Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Loves Park, IL
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Loves Park
- Stonebridge KennelsWe have had several dogs who have gone to Stonebridge over the last 10 years, and the folks there have always been nice, professional, knowledgeable and caring. Our current golden-doodle, Carly, gets excited to go when we approach Stonebridge in our car. The people who take care of the boarding have gone out of their way to provide excellent care
- Ruffles & Purrls Mobile GroomingThis is some of the best grooming we have had over the past 40 hears. Amber just seems to know the right length to cut and how to shape around the head and ears which give our little guy some character, which he is. This is a MOBILE service, she has a van fully equipped for grooming, does not even need a water or electrical hookup, all self containe
- PetSmart - Machesney ParkWe didn't spend anything because we had a coupon from them. They went above and beyond. We also buy dog food from them and we use them for training.
- To The NinesHe is an amazing groomer. The dogs really respond to him. He drummers the nails instead of clips and he doesn't pluck ear fur because plucking increases the chance of infection. He trims them instead. He also uses a fulminate and gives great advice if you have any questions. He is very passionate about what he does. You won't be disappointed. Your dog will have shiny healthy show ready coat! His pricing is reasonable. And you can bring your pet in for complimentary nail trims in between groomings. I gave a B rating for professional because it is hard to get an appointment. The phone will ring a lot when you try to call for an appointment. Otherwise, Scott is a very professional. I feel confident and secure leaving my dog in his capable hands
- To The NinesI called and asked about their services and approx. how much? Scott answered all my questions and was very courteous. I made appt. for later in the week. Both my dogs are around 10 and have never been to a groomer. One is blind and the other is scared of water. Scott listened to my concerns. I picked them up later in the day and they looked and smelled so good. Both dogs seemed fine with the experience and Scott said they did very well. The cost was actually lower than quoted and very reasonable. I was very pleased with everything and I will go there again. I should have done this a lot sooner instead of doing it myself. I would definetly recommend them
- Canine & Abel Dog GroomingWe had two Wheaton Terrier's, the older one (O'Malley) was alittle snippy and hard to manage, the younger (DeLaney) is afraid of all loud noises, making her hard to groom also. We had taken O'Malley to other groomers, who always complained about him, not Cindy, she worked with him and cared about him, and was finally able to groom him with know problems . Even when O'Malley, became so sick & had a hard time standing, Cindy was always patient and took great care of him. Cindy has made DeLaney feel comfortable too, by closing the doors so its quiet. She's always thinking of what's best for her furry friends. Besides being kind and patient, she does a great job as a groomer!!
- To The NinesWe drop the dogs off and pick them up looking absolutely beautiful & smelling fresh & clean!!! They each get personal attention.
- Canine & Abel Dog GroomingThe staff was very friendly when we dropped our dog off. They called us when the dog was done. We picked up the dog and found the workmanship to be excellent. Our dog was happy with the experience. Overall everything went great. These people know dogs.
- PetSmartTheir employees are professional and helpful. They assist me in finding the things that I need. They have competitive prices as well.
- GROOM ROOM INCMy dog looks and smells wonderful. The hot oil mix makes her so soft. Very professional, friendly staff. Would recommend to friends, and will use their services again.
Pet Groomers in Loves Park
- Business Description:Full service veterinary hospital including medical and surgical procedures Offer Care Credit as a very viable payment optionRecent Review:Their customer service skills a very poor. They do not care about their patients and are very unreasonable to deal with. Do not go here with your pet unless you like wasting your time.Dustin M.
- Recent Review:Needed daycare with possible overnight boarding. Dog is "difficult". Detailed check in questionnaire covered all possible issues. Organized, meticulous, knowledgeable, reliable and flexible set up. Even the hygiene is exceptional. These folks have set up a solid set of dog services. You will not need to worry about your dog at these facilitiesHeidi L.
- Business Description:With over 20 years experience in the dog and cat grooming industry, we strive for 100% satisfaction. We want you happy!
