THE EXHAUST WORKS INC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since April 2009

1157 S LAKE ST

Montgomery, IL 60538

1157 S. Lake St. Montgomery Il 60538 Phone: 630-892-0344...

07/08/2021

Heinz P.

It went very well. Brought my wife’s car down in the morning. Otto called me to tell me what needed to be done and the price. It was a good price and finished quickly. I have been there for brakes and an exhaust system for my 1965 Riviera and a muffler for my other car. Great job and price all the time. Very professional.

Description of Work
Rear brakes

04/07/2021

Christopher L.

Had a manifold leak and wanted headers installed instead of new manifolds. Brought in my own headers I had bought a while back. They were very professional, priced well, and quick. Had five bolts broken and needed fabrication done to the y-pipe to make the headers fit. It was money well spent to have these guys do the work. Will definitely use them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Manifold repair

10/21/2015

Levelle B.

Description of Work
Changed out my muffler to a flowmaster.

07/01/2014

Matthew D.

I've used The Exhaust Works before and had a good experience so I decided to use them again. On my way to work yesterday morning, crossing railroad tracks my exhaust broke. My car has 110,000 miles on it and the pipe broke off the back of the catalytic converter. I know that it's getting to be about time to replace the exhaust but most of it doesn't look bad and the price for the cat alone is $590. It was 10 minutes away from their shop closing time when I pulled in. The folks at The Exhaust Works offered to splice in a new piece of pipe, gave me a 1 year warranty on the repair. Had me back on the road in 1/2 hour for $100. Fantastic customer service and repair work. I would highly recommend this shop!

Description of Work
Repaired the exhaust system on my car, Nissan Sentra.

04/09/2009

Lewis W.

It went VERY well. I knew I had some trouble with the exhaust on my old truck and went in to see if it was repairable or just needed to be replaced. Sadly enough, the exhaust was rusted through in quite a few places and was not repairable in over half of those locations. So I asked for an estimate to replace it all and was pleasantly surprised to see the estimate was quite a bit lower than I had expected based on earlier estimates from other shops. I then asked when I could make an appointment and was told they could do it right now and would take just about a hour. Forty minutes later, my old truck pulls out sounding and running as good as the day it came off the line almost 20 years ago.

Description of Work
Complete exhaust system from exhaust manifold back to the tailpipe.

Auto Mufflers
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

CUSTOM EXHAUST, MUFFLERS, CATALYTIC CONVERTERS, OXYGEN SENSORS, BRAKES, SPRINGS, SHOCKS, TIRES, OIL & FILTER CHANGES, COMPLETE FABRICATION, CAT BACK DUAL SYSTEMS (DOMESTIC & FOREIGN), STAINLESS STEEL, ALUMINIZED.