Ace Electric Service Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since September 2005

2 electricians Rick and Eddy. Ricks cellphone 630 826-1378. Eddies cellphone 630 205-6005....

Castle Painting

**Please call or email us directly. Please do not message us** rick@castlepaintingusa.com Castle Painting is one of the areas premier painting companies. For 24 years, we have been providing excellent service and quality to local residents and businesses. We do NOT use subcontractors. All of our work is completed by well trained employees. No deposit needed in most cases. Payment upon completion. Additional charge for credit card payments. $100 Angie's List discount (projects over $1,200.00). You will be satisfied!!

Greater Chicago Painting and Handyman Company

Greater Chicago Painting and Handyman Company offers high quality interior and exterior painting services. We offer the most affordable prices coupled with the highest quality. Additionally, we offer other services that include power-washing, drywall installation, plumbing, remodeling, and other handyman services. Our friendliness and professionalism will make for a great painting experience. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Please contact us at: 815-302-7621 630-229-9510

EXTRAVAGANT PAINTING

Extravagant Painting takes pride in delivering high end finished projects. Customer service is the leading priority; being a small business owner, I take the time to listen. Extravagant painting makes a point to ensure you, the customer, understand the process before the paint goes up. Painting is a lot more than picking a color and rolling it on. The attention to detail begins with the preparation of the area. Correcting imperfections in the walls and continues throughout the entire project until the final coat. A beautiful room will house memories for a lifetime.

01/13/2016

Took 5 days to return my initial message just through Angie's List messaging even though I included my cell phone number. Claims they were out of town on family business. That's understandable but when I replied back that I was having trouble with the number they provided me and to please call my cell, I never heard a peep. That was another 5 days ago Apparently business is booming.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category electrician

well this is a new one. I left a man in charge to do my calls while I was out of town. the number that this person left was incorrect. Business is never booming enough that a customer shouldnt get called back. throughout all these reviews. Ask yourself this/ with 2 cell phone numbers left here why did you not try either one of them. I will accept your grade of F. It appears that while I was away o...

09/11/2014

These two gentlemen offer excellent service. They returned my calls the same day and were able to schedule within the week. They friendly, efficient and cleaned up the areas when the job was complete. I can't sing their praises enough.

Description of Work
Installed electrical outlets, two timers for lighting, and fans with remotes.

08/13/2014

The job went wonderfully!! Eddy and Rick are superb professionals who bring their high skill set to the homeowner at a reasonable cost. We initially met with Eddy who assisted us with light placement as well as selection. Shortly thereafter, they showed up on time and went right to work. The project took only one day. We are so pleased with their work. We have other kitchen improvements in mind (t...

Description of Work
Eddy and Rick installed 9 can lights in our kitchen ceiling, relocated the existing fluorescent ceiling fixture to the laundry room, relocated the ceiling light switch and installed two dimmer switches for the new can lights.

06/21/2014

Rich came in a very short notice and found out the problem right away. He is very knowledgeable and gave a clear instruction on how to fix it. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Found the problem with the fuse.

Category electrician

06/11/2014

Work was performed as discussed... they were professional, punctual and the job was exactly as promised

Description of Work
Installed recessed lighting

Category electrician,lighting

Do all work in accordance with state and local codes and all current N.EC. Codes. Specialize in Residential and Remodeling work. Attic Fans in Spring and Summer. Kitchen And bath remodeling and electrical when the need is there. We always clean up and leave the job as we found it. Pride and precise work habits. WITH A SMILE,

Call Rick and we will discuss the work.