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:We are a fully equipped mobile grooming salon for dogs and cats. We travel to your home and give your pet a one on one groom experience (no kenneling) right outside your door in our high end pet spa.Recent Review:This is some of the best grooming we have had over the past 40 hears. Amber just seems to know the right length to cut and how to shape around the head and ears which give our little guy some character, which he is. This is a MOBILE service, she has a van fully equipped for grooming, does not even need a water or electrical hookup, all self containeJohn M.
- Business Description:Grooming for dogs under 40 lbs. I come to your house and use your tub/sink for bathing. I have all the other equipment. This is good for dogs who stress, are older, and reduces the stress for the owner also. No one has to travel and wait in a cage with other barking dogs around. Also the owner doesn't have to travel and drop off and pick up the dog later. My pricing is fair and depends of the breed of the dog, matting, and attitude/disposition of dog. Call for an appointment
- Business Description:Canine & Abel Dog Grooming has been in business for over 20 years. Cindy Abel started grooming dogs when she was 14, worked out of her home for several years and eventually opened her own storefront. We offer a wide variety of grooming services and take pride in our ability to groom special needs and geriatric dogs. We have a combined total of over 50 years of experience. Canine & Abel also offers Doggie Daycare. Call today for prices on grooming! (815) 397-4616Recent Review:The staff was very friendly when we dropped our dog off. They called us when the dog was done. We picked up the dog and found the workmanship to be excellent. Our dog was happy with the experience. Overall everything went great. These people know dogs. <br /Paul W.
- Business Description:River Ridge was formed when Dixon Veterinary Hospital and Sauk Valley Animal Hospital merged in May, 2010. In our new, 17,000 square foot veterinary medical center, we offer general veterinary medicine and wellness care, laser surgery, digital radiology and ultrasound diagnostics, dental care, emergency vet care, internal medicine and state of the art boarding. We are looking forward to seeing you and your pet in our facilityRecent Review:I have always used our local veterinarian. We had a very sick dog. It could have been an inconvenience to see us at that time and the dog ended up dying. When they refused to see us, I called River Ridge. Our dog was not a patient of theirs. They sent us in immediately and helped us through that. Unfortunately, it didn’t turn out the way we hope for it. They are full service provider from small animals to large farm animals. They are extremely personable. They are very empathetic. If you have a problem, they get you in immediately. They are a little pricey but it is worth the servicesGuy B.
- Recent Review:We chose them because they seemed to be knowledgable and helpful in getting our labradoodle used to being groomed. I had our dog in 1 time before to be groomed and we remained in the store. On this occasion, after picking her up we noticed her shaking her head and pawing at her ears. At first I asked why she was shaking her head, and they told me she had a bath and water was in her ears. When we got her home, she was going after her butt and she had bad razorburn. Saturday morning I called and they told me to come in and get some aloe vera to soothe the burn. When went in and picked up the aloe vera and again asked about the head shaking. The groomer again said that it would be fine and she would stop. On Sunday, anytime you went to pet her head she would yelp and run away. I took her to an emergency vet where they knocked her out and looked in her ears. The vet explained that she had a bilateral severe dermatitis in both ears. They put her on 5 or 6 medications and cleaned out her ears. She did say there was no damage to the ear drums, but that she could possibly lose her hearings. PetCo told me what they put in her ears, but the vet confirmed they were homeopathic and would not have caused this problem. The other way this could be caused was to take forceps and pluck the hair out of her ears. One ear cleared up quickly, but the other ear took forever. I wrote a letter to PetCo and my husband dropped it off at the store with copies of the bills. PetCo said that we told them our dog had previous ear infections, which is not true. They are calling me a liar and not wanting to pay for anything extra. They did offer to refund the $46.00 for the groomingJanice C.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Machesney Park
- Cherry Valley
- Poplar Grove
- Candlewick Lake
- South Beloit
- Monroe Center
- Davis Junction
- Stillman Valley
dog groomers in Loves Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Canine & Abel Dog Grooming1919 Daimler Rd
- Canine & Abel Dog Grooming
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- River Ridge Animal Hospital273 IL Rte 2
- River Ridge Animal Hospital
- Stonebridge Kennels6142 Burr Oak Rd
- Stonebridge Kennels