DEPENDABLE PET SITTER

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2010

218 STONEBRIDGE WAY

Mundelein, IL 60060

Quality in home pet care for all your loving pets. I take care of all pets: dogs,cats birds,guinea pigs,rabbits,lizards,fish and more. I will come to your house and meet with you before you go out of town, so we can go over all the pet care details. Pets will be in experienced and professional hands and treated with gentle loving care. References and proof of insurance and bond will be provided....

04/14/2022

Patricia W.

Excellent service! Highly recommend! In Dec. 2021 our pets (2 cats, 1 small dog) were cared for. Three times per day for 5 days Mary Jo came into our home and checked on all pets. She then took a picture of each fur baby then sent us the picture with a brief, yet descriptive of how all we’re doing.:) She even walked our dog 3 times/ day. Pic’s of that were included so we know our doggie was truly getting walked. Her price can’t be beat for all she does ($68/day). She is insured which is also a trusted bonus! We would certainly use her service again!!

Description of Work
Visit my house and check on well being and feed 2 cats and one small dog.

Category pet sitters

06/08/2017

Dianne S.

Everything was perfect. The cats were happy and everything was done as I asked. I would only use this service in the future.

Description of Work
This was the first time that I used this service. I needed someone to bring in newspapers and mail, and to take care of my three cats while I was on vacation. I met Debbie about a week before I was to leave and I was immediately impressed with her. Her personality is welcoming and you can tell that she knows and loves animals. While I was away, Debbie kept me up-to-date about the cats. The cost was $16 per visit

07/15/2016

Christa H.

Everything was so great! It made our vacation much more enjoyable knowing our older, persnickety pets were being well cared for.

Description of Work
Provider came to our home every other day to feed, water, and clean sandboxes and give one cat medication. Provider spent time giving love and attention to our animals, and cleaned up after our EXTREMELY MESSY kitties!

10/15/2014

Scott S.

Description of Work
They are my go to pet sitter now for my dog and do a great job!

Category kennels

12/11/2013

Alane T.

It's immediately obvious that Mary Jo and her team are true pet lovers. In fact, I'm always surprised that my cats go to her immediately; usually they need time to warm up to a person. I asked Mary Jo to spend the same amount of time with my cats as she would walking and caring for a dog, so in addition to feeding and medicating them and scooping the litter, she gives them some love and attention while she's here. I very much appreciate the notes she leaves me, telling me how things went and sometimes an anecdote about something cute one the cats did! I'm so grateful that I never have to worry about" my girls" when I'm out of town, and I definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Dependable Pet Sitter cares for my two cats whenever I travel. One needs two medications twice a day.

06/10/2011

Timothy M.

Mary Jo has been our Pet Sitter for the past two years. When we first moved here, I was very concerned about who I would let into our home, and care for our kids in fur coats. Mary Jo came by for an initial visit and then also had references to call. She is very dependable, professional and reliable. We have 3 senior cats, and I trust Mary Jo to take care of them. She has had to administered medications to two of our cats, which she great care to do correctly! She also makes the house looked lived in, by bringing the mail and newspaper in. I highly recommend Dependable Pet Sitter.

Description of Work
Mary Jo comes to our house twice a day (at our request) when we are gone. She feeds the cats, refills their water bowls, scoops the litter, plays with the cats, gives medication, feeds the fish, brings the mail and newspaper in and even watches for packages and brings them in. She is willing to water house plants. Mary Jo has kept a key to our house (she ask if you want to do this) and all I have to do is give her a call, and I know she will be here when we are not!

Category pet sitters,kennels

Hi Member, Wanted to Thank you for the wonderful review you gave my company Dependable Pet Sitter! Hope you are all doing well in your new home. And I hope the cats are all adjusted well too to the move. Say "hi" to them for me. Take care and thanks again! Mary Jo Haubrich

Cat Calls

Since 1986 we have offered complete care in your home for all types of pets, including daily dog walks, daily visits while you are away, house sitting, plant care and a variety of other services. We serve the near west suburbs of Chicago, as well as the Loop and River North areas. We are fully bonded and insured. A visit to your cat(s), rabbits, birds, fish, ferrets or other pets includes whatever you indicate. Basically we will clean the dishes, put down fresh food and water (and treats), and clean litter boxes. We also give the pets personal attention as desired, including play, grooming and medication administration. We have a staff of professional, experienced pet lovers, and we will send your personal sitter to meet with you and your pet prior to the initial visit or series of visits. The sitter will conduct a thorough interview to obtain details including instructions for feeding, administering medications, use of home security system, and whatever else applies to your personal situation. We also have back-up representatives to cover if your regular sitter isn’t available. 12 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount.

Animal Boarding Kennels
    Animal & House Sitting

Dependable Pet Sitter will do daily dog walks,and take care of dogs and cats and other pets while you are out of town. In the comfort of your own home the pets will feel safe and less stressed. We come to the house up to 3 times a day. Also we can administer medications and insulin shots. We can take in the mail and newspaper and water plants while you are away.

We do not stay over night in your home.