Meineke Car Care Center

With Angi since November 2002

Meineke offers complete Automotive Repair Services for all of your car care needs. Come in today and our trained staff will help identify any problems your vehicle may be experiencing and get your car fixed, running, and back on the road safely. We provide quality Automotive Repair Services from honest and professional technicians to restore your car to top condition. With affordable options and guaranteed customer satisfaction, Meineke continues to be an industry leader in Automotive Repair year after year. Call today to schedule an appointment! ...

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

08/18/2017

They're a good company and pretty professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was for an oil change.

08/18/2017

The waiting room was nice. They actually have complimentary water and coffee. It took about an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was an oil change.

06/22/2017

Well it's just an oil change, I mean that is almost idiot proof, but I wouldn't go there for just routine car care. They are not superlative, but they're all good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sometimes I go to Meineke and get an oil change there.

05/06/2001

FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGABLE

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPLACED A RADIATOR

CATEGORY radiator service