed Member Name]! We LOVE having you and the Mrs. as part of our dental family, and we appreciate your loyalty all these years! We are so fortunate to have found such wonderful patients! Thank you =)

05/04/2016

Dr. Caputo took the fear out of the Dentist experience for me. He has a great charisma about him and he let me know what he was doing and what to expect so I was not startled by the unexpected. I was given a pair of goggles to wear so the light was not a problem and no water splashes to worry about, and no gross spitting, suctioning takes care of that . His office is very charming and calming and ...

Description of Work
filling and a solution to a bad toothache

Work Completed On 04/26/2016

[Removed Member Name], we are so lucky to have you has a guest in our practice! Thank you for the kind words, we are so happy that you've found your dental home in us =)

05/04/2016

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Caputo's for many years. His service and professionalism is outstanding. I have referred many of my friends to Dr. Caputo over the years and they all feel the same way. Dr. Caputo and his staff make my visit to the Dentist a comfortable experience. Please don't retire any time soon.

Description of Work
Routine Dental Care

Work Completed On 05/04/2016

05/04/2016

My experience at my last dental appointment was above and beyond a most professional experience. Being punctual is very important to me.... I was greeted with the friendliest front desk employees, the hygenist was so informative and gentle, Dr. Caputo took time to answer all my questions. His office is cutting edge with all the updated equipment to make your appointment go smoothly & quickly along...

Description of Work
Annual cleaning with reschedule for crown

Work Completed On 04/10/2016

05/04/2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Caputo for over 15 years. He and his office staff are exceptional. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Annual cleaning appointment

Work Completed On 04/21/2016

12/10/2015

I knew almost immediately I would not be returning to see Dr. Caputo. He was rude, abrupt and sarcastic. Spending that kind of money, I would rather spend my time with a Dentist that provides good customer service.

Description of Work
checkup.

Work Completed On 09/10/2013

It seems that this person posted a review about my office in December of 2015, stating she was seen by me, Doctor CAPUTO in September of 2013. This person has NOT been in my office since 2011! Furthermore I had not seen her professionally since 2009! I'm sorry if she had a less than positive experience but in as much as I have not seen here in 7 years, I find the review to be questionable!

03/16/2015

I like his work and his personality. It?s easy talking to his staff. I highly recommend him. He is on time, I never had to wait. Every time was great. I never had to wait and if I do I just have to wait for five to seven minutes. My teeth is working well. They tell me upfront what's it's going to cost. They showed me a diagram of my mouth so they were able to show me what it worked and what kind o...

Description of Work
I used Dr. Paul V. Canuto. I had cleaning and several procedures done.

Work Completed On 01/15/2015

General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry, Preventative Dentistry, Dental Hygiene, Gum Disease Therapy, Oral Cancer Screenings. Sedation Dentistry