Cittrix Roofing, LLC

With Angi since April 2017

1212 Allanson Rd

Mundelein, IL 60060

Welcome to Cittrix Roofing. We began in the market as a small company specializing in innovative ways of restoring and maintaining your roof and property. Due to discovering many roof failures because of poor installation and materials, we decided to grow to fill this massive need in the market: A roofing company that compromises on absolutely nothing while delivering incomparable customer service. Incredible installation along with the exclusive use of only the highest quality and technologically advanced roofing products available in Chicagoland....

05/25/2019

MJ B.

It went perfectly. From the estimate process to the scheduling to the day of the job, it could not have gone more smoothly. The owner, Dan, educated us about the product and what we needed to update on our 30-plus-year-old roof by pointing out nearby examples. The crew was prompt, quick, efficient, courteous and did a great job. We knew some of the decking needed replacing and that was included, but they found sound adjacent pieces that needed replacing and just went ahead and did it. Cittrix staff stopped by the job more than once to check on things. It started to rain at one point and we thought that would slow down the job, but they were done, cleaned up and gone by mid-afternoon. Our roof is beautiful, and the price is about what we were quoted on the job several years ago when we ended up not doing the job. We are EXTREMELY pleased.

Description of Work
We needed a tear-off and complete re-roof with replacement of some decking.

04/09/2019

Bob W.

I would give them "A" plus plus . I had 3 estimates. It was so personable. Listened to all my concerns . Answered all my questions. Wonderful company to deal with. Does honest work. Just a wonderful job they did. Perfect company to deal with. It was worth the money. Highly recommend them. I am retired fire lieutenant. They even put the vents for free. They hooked them up and did not charge me extra.

Description of Work
They did the roof.

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We greatly appreciate it!

04/07/2019

Eric C.

The project went great. The crew showed up on time and completed the entire project in one day. The crew worked very well together and each member worked really hard but seamed to enjoy themselves. The project didn't have any snags or surprises. The crew left with the area looking like they were never there. Great job and highly recommended.

Description of Work
Tear off of existing roof and a reroof including base and shingles

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to service your home! We greatly appreciate you choosing Cittrix for your roofing needs!

04/05/2019

TRACI E.

Could not have asked for a better job. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Siding Washed and paver patio cleaned

Category pressure washing

Thank you so much for the great review [Member Name Removed]! We are so grateful that you chose Cittrix for your property needs!

04/04/2019

Dale D.

Cittrix Roofing did a great job. All of the work was done in one day. They accommodated my schedule. The roof looks great. It was a pleasure working with Dan.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof of my house.

Category roofing,pressure washing

Thank you so much for the fantastic review [Member Name Removed]! It makes us so happy to hear that our customers are highly satisfied with the service we provided!!

04/03/2019

Ann C.

Dan and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with. Dan patiently answered every question I had and came up with great solutions needed for my project. Their Lifetime Labor and Material warranty is the best I have found yet! Very satisfied and would highly recommend Cittrix Roofing.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

07/12/2018

Linda M.

Excellent work. The company was extremely easy to work with, pricing was very fair and the owner, Dan, was very diligent about providing excellent service. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaning a shake roof

Category roof cleaning

05/27/2017

Joe F.

Cittrix did a great job. Our roof looks great and they even cleaned some of our siding too just to be nice. Price was also totally reasonable for the quality. The work even came with a warranty which is nice too.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning, removal of algae/lichen.

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

05/25/2017

Shannon P.

The north side of my house and shed, as well as my deck were heavily covered in algae. After the service, all algae traces were gone. Everything looked better than when we moved in to the house 10 years ago! The siding, exterior of the gutters, wooden deck and bricks looked awesome! The appointment was scheduled quickly. All of the work being performed was discussed prior to starting. I was asked to review the work when finished to ensure it met my expectations. The results honestly exceeded what I expected. The entire team was very friendly and went over and above in every way. I highly recommend Cittrix Roof Rescue and would not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Cittrix Roof Rescue cleaned the exterior of my house and shed, power washed my deck and landscaping bricks.

05/25/2017

Duane L.

Cittrix Roof Rescue provided me with professional service. Any questions I had were met with a fast response. The work that was done was fantastic. I will no doubt be referring them to others and using them in the future.

Description of Work
The siding on my house had a good amount of dirt and algae build up. I needed it power washed to remove the dirt.

Bubbles Window Washing & Gutter Cleaning

Locations in Barrington, Chicago, Glenview, Lisle, Naperville and St. Charles. Servicing the whole Chicagoland Area. Established in 2003. We provide professional services of Window Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Repair and Power Washing. You can schedule an appointment and rest easy knowing you'll receive quick, clean, safe and reliable services for your home or business. We are dedicated to providing unparalleled service and motivated to earn your business for life!

Offers by Bubbles Window Washing & Gutter Cleaning on Angi
    Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning Inc

Over 50,000 satisfied customers since 1996, we are the premier home improvement company in Chicago and the surrounding areas. Prime Time Window Cleaning provides the best residential home and commercial property services at the most competitive price. Our goal is to make each customer a raving fan and to earn not only their business, but also that of their friends, neighbors, and relatives. If you are not satisfied with our service to your home, you simply do not have to pay! Contact Prime Time Window Cleaning for your window washer Chicago services, as well as other exterior projects, such as gutter cleaning and power washing. We look forward to helping your home look its best! Book an appointment today at 800-480-1360.

Offers by Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning Inc on Angi
    Amruss Inc Home Improvement Company

Amruss Inc Home Improvement has been in business for more than 20 years. Everybody knows us for our professional window washing and gutter cleaning services. But besides those, we also provide the whole variety of other services like Power Washing, Deck Restoration, Garage Cleaning, Caulking and Grout services. We offer fast, high quality and professional services with affordable pricing. We value every customer and strive to provide the best service possible. Award-winning. Additional DBA - Amruss Inc. Cost is determined by the job.

Offers by Amruss Inc Home Improvement Company	 on Angi
    104.018166
    Illinois
    State of Illinois
    12/31/2019
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, Check

Complete Roof and Siding replacements. We offer the only Lifetime Material AND Labor Roof Warranty in the area that is fully backed by the material Manufacturer!