Dave's Deck Wash And Staining

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2008

2704 Bluewater Cir

Naperville, IL 60564

Family owned & operated....

Resposiveness

deck cleaning (114)pressure washing (58)decks & porches (35)house painting (19)fence company (15)woodworking (3)driveway gate installation (1)

05/09/2017

Great Job. Could not be happier. Everything was done as agreed to. Will use their services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Maintenance

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2017

09/02/2016

Very thorough job. Used high powered wash with hot water and no chemicals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash exterior of 2 story house.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

07/20/2016

They used a sprayer when they painted it. It didn't even last a year before the paint began to come off. It only made it through March before it began to happen. At first, I was very happy with the work, but the product did not stand the test of time. The guys were very helpful when they came, but the product durability was terrible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired him to power wash and re-paint my deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2015

07/11/2016

I contacted Dave over 7 weeks requesting an estimate to have my deck stained. I called him directly because his website was down and could not enter my address to request an estimate myself. I tried contenting to his website via three different browsers, had by wife try at work, and tried on my iPad via a cellular connection, all wouldn't work. So I called and talked to him. He said he was about 4...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted the provider to re-stain our back deck. I requested an estimate twice...he never came.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2016

06/21/2016

Stain did not look good was blotchy.  When I asked about the side of the deck not being done the owner started to yell at me and state that it would cost $300.00 more.  I asked for a reduced price which the owner did reduce the price but he was yelling at me so much I had to hang up and one of the workers called me back The workers were very nice and apologetic for the way the deck turned out and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and stain deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2016

06/20/2016

They did an awful job. I wish I could upload pictures. They forgot to stain the area under my grill which they had to come back and fix. Later I realized they had sprayed stain on my newly painted patio doors. Now less than a year after they stained the deck a significant portion of the stain is coming off. I emailed the owner to see if he would fix these issues and he never replied. They were che...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stained deck

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2015

Photo for Dave's Deck Wash And Staining - 2704 Bluewater Cir, Naperville, IL - 32031939

06/16/2016

Dave, the owner, came out promptly to give us a estimate for power washing and staining of our deck. He was very personable and told us that we do not need to remove the furniture from our deck, his crew would take care of clearing the deck before power washing. He contacted us the day before work was to begin and came out the next day to begin the power washing. The following day the crew came ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed and stained our deck.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2016

01/27/2016

He splashed some stain on the sidings. But came back to fix it when I provided matching satin at my cost.  No complains.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor repair of the deck and staining it

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2015

09/22/2015

Excellent work, showed up when they said they would. Got the work done. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wash and stain the deck

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2015

07/22/2015

Dave and his crew did a fantastic job cleaning our front porch and walkway. We couldn't believe the difference after they finished. It looks beautiful! They were prompt and courteous. We will use them again for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed walkway and porch.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2015

Deck washing, staining, repair, and replacement. exterior painting, power washing, brick paver sand and seal, concrete wash and seal, fence wash & stain and snow removal.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa