Ace Electric Service Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since September 2005

2 electricians Rick and Eddy. Ricks cellphone 630 826-1378. Eddies cellphone 630 205-6005....

EXTRAVAGANT PAINTING

Extravagant Painting takes pride in delivering high end finished projects. Customer service is the leading priority; being a small business owner, I take the time to listen. Extravagant painting makes a point to ensure you, the customer, understand the process before the paint goes up. Painting is a lot more than picking a color and rolling it on. The attention to detail begins with the preparation of the area. Correcting imperfections in the walls and continues throughout the entire project until the final coat. A beautiful room will house memories for a lifetime.

Dino's Painting

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ronbo's Fine Painting Inc

Minimal service charge of $200.00 with no involvement of sub-contractors unless otherwise needed. we have 26 years experience with employees working for us up to 12 years, total combined experience of 90 plus years of renovation work. Fully insured with work-mans comp. company vehicles, workmanship guarantee. We use only high end premium products and services. Free estimates using Cook and Du Page county Blue Book guide to Estimating non-union. We have no sales tactics for our product sells itself. We are EPA certified renovators. Call the Pros Call RONBOS.

01/13/2016

Took 5 days to return my initial message just through Angie's List messaging even though I included my cell phone number. Claims they were out of town on family business. That's understandable but when I replied back that I was having trouble with the number they provided me and to please call my cell, I never heard a peep. That was another 5 days ago Apparently business is booming.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category electrician

well this is a new one. I left a man in charge to do my calls while I was out of town. the number that this person left was incorrect. Business is never booming enough that a customer shouldnt get called back. throughout all these reviews. Ask yourself this/ with 2 cell phone numbers left here why did you not try either one of them. I will accept your grade of F. It appears that while I was away o...

09/11/2014

These two gentlemen offer excellent service. They returned my calls the same day and were able to schedule within the week. They friendly, efficient and cleaned up the areas when the job was complete. I can't sing their praises enough.

Description of Work
Installed electrical outlets, two timers for lighting, and fans with remotes.

08/13/2014

The job went wonderfully!! Eddy and Rick are superb professionals who bring their high skill set to the homeowner at a reasonable cost. We initially met with Eddy who assisted us with light placement as well as selection. Shortly thereafter, they showed up on time and went right to work. The project took only one day. We are so pleased with their work. We have other kitchen improvements in mind (t...

Description of Work
Eddy and Rick installed 9 can lights in our kitchen ceiling, relocated the existing fluorescent ceiling fixture to the laundry room, relocated the ceiling light switch and installed two dimmer switches for the new can lights.

06/21/2014

Rich came in a very short notice and found out the problem right away. He is very knowledgeable and gave a clear instruction on how to fix it. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Found the problem with the fuse.

06/11/2014

Work was performed as discussed... they were professional, punctual and the job was exactly as promised

Description of Work
Installed recessed lighting

04/28/2014

My wife took care of the work. They caught us in between the moving. We just called them and had them out. We were selling our house, so we had a lot of choices to run around and look for the right ones. The guy did all the work in a short notice and he was a good guy.

Description of Work
Ace Electric Service, Inc did some electrical work and grounding the wires.

04/25/2014

Ace Electric first did a job for me last year and I was pleased with the result so I called Rick again to swap out two eyeball lights for me this spring. During that visit I asked him about installing a backsplash in my kitchen since he mentioned that he also does tile work. Rick provided a quote which outlined the work in painstaking detail, clearly stating what was included in the job. Start and...

Description of Work
Installed slate kitchen backsplash, installed under-cabinet lighting and switches, removed two existing ceiling fixtures, installed 6-canned lights, moved electric box in ceiling to support new pendant light, moved/reconfigured outlets as needed

11/30/2013

Rick made this painless...and quick and affordable. I called him for an estimate and he responded within a day. His quote was very reasonable especially since I have been using a handyman service that charges almost double his rate. We agreed on a surprising installation date and time--surprising because it was definitely off of standard hours but was incredibly convenient for me. I picked up the ...

Description of Work
Removed 2-exterior lights on garage and one from the porch; replaced all three; and installed a timer to control them.

10/19/2013

My bedroom ceiling fan lights wouldn't work no matter what I tried. Rick talked to me several times over the phone to coach me through some items to check first. Then he came out Saturday evening and was able to correct the matter quickly and efficiently. He checked the other ceiling fans in the house too. He went above and beyond what was expected and was very kind and helpful.

Description of Work
Fixed my ceiling fan lights.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

09/11/2013

I have used Ace Electric many times over the years and highly recommend them. Over the years they have installed ceiling fans for us, replaced dimmers, replaced old bathroom fixtures, etc. Any time I need something done around the house that requires electrical work I call them. Eddie and Rick are both great guys and are great to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced dinner switch, replaced outside lights.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Do all work in accordance with state and local codes and all current N.EC. Codes. Specialize in Residential and Remodeling work. Attic Fans in Spring and Summer. Kitchen And bath remodeling and electrical when the need is there. We always clean up and leave the job as we found it. Pride and precise work habits. WITH A SMILE,

Call Rick and we will discuss the work.