J1 Automotive Repair Incorporated

Auto Service
Auto Transmission
Auto Towing
Auto Body Work

J1 Automotive Repair Incorporated is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repair center that has been performing high quality, guaranteed automotive repairs in the Lombard area. We service and repair all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We are your logical alternative to the dealership for all scheduled maintenance and repairs of your personal vehicle, or fleet car or truck. Bring in your foreign and domestic auto, SUV, or pickup today with complete confidence that your vehicle will be serviced correctly while maintaining your manufacturer's warranty. J1 Automotive Repair Incorporated is a full-service repair and maintenance facility. We use the latest diagnostic equipment to guarantee your vehicle is repaired or serviced properly and in a timely fashion. We only use quality replacement parts, and our technicians are certified and trained....

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

A State-of-the-Art Collision repair facility. Family owned for over 80 years, recently moved one mile west to an ultra modern location. Same Family owned and operated business. Intelligent, Professional Repair and Claims Service since 1934. Insurance claims specialists, free shuttle, 24 hour towing, Car rentals. Other Location - 2440 South Kedzie Phone - 773-762-5571 Fax - 773-762-4809

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

06/13/2021

They replace the break line of my car and did a good work with good price.They did a great service.

Description of Work
They did a Automative repair.

Category auto repair

07/30/2019

They're very knowledgeable and honest.

Description of Work
They fixed a carburetor.

Category auto repair

Air Conditioning Systems Alternators & Starters Belts & Hoses Car Batteries Complete Engine Repair Computerized Engine Diagnostics Cooling System Repair & Service Electrical Systems Emission Repair Factory Scheduled Maintenance Fuel Pumps & Lines Fuel System Injector Cleaning Oil Change, Filters & Lube Radiator Repair & Service Serpentine Belt Timing Belts & Chains Towing Service Transmission Service & Repair Tune Ups Tune Ups Under The Hood ABS Repair Axle Repair Brake

No Body Work