DSY Construction Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2012

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request....

DSY Construction Inc

Win Group, USA

Our business specializes in the sale of replacement windows and doors for both residential and commercial use. We also specialize in new construction windows and doors. Our owners have been manufacturing vinyl, aluminum and fiberglass windows for over 50 years. Our installation service is outstanding and we pride ourselves on customer service. We also have a division that has extensive experience in all kinds of remodeling jobs. One of our unique offerings is in house financing that can meet virtually anyone's needs.

Dann Dolce Painting Co.

Dann Dolce Painting Co., in Lombard, IL, is the leading painting contractor serving Cook, DuPage and Lake counties and surrounding areas since 2004. We offer interior and exterior painting, refinishing and recoating, trim work, wallpaper installation and removal, spray finishes, staining, home remodeling and much more. For your next painting project, contact Dann Dolce Painting Co. in Lombard.

11/26/2016

Peter was very professional and explained everything he was doing. When he first came to provide the quote, he provided options about the best way to go about to replaced the fixtures. His work was high quality and he made sure to minimize any mess that resulted and ensured that the work area was cleaned up properly. Given his knowledge and expertise, we plan on using Peter's company again for fut...

Description of Work
Installed new shower head and body sprays in master bathroom.

Category drywall,plumbing,home remodeling

10/16/2016

Peter was always professional and on time and worked around 3 dogs in my apartment.

Description of Work
I had my bathroom totally remodeled and ended up doing that and putting a new backsplash in my kitchen.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,lighting,home remodeling,interior painters

10/16/2016

he worked around 3 dogs and did a great job and was open to all my HGTV ideas I had every other day!

Description of Work
Peter redid my bathroom.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

10/12/2016

Peter was recommended by a friend who said he did excellent work. After two meetings to go over the job, Peter sent us a proposal that was within our budget. We agreed to a work schedule and Peter worked steadily until the job was completed on time. He kept the work area as clean as possible and was respectful of our home. He asked a lot of questions before and during the job, and included us in a...

Description of Work
Remodel bathroom- Complete tear out and reconstruction, remodeling. Insulation, drywall, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, tile, installation of new fixtures, and painting

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,insulation,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

03/07/2016

It went great. Peter is easy going and professional. As soon as he started working, he was sending me texts almost daily on his status. He kept us updated on possible cost increases and any issues he came across. He also checked in to let us know of how work was going. While he did go over costs, he was still considerably lower than anyone else who did estimates for us. He also did some additional...

Description of Work
Peter discussed what we wanted to do - remodel our kitchen - and talked about estimates, time frame, and put us in touch with his cabinet guy. After we got the estimate on the cabinets, we were able to find the kind we wanted - white shaker - we planned on when he would come and do the work. Peter began his work in January 25 and was mostly completed by February 15. He completely gutted our kitchen, installed the new cabinets, crown moulding, rearranged the placement of our appliances and installed the new ones. All through the process, he kept in touch with us about the progress. He worked quickly and thoroughly. During the process he discovered some issues that had to do with the age of our house, wiring, and poor drywall work. He worked into the evenings and weekends to get our work done in a timely fashion. He did a great job of improving our kitchen. We still can't believe it's the same room.

Category custom cabinets,drywall,electrician,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

11/30/2015

Very well! Prompt and very professional.

Description of Work
Repair drywall

Category drywall,handyman service

10/09/2015

The initial contact was fine. Peter scheduled and appointment. He did call to let me know he couldn't make it because of car trouble. I never heard back.

Description of Work
Nothing. I wanted an estimate for a rehab.

Category handyman service

09/11/2015

Peter gave me a great estimate -- he walked through the spaces, asked good questions, inspected everything, and discussed scheduling options. I was really excited to be able to move forward with a good contractor. But the minor communication problems that we'd started with immediately became horrible. Peter would go weeks without contacting me, first to give me the estimate, and then to actually s...

Description of Work
Gave me an estimate for a variety of work on my bathroom and kitchen.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

04/30/2015

Peter is great. He's easy to talk to and get a no b.s. estimate or idea of the cost and type of work to get done. He's also pretty easy to get a hold of and have him come back for more work. He is pretty flexible with his schedule. My wife and I both work and have two kids under two so it's not easy to meet with someone during regular hours. I highly recommend his work.

Description of Work
Peter did some small jobs around the house: repairing a closet door, installing a fan, installing a front porch light, and he also talked honestly without how much other work would cost and if we should get it done immediately.

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,doors

01/03/2015

This service was fantastic. I have been compiling this list of handyman items for years. With this service these were all done within a few hours. The service was punctual, flexible and knew what they were doing. I've referred them to others.

Description of Work
Improved door to garage door. hung ikea wall panels. replaced knobs on old dresser

Category handyman service

Remodeling- Basement, Bathroom & Kitchen, Handyman Service, Plumbing, Basement, Carpenter, Counter tops, Custom Cabinets, Drain Cleaning, Drywall, Egress Windows installation, Electrician, Energy Audit, Excavation, Flooring, Foundation Repair, Hardwood Floor Repair, Home Builder, Home Inspection, Insulation, Interior & Exterior painting, Masonry, Pressure Washing, Screen Repair,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